PDA

View Full Version : Racing for January 09

Old Crow
2008.12.28, 03:09 PM
Any dates yet?

imxlr8ed
2008.12.28, 03:38 PM
Nothing as of yet... I know we are going up to Action in mid January though.

The question still looms... to HFAY, or not to HFAY? If you guys still want to take a break from it for Season 7, I understand. If not, better let me know very soon!

qwarkinator
2009.01.06, 09:32 PM
Are you guys still racing?

imxlr8ed
2009.01.06, 09:37 PM
If we do race, it will probably be more towards the end of this month. Where are you from, and do we already know you?

qwarkinator
2009.01.06, 10:03 PM
no, i just saw a link to your site on atomic mods and i discovered the site was down so i wanted to check if the club still existed. I live about a half an hour away Denver area if you know where that is.

imxlr8ed
2009.01.06, 10:57 PM
Ok... yeah, had to kill the site.

We're still racing, just not every weekend like we used to. I'll post here as soon as we figure out a date. We usually race on a Sunday, and sometimes get together for tuning on Thursday nights. I'll PM you on this site when we figure it out (or I can email you if you send me your email). Me, Larry and Carl are going up to Action on the 17th, so it will probably be the Sunday after that (25th).

Do you have a car already? Denver isn't far, so it should be an easy commute for you.

qwarkinator
2009.01.06, 11:50 PM
Alright let me know when you guys figure it out. I don't know if I will be in the area though, I am currently in college and home on break right now. It is possibly though that I will be back in the area on occasion. I also have the four months off over the summer. My email is goo9414@cup.edu if you want to send me info when you figure it out. As far as the car goes I currently own an xmod, I am not sure if that fits the requirements or not. I have been looking into mini-z for some time now just haven't got around to buying one quite yet. If I need one to race I have the funds to buy one just let me know the class information and so on.

qwarkinator
2009.01.06, 11:53 PM
Just one more thing, how popular are the races?

imxlr8ed
2009.01.07, 08:08 AM
Alright let me know when you guys figure it out. I don't know if I will be in the area though, I am currently in college and home on break right now. It is possibly though that I will be back in the area on occasion. I also have the four months off over the summer. My email is goo9414@cup.edu if you want to send me info when you figure it out. As far as the car goes I currently own an xmod, I am not sure if that fits the requirements or not. I have been looking into mini-z for some time now just haven't got around to buying one quite yet. If I need one to race I have the funds to buy one just let me know the class information and so on.

No problem, I'll hit you up via email then with our race date. I'll post it on here too.

No problem on the cars either, feel free to use one of my herd when you come to race.

We usually get around 5 or 6 racers... we're not as big as we used to be, but all of the guys who have stuck around are all top notch racers!

qwarkinator
2009.01.07, 09:23 AM
Sounds good, I will be sure to check my email.

hilldebrandt
2009.01.08, 06:04 PM
Hey Ed,

Are you guys opting out of HFAY Season 7 ??

imxlr8ed
2009.01.09, 09:07 AM
I'd have to say that we are opting out... I know we all prefer the larger tracks and with the gang showing up here and there throughout the month, it's just a bit easier to let it slide this season.

So... I'm thinking we'll have a raceday for the 25th of this month, we'll run Stock and Mod, and F1 if there is enough interest. I'll open up around 10:30am and we'll run until we're done.

I'll start another thread for the above date.