PDA

View Full Version : FS-Clearing out for 2009

bobbyz
2009.01.01, 12:23 AM
Name- Bob
Location- Oregon
Contact- click sig. to email thru forums

Well i'm clearing out some of my mini-z items for the New Year. All the items are only available to Continental US USPS shipping, and payment will need to be thru Paypal. You can send me an email thru the forums to get my Paypal info and give me your address. Here's what i have for sale:

1. Used F1 Mclaren Davids Readyset: this car is in good shape and comes with a set of nice barely use 20d tires. the body is also in good shape with no chips or cracks. the bottom of the chassis has some small scratches from normal use. i've tested the car recently and everything is working just fine. the motor pod does come with only the spacers for a 6t pinion. comes with crystals, 27.145 (let me know if you require a different frequency)>>currently unavailable

2. Yellow Lamborghini Murcielago MR-02 w/ no controller: this basically is a stock MR-02 with an upgrades disk damper. it does come with the rest of the mid-mount motor mount spacers, and front knuckle limiters, as well as a wheel nut wrench (not pictured). this car comes with the stock tires even though there are radials in the pictures. the body is in very good condition with no cracks, but you will find some minor scuffs and small scratches when you hold it up close from 4-5 inches away. the body also has some decals that can be removed.>>price-$90 shipped-SOLD

3. Three overland bodies. Here a great Paris-Dakar package for you. the toyota landcruiser is a mint condition ASC, that's never been used or ran. the red pajero is in good shape, but does have some small scratches and scuffs. the white pajero looks like it's been thru the actual race. it's pretty beat up, and is missing one of the front headlight lenses. the pajeros come with no matching tires, but i am including an extra set of red wheels with stock tires and gpm alloy wheels with stock tires. overall this set includes the three bodies and two sets of wheels and tires.>>price-$55 shipped-SOLD

4. Aoshima swampers. i have two sets of tires. one set is the hollow type and has seen very minimal use. you can still see the center mold line on the hollow set up close, so no major amount of tread has been worn off. the other set is the solid type, and they have never been used.>>price-$15 shipped for hollows/$20 shipped for solids -OR- $30 shipped if you buy both sets

5. Ferrari 575 GTC ASC- this ASC is in perfect condition. it has been run on RCP track, but never raced with other cars. there are no scratches or cracks or scuffs, just some track dust and fingerprints>>price-$25 shipped-SOLD

6. Ferrari Enzo ASC (red)- this one is in good condition, with some small scuffs and scratches visible when held up close. both mirrors are gone.>>SOLD

7. Mini Cooper ASC (light blue)- This one is in good condition as well, with very minor scratches visible up close. i did shave off a little bit of both inner front fenders (so i could fit this body on an MR-02 chassis with zero offset front wheels and a thin inner bearing). sorry no thin bearings are included.>>price-$15 shipped-SOLD

feel free to ask any questions, and i'll get back to you as soon as i can. all the prices are set to make a quick sale. you can see pictures in the posts below. happy new year.

bobbyz
2009.01.01, 12:28 AM
FS pics- F1/Murc/Overland Bodes w/ wheels and tires

bobbyz
2009.01.01, 12:39 AM
More pics-Swampers/575 GTC ASC/ Enzo ASC/ Cooper ASC

Red Team
2009.01.01, 07:58 AM
Happy New Year Bob...PM sent !

bobbyz
2009.01.01, 02:23 PM
PMs sent out

Old Crow
2009.01.01, 04:20 PM
PM sent...

bobbyz
2009.01.02, 12:11 AM
pm's recieved and sent back

575 ASC sold to Old Crow

Blue Mini Cooper sold to ronmel

thanks,

bob

bobbyz
2009.01.02, 04:55 PM
bump!!! still got some good stuff available>>see first post for update

bobbyz
2009.01.05, 05:21 PM
Bump. F1 Readyset, MR-02 Murcielago, Enzo ASC, & Aoshima Super Swampers are still available

Old Crow
2009.01.08, 06:21 PM
Got 575, very nice. Thanks again.

byebye
2009.01.08, 06:49 PM
I'm interested in the Murcielago. PM sent.

Kris

bobbyz
2009.01.09, 04:18 PM
Here's your Friday Update of what's still available:

F1 ReadySet

Lightly Used Red Enzo ASC

Aoshima Super Swamper Tires (1 Hollow set & 1 Solid set)

See the first post for descriptions and price, and feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,

Bob

greekone
2009.01.10, 12:01 PM
I sent you a PM.

bobbyz
2009.01.10, 10:50 PM
greekone,

got it-check your PM

jdotfite
2009.01.16, 08:51 AM
^ bump for a great seller. Received MR-02 Murcielago quickly and in great condition!

Thanks,
Justin

bobbyz
2009.01.16, 12:21 PM
Looks like all four packages have reached their new homes. Thanks for the updates, and enjoy your new items.

Bob