PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Z Parts hard to come by these days?

Hekyl
2008.12.02, 10:43 AM
As an avid shopper from the 3 major on-line retailers it seems that Mini-Z parts are getting harder to come by. Why? When do they restock?

cowboysir
2008.12.02, 12:05 PM
I have a feeling I know which ones you shop with and I can say that you're shopping in the wrong places.

I can think of five e-tailers off the top of my head that specialize in micro gear and three of which focus specifically on Mini-Z...you should be able to find whatever you need here or taking a quick google of Mini-Z e-tailers.

CristianTabush
2008.12.02, 02:43 PM
What are you looking for specifically? Some parts are out of production at times and you have to look into the new gear that is available. As for Kyosho Ready Sets and AutoScales they go through production runs, so sometimes they run out of specific bodies/kits.

Usually the easiest parts to stock are PN, so if you are looking for anything PN there is an abundance. In the case of Atomic, their US distributor does a very bad job of stocking to sell to stores which are bigger than they can handle so many of the items are constantly back ordered. Most of the time you can find whatever you need if you look in the right places.

If you have any questions, or any requests, I can usually accommodate whatever you need and find out if it is available through the distributors as well. The shop here has a support ticket function in which you can request parts and David can help you out with anything you might need, otherwise, I am just an e-mail away @ cristian@reflexracing.net

Hekyl
2008.12.02, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the reply. I will take your advice. Hate NOT being able to race my Z because I can't find an Enzo body clip. I notice I can't find a 360GTC for weeks now and don't want to pay 60.00 from a Japanese retailer. Ouchy.

CristianTabush
2008.12.02, 03:32 PM
I can already tell you that the 360 GTC is impossible to come by as it is out of production, as for an Enzo body clip, a bit hard to come by, but I have plenty of extras. e-mail me you address and I'll send you one.

bermbuster
2008.12.02, 04:06 PM
I can already tell you that the 360 GTC is impossible to come by as it is out of production, as for an Enzo body clip, a bit hard to come by, but I have plenty of extras. e-mail me you address and I'll send you one.

Majs Hobbyshop Saddlebrook, NJ 201-820-1347 has the 360 clip(aluminum version) in stock.
Call ask for Joe or Maj and they will hook you up.
Maj has an awesome stock of mini z parts.....

Hekyl
2008.12.03, 09:01 AM
Gentlemen thank you. This really helps.