PDA

View Full Version : FREE Wednesday Night Racing @ ILR

Z_408
2009.01.28, 06:08 PM
FREE racing Wednesday nights @ Inside Line Racing. Racing will start at 7PM sharp. It is a very informal night of racing. Racing is normally over by 7:45. We will do two quals and single main. Come out and just have fun.

Z_408
2009.03.17, 03:34 PM
FREE racing tomorrow night. Wednesday night racing is very relaxed. Come on down and enjoy some FREE racing. You can't beat FREE. The FUN will start at 7pm. We have difference classes for every racer.

Z_408
2009.06.04, 01:34 PM
Wednesday night racing seems to be picking up. We had 25 racers last night with 9 in the novice class. Half of the novice were running box stock cars that they just bought. If you have a car bring it out. I will find a fun class for you. Also, just a reminder that we have a beginner track for people just starting out. Come out and share your interest with others.

See you at the track.

yasuji
2009.06.04, 01:41 PM
Wednesday night racing seems to be picking up. We had 25 racers last night with 9 in the novice class. Half of the novice were running box stock cars that they just bought. If you have a car bring it out. I will find a fun class for you. Also, just a reminder that we have a beginner track for people just starting out. Come out and share your interest with others.

See you at the track.

damn......i gotta move up there......25 drivers??????????:confused:

Z_408
2009.06.04, 01:52 PM
damn......i gotta move up there......25 drivers??????????:confused:

That's right 25 on Wednesday. I normally try to get guys done by 8pm but with 25 racers, it ran until 8:30 and after the race people stayed until 9ish. It was certainly crazy for a Wednesday. You coming this weekend???