PDA

View Full Version : Sanwa M11 vs KO EX10

Darth_Hell
2009.01.23, 11:17 AM
Which of the above is a better transmitter? A lot of people says the KO is top of the notch for mini z... But what about in general for RC cars???

briankstan
2009.01.23, 12:35 PM
Which of the above is a better transmitter? A lot of people says the KO is top of the notch for mini z... But what about in general for RC cars???

They both are really similar in function. People would say that the EX-10 or the Ko Propo ones in general are great for the Mini-Z because the board in the mini-z is designed by Ko Propo. And obviously the module for the mini-z is a direct plug in without an adapter.

Both will be equally good for other models and scales assuming you have the respective module for them. They both have the same or similar features and are both very nice. I guess it would really come down to feel, do you prefer the M11 over the EX-10 or vise versa because you like the feel.

Id say go with what you know and what feel the best in your hand, your not going to gain or loose anything by going from one to the other.

Hope that helps.

Darth_Hell
2009.01.24, 09:16 AM
i have the both... i like thw M11 due to its big screen...

i like e EX10 cause it is light and have a AA battery casing.

rc_bam226
2009.01.24, 02:55 PM
Well, the M11 has little more functionality when it comes to usage with Nitro RC, such as Idle Up, and few other functions that can be easily accessed if I remember correctly when I used to own one. :p The screen is nice benefit compared to the KO, instead digging through menus to get to specific function and see what settings you have.

But you're right in terms of weight and feel, the KO is more comfortable.

Its what works best for you.

Darth_Hell
2009.01.25, 12:23 AM
Have both that is why i am contemplating which one to keep and which one to sell off...

I remember reading bout the KO do not have expotential... thats bout it.

Need you guys out there to help me solve my dilemma!!!

k_bojar
2009.01.25, 02:44 AM
Have both that is why i am contemplating which one to keep and which one to sell off...

I remember reading bout the KO do not have expotential... thats bout it.

Need you guys out there to help me solve my dilemma!!!

the KO does have expotential - its called steering curve..I did the same thing, KO renames some of their functions differently then other companies

just like "balance" is End-Point Adjustment (EPA)
and "travel" is Dual Rate

I had both the M11 and the EX10...for "ease of use", you cannot beat the M11...I just got rid of my m11 for the ex10 - but it was more of a "force me to use only 1 radio thing" I miss the m11, but the ex10 is still just as good

If I didn't run mini-z, I would never bought the EX10 - but since I do run both, I am liking the EX10 better

Darth_Hell
2009.01.25, 01:20 PM
How about the ARC function??? Does the EX10 have it???

In a way, the M11 is the best for easy to use... Any idoit also can program the transmitter cause of the graph and big screen, the only flaw of the EX10 is no graph!!!