PDA

View Full Version : Race Event - Saturday - 01/31/09

AtlRC
2009.01.19, 01:40 PM
Click here for complete season schedule, rules, and prizes. (http://www.minizracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30216)

Race Date
----------------
01/31/2009

Race Location
---------------------
Patrick's House (AtlRC)
Alpharetta (Johns Creek), GA
E-mail or call for directions.
(404) 754-3410

Race Time
-----------------
Doors Open: 10:30am
Racing Starts: 12:00pm

Classes
-------------
1/28th Stock - Stock Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95)
1/28th Open - Open Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=97)
F1 - Any chassis mods and any FET safe motor.
Other Classes may be run if 2 or more people request them. Novice, X-Mod only, etc...

Cost
-------------
$5.00 per class

Racers will be required to have their own core transponders tags. These will be available at this race for $15 each. This is a one time purchase that should last you many years. Loaners may be available for $3.

Notes
-------------
- Core lap counting system.
- Custom track (foam mat surface)
- Audio and video systems for the automated sounds, announcements and race stats display.
- We will run 3 qualifiers for each class.
- 5 minute Qualifiers and 7 minute Mains.

Use this "Race Event" thread to discuss things such as who will be attending and any other specific info pertaining to the race. After the event is over, we can continue to discuss any issues / suggestions / improvements for the next race. The results, and possibly pictures, will then be posted to this same thread.

If you think you’ll be attending, please post here so everyone will have an idea of expected attendance.

Hope to see you there!

pinoyboy
2009.01.19, 06:52 PM
I will not be able to make this event

hpgod
2009.01.20, 10:21 AM
I look to be in for this race. I should be there right at start time as my wife worked thenight before.

Hopefully my f1 board shows up. USPS lost my new ASF 4562 board in transit and the new one is reshipped.

I will not make the valentines day race though.

AtlRC
2009.01.20, 01:19 PM
I will not make the valentines day race though.

Oops... I should have realized that. I checked the schedule against holidays... but Valentines day didn't show up. I'm guessing we should reschedule that one too.

hpgod
2009.01.30, 08:24 AM
I should have my f1 upgrade by sat. I got the board halfway in last night.

russp
2009.02.03, 09:16 AM
All right, I'll actually try to make the next one. Billy said he would likely come along if I come as we are somewhat equally crappy drivers, although with my practice lately I'm probably especially crappy. :)

hpgod
2009.02.09, 07:20 AM
russ and billy
Patrick decided not to race on valentines day.
The NEXT race is on the 28th.

PS if You or Billy ever decide you do not want your RCP tracks anymore let me know. I plan to move to a bigger house this year and a requirement in the new house is a rc play room.

russp
2009.02.09, 08:38 AM
russ and billy
Patrick decided not to race on valentines day.
The NEXT race is on the 28th.

PS if You or Billy ever decide you do not want your RCP tracks anymore let me know. I plan to move to a bigger house this year and a requirement in the new house is a rc play room.

All right, I'll be there. I still like the cars plenty.