PDA

View Full Version : Why F1 SPIN easily

CCL
2009.01.05, 09:22 AM
Hi All

I find F1 is very spin out. And I have check all the interference point that still easy to spin out/

Have any one with experience to fix the the front knuckle and let it without movement?

I think it may solve the problem

briankstan
2009.01.05, 09:58 AM
your first step needs to be tires.

I like the PN 6 degree Rear, and PN 20's or 15's on the front.

next you will want to check for tweak. Polish you king pins or pick up a set of stainless steel ones to help smooth out the front suspension.

CCL
2009.01.05, 10:29 PM
your first step needs to be tires.

I like the PN 6 degree Rear, and PN 20's or 15's on the front.

next you will want to check for tweak. Polish you king pins or pick up a set of stainless steel ones to help smooth out the front suspension.

Hi

Thanks for your reply . I believe already use the right tire for example

1. RCP

Front Ky 30deg. rear Ky 10 or 20

Motor Xspeed

2. Carpet

Front Atm 30 or 20 Rear Ky 10

Motor Atm Stock R

And the king pin already change to stainless king pin. Front suppension is very smooth without problem

But I found if you fix the front suspension without movement , the car will free from spin. I just wonder how you fix the spin problem?

briankstan
2009.01.05, 11:11 PM
does it spin in only one direction? or Both?

CCL
2009.01.06, 12:04 AM
does it spin in only one direction? Or both?

if keep front suspension free then both side very easy to spin

if fix thefront suspension without movement then spin was stop

hpgod
2009.01.06, 08:18 AM
clean the tire with electric motor cleaner before every run. I chased this issue for many races recently. I must had picked up oil on the track from com drops from the. I went from no traction to very good grip and solved all my handling whoos.

briankstan
2009.01.06, 08:28 AM
if keep front suspension free then both side very easy to spin

if fix thefront suspension without movement then spin was stop

Sounds like something on the front might be contacting the track causing the back to loose traction. When the front is fixed the right height is probably affected and removes the chance of it bottoming out.

what does your clearance look like under the front? and where the battries go in the chassis? make sure your not bottoming out.

CCL
2009.01.06, 06:53 PM
Sounds like something on the front might be contacting the track causing the back to loose traction. When the front is fixed the right height is probably affected and removes the chance of it bottoming out.

what does your clearance look like under the front? and where the battries go in the chassis? make sure your not bottoming out.

HI Briankstan

Thanks for your reply .

I will check again