PDA

View Full Version : Will the F1 board fit on a Monster?

SniperVII
2009.01.09, 01:26 PM
Hey guys, Im an old forum user with a new account. I havent been using my modded F1 for over 1.5 years now due to I got tired of replacing tires and parts constantly. But anyway, I was wondering if I was to buy a Mini Z Monster would I be able to take the board out of the F1 that is modded with fetts and put it into my Mini Z monster without any major modifications? Would I also be able to put the stock Monster board into the F1? THX GUYS

boohoo
2009.01.10, 02:31 PM
you will need to swap all the wires and the crystal holder over as the f1 has a different holder to the monster the f1 go`s to the side while the monster go`s straight up

tongho
2009.01.25, 10:15 PM
you will need to swap all the wires and the crystal holder over as the f1 has a different holder to the monster the f1 go`s to the side while the monster go`s straight up

it's quite a difficult task to take away the crystal holder in F1 AM board and replace with a normal crytal holder which found in normal AM board. i have switch my F1 board to a MR-015 chasis couple of weeks before.

tongho
2009.01.25, 10:19 PM
Hey guys, Im an old forum user with a new account. I havent been using my modded F1 for over 1.5 years now due to I got tired of replacing tires and parts constantly. But anyway, I was wondering if I was to buy a Mini Z Monster would I be able to take the board out of the F1 that is modded with fetts and put it into my Mini Z monster without any major modifications? Would I also be able to put the stock Monster board into the F1? THX GUYS

You will need to swap the VR wires(green and orange) and servo motor wires(black and red) on the F1 board. if you dont understand, refer to MA-010 Am board.