PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Maj's Hobby Shop Points results

Pages : [1] 2 3

ruf993
2009.01.30, 03:25 PM
It was a great start for the first 09 MHS points race... thanks for comming out.

Maj,

here are your results:

EMU
2009.01.30, 03:28 PM
Maj, try to make the image a little larger, and use a JPG instead of BMP. It is basically unreadable...

ruf993
2009.01.30, 03:48 PM
Maj, try to make the image a little larger, and use a JPG instead of BMP. It is basically unreadable...

wow you are quick... you must be on this fourm 24/7 :D

ya it looks a bit small thanks for the tip... let me try again.:cool:

JuniorWKR
2009.02.01, 02:22 PM
nice to see the results... now we can track our position and know exactly what we need to do...

ruf993
2009.02.06, 11:42 AM
great job guys....:cool:

mark that 015 is way to fast...:eek:

The TQ omen is now bin broken at MHS.... can you say 3 in a row!! hehe..

Also Nice to see you back SEAN.....

JuniorWKR
2009.02.06, 12:37 PM
awsome night of racing last night... A-Main was off the hook... just so you guys know i will be doin my best to video the mains every week... i will post the link here but you can also subscribe to my videos through WhiteKnuckleRacing22... i will keep all the mains there throught the points series... for all who cant make it watch the video and watch the action unfold...

JuniorWKR
2009.02.06, 12:49 PM
great job guys....:cool:

mark that 015 is way to fast...:eek:

The TQ omen is now bin broken at MHS.... can you say 3 in a row!! hehe..

Also Nice to see you back SEAN.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i19CpQAotxQA-Main 015
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI1nMdnfrNgMR02 Mod B-Main
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob4WOB47bU0MR02 Mod A-Main

Cherub1m
2009.02.06, 01:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i19CpQAotxQA-Main 015
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI1nMdnfrNgMR02 Mod B-Main
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob4WOB47bU0MR02 Mod A-Main

Great Job Junior!!!

Man I missed a great night of racing :(.

EMU
2009.02.06, 01:39 PM
I watched the 015 A main... looks like a lot of fun. I will watch the others when I get a chance :p

Cherub1m
2009.02.06, 01:55 PM
Hmm

The A-main video shows Sai winning not Mark, but the posted results show Mark winning. What happened? Rules were broken?

JuniorWKR
2009.02.06, 01:58 PM
Hmm

The A-main video shows Sai winning not Mark, but the posted results show Mark winning. What happened? Rules were broken?

mark missed a lap... if you turn the volume up you can hear mark screaming like a school girl that he missed a lap... LOL... i think the pressure that Sai put on him was to much... LOL...

Cherub1m
2009.02.06, 02:25 PM
I see. Was Sai running a Ferrari 355? if yes that is a 90mm WB body(unless he dremeled it to a 94mm which would be ilegal). If Sai did not dremel and ran an RM 90mm set up thats is almost has impressive has Mark's win (Great Job!!! Mark)

JuniorWKR
2009.02.06, 02:32 PM
I see. Was Sai running a Ferrari 355? if yes that is a 90mm WB body(unless he dremeled it to a 94mm which would be ilegal). If Sai did not dremel and ran an RM 90mm set up thats is almost has impressive has Mark's win (Great Job!!! Mark)

no he ran it as 94mm and we took a vote afterwards to determine wheter or not it should be allowed... everyone vote that we have to run the original body...

Slubben
2009.02.06, 02:50 PM
So no dremeling is allowed then?

Slubben
2009.02.06, 02:51 PM
I watched the 015 A main... looks like a lot of fun. I will watch the others when I get a chance :p

Eugene one of these days you have to come and race! Its what sick days are made for.

JuniorWKR
2009.02.06, 03:19 PM

your allowed to dremel the inside of the body to allow for clearences... but you not allowed to alter the original apperance of the car nor are you allowed to change the original wheel base... if its originallly a 94mm body its gotta stay 94mm...

Cherub1m
2009.02.06, 03:44 PM
no he ran it as 94mm and we took a vote afterwards to determine wheter or not it should be allowed... everyone vote that we have to run the original body...

Ok, man... I thought there was hope for my 90mm Ferrari Dino. Well, that's what I thought. Original wheel base (no dremeling) and all 4 wheels/tires can't be wider than the wheel well. Maybe we should tech the cars before the race starts (to avoid 'the I didn't know issue") and then tech them after the race.

So what was voted on for if someone does this again? do they get a disqualification (and no points) or do they lose one spot (and still get points) or do they go to last place (and still get points)?

This is very important because one could easily just run out of the rules and still get points and if they are 2nd every time then they possibly could win the series :D

Just in case I don't make it for bracket racing my vote is: You break the rules you get a disqualification and no points.

EMU
2009.02.06, 03:49 PM
Eugene one of these days you have to come and race! Its what sick days are made for.
I am saving my sick days for the big races coming up. . . I work Sundays, and most of the big Atomic races are 2 day events. I am also planning to go out to the KO race in Cali... I will definitely be coming out on a Thursday in April, when we are closed for passover.

If I ever get a Thursday off, I am going to come by and run...

bermbuster
2009.02.06, 04:17 PM
Ok, man... I thought there was hope for my 90mm Ferrari Dino. Well, that's what I thought. Original wheel base (no dremeling) and all 4 wheels/tires can't be wider than the wheel well. .

you can get a good rm set for the 90mm wb lm bodies.
I got the Atomic dps and an atomic 90mm rm motor pod....
I also have the dino the gto and the 355.....
now when my skillz improve watch out....:cool:

bermbuster
2009.02.06, 04:26 PM
awesome job w the videos and posting the results....

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.06, 09:00 PM
saw the video's...looks great...gotta turn the volume on the tv down though...

bermbuster
2009.02.07, 06:10 AM
Mark is kicking a$$ w 015....and he is running AD.....:cool:

SaiTam
2009.02.07, 07:58 AM
I was not told about the WB rule before the race; in fact I was not present on Thursdays for a couple of weeks prior to that. I ran the car for the whole night; had some people checking out my car and no one told me about this rule until after I win. The rules are not posted in the store. I had another 94mm 015 body with me that night I could've used instead of the 355.

Mark had a great run with his 90mm RM and got the fastest lap. I missed a lap also how could no one see that?

bermbuster
2009.02.07, 09:18 AM
I had no idea about the WB rule before the race; in fact I was not present on Thursdays for a couple of weeks prior to that. I ran the car for the whole night; had some people checking out my car and no one told me about this rule until after I win. The rules are not posted in the store. I had another 94mm 015 body with me that night that I could've used.

Mark had a great run with his 90mm RM and got the fastest lap. I missed a lap also how could no one see that?

Sai in MR02 it was an accepted practice at Majs to dremel 94 bodies to 98
I agree w you if you won this race it still should stand....
All future races must adhere to the no wheelbase adjustment rule.....
BTW i bought 2 355 bodies....:D

SaiTam
2009.02.07, 11:26 AM
I don't care about winning this particular race or the points. I just want to make sure that rules are clearly communicated and posted. I ran the car for the whole night only to find out what the rules are at the end. Besides, why such a rule? What advantages do I gain by making a body accommodate different WB settings?

JuniorWKR
2009.02.07, 08:25 PM
I don't care about winning this particular race or the points. I just want to make sure that rules are clearly communicated and posted. I ran the car for the whole night only to find out what the rules are at the end. Besides, why such a rule? What advantages do I gain by making a body accommodate different WB settings?

Sai if nothing was said about the rules prior and you won you deserve to win.. no question about it... i personally only heard of Mark missing a lap not you... if you missed a lap also then you deserve to win... as far as dremeling the bodys Maj is gonna discuss the situation with everyone prior to racing thur night... im an the fence with the whole thing... i think if we are gonna run a spec then we should run a spec class... i also feel that you are a very good racer and wether or not you dremel a 90mm to a 94mm or just run a 94mm body your still gonna beat me... so I guess we will discuss rules thur night but i believe you should ask Maj again to check your laps because as i said before if you truly won then you deserve the win... and dont worry about the guys at the shop noone had a problem with it nor was it even a point of discussion today... noone has any hard feelings nor do i think it even mattered to anyone... as i said before your a great driver and a body isnt gonna change that...

JuniorWKR
2009.02.07, 09:26 PM
Yet another exciting day of racing at MHS.... and yet again Mark walks away with a MHS gift certificate... for the second week in a row... it was good to see everyone there and really enjoyed racing with all of you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylmgfjbRDAY

JuniorWKR
2009.02.07, 09:35 PM
FYI... i was TQ today with a true LM.... running a speedy AD... turned out 38 laps in 5 mins and that was with stopping everytime someone flipped over... im gonna run it thur night when we dont stop for other cars and see what it can do... i believe it is a 40 -42 lap car... again guys thank you for making today another exciting day of racing...

ruf993
2009.02.07, 10:39 PM

Ok looks like there is some controversy with this year 015 points series.. I'm taking all the blame for that. I was not clear of what the rules should be and was relying on this forum to make the decision. :o I always wanted to be democratically correct when it comes to making rules for spec class at MHS. When gray area arise maybe it's best that I clear them up for you.

Here are the 2009 015 spec class rules:

1) Motor: ANY motor that dose not need fets to run using AM 3010 board. (If you are not clear if your motor is legal please see MHS tech inspection team before you race)

2) Chassis: 015 RM or MM or TM

3) Bodies: 015/MA010 narrow body (if you are not clear if you body is legal please see MHS tech inspection team before you race)

4) Weight: 180g (only measurement tool legal is at the MHS speedway)

5) Body Rules: Any wheel offset is allowed as long it fits inside the spec body you are using. Body dremeling for longer or shorter wheel base is only allowed by one offset in any direction. (Ex= Porsche GTS stock 90mm - max dremeling 94mm) or (ex= VW GTi stock 94 - max dremeling 90mm).

6) Handling Tuning MODS: ANY as long it dose not break any rules above (If you are not clear that your tuning mods is legal please see MHS tech inspection team before you race)

Starting next week these rules will be enforced. Any driver not complying with the rules will loose 2 laps every rule broken.:p

Please accept my apology for past race rules confusion.:confused::):cool:

MAJ

Cherub1m
2009.02.08, 12:03 AM
3) Bodies: 015/MA010 narrow body (if you are not clear if you body is legal please see MHS tech inspection team before you race)

5) Body Rules: Any wheel offset is allowed as long it fits inside the spec body you are using. Body dremeling for longer or shorter wheel base is only allowed by one offset in any direction. (Ex= Porsche GTS stock 90mm - max dremeling 94mm) or (ex= VW GTi stock 94 - max dremeling 90mm).

MAJ

Hmm... Interesting, That means there is hope for my Ferrari Dino:D I can dremel it to 94mm. Also, does this mean the new MA010 nissan skyline GTR is legal for 015 class?

EMU
2009.02.08, 01:55 AM
Hmm... Interesting, That means there is hope for my Ferrari Dino:D I can dremel it to 94mm. Also, does this mean the new MA010 nissan skyline GTR is legal for 015 class?
The Dino is pretty good from what I have seen.

The Nissan GTR cannot fit the MR02 without the MR015 tower conversion, it is a legal body at Action, and I am assuming that it will be legal at MHS since from what I can tell the rules about bodies is the same. That body looks great on the track, it may be a little better than the F355 :p

MikeL
2009.02.08, 07:02 AM
Yet another exciting day of racing at MHS.... and yet again Mark walks away with a MHS gift certificate... for the second week in a row... it was good to see everyone there and really enjoyed racing with all of you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylmgfjbRDAY

That's a good spot for the camera, nice vid.

JuniorWKR
2009.02.08, 08:06 AM
That's a good spot for the camera, nice vid.

Thanks Mike, it was a good idea to set it up from that position so it would showcase the cars a little better so at least the people watchiung can follow whos who... i was looking at that truck again last night.. nice job...

Slubben
2009.02.08, 08:51 AM
awesome video Junior!

JuniorWKR
2009.02.08, 09:03 AM
awesome video Junior!

thanks Sean... We missed you Sat...

bermbuster
2009.02.08, 09:59 AM
MY vote is HOUSE RULES... No questions asked!

Now if we can all just get back to racing I personally would appreciate it.

I like the house rules as well....
im not trying to instigate or start anything either. I enjoy and have a blast racing at Majs. Im just a rules oriented person. I was a NJ MSP examiner for 9 years.
Just remember that whatever we do as far as rules they must be fair, firm and consistant.

Back to racing....:D

bermbuster
2009.02.08, 10:06 AM
tell me about your video equipment JR...
model and make....it works really good.

ruf993
2009.02.08, 10:20 AM
Looks like there are still confusion with 015 rules...

Just to be clear see my attched downloadable Rules for the 015 class:

I agree and will inforce to what berm says ("Just remember that whatever we do as far as rules they must be fair, firm and consistant")

SPANKY
2009.02.08, 10:20 AM
whats the point of running a class that you have to dremel the wheel well to perform better.if its not for performance then why dremel a body from a 90mm to 94mm etc.I thought the whole point of running a class(015) is to be a 015 with out extending to a bigger mm size. we have been running all classes with what ever we wanted & i thought we wanted to change things up a bit & run a class with out much modifications to a chassis body?Thats the impression i got from this 015 class.

JuniorWKR
2009.02.08, 10:26 AM
whats the point of running a class that you have to dremel the wheel well to perform better.if its not for performance then why dremel a body from a 90mm to 94mm etc.I thought the whole point of running a class(015) is to be a 015 with out extending to a bigger mm size. we have been running all classes with what ever we wanted & i thought we wanted to change things up a bit & run a class with out much modifications to a chassis body?Thats the impression i got from this 015 class.

My impression of dremeling the bodies was to incorporate more styles of bodies into the race... everyone wants to run 94mm to be competitive... and more of your cooler looking 015 bodies are 90mm... im ok with dremeling from 90 to 94 just dont want to see 94 going to 98...

bermbuster
2009.02.08, 10:29 AM
when are we gonna run a HI Mount class....:D

All I know is Mark is making 015 history and i cant wait to see how this point series ends....

JuniorWKR
2009.02.08, 10:32 AM
tell me about your video equipment JR...
model and make....it works really good.

its a samsung cs mx20 series digital camcorder that is based for Youtube... you can put it in youtube format before recording and really speeds the uploads... the 8 min main took me all of 5 mins to upload... cost a few bucks but not bad considering when not in you tube mode it records in 1080 hd 16:9... plus all the other bells and whistles its an awsome camera and very compact....

SaiTam
2009.02.08, 10:45 AM
Thanks for clarifying the rules. I never had any hard feelings BTW.

I like running the F355 because mine is an exlusive yellow that no one has locally.

SPANKY
2009.02.08, 10:49 AM
Junior i understand what you are saying & i am all for it. i thought this was a TRUE 015 class for driving skills with limited mods to body with no dremeling for this point series only.I thought we were trying to do something different then what we were normally doing.

SPANKY
2009.02.08, 10:56 AM
your right Sai you do have a exclusive yellow 355 "94mm" Ferrari.Good luck.

JuniorWKR
2009.02.08, 11:47 AM
Junior i understand what you are saying & i am all for it. i thought this was a TRUE 015 class for driving skills with limited mods to body with no dremeling for this point series only.I thought we were trying to do something different then what we were normally doing.

Spanky im with you as far as it being a true 015 class... but as far as dremeling the bodies whether or not someone dremels a 90 to 94 or just runs a 94 i really dont think its gonna make a difference as far as performance.... i actually feel that its a disadvantage because the car is now going to be very light in the rear... and not balanced from front to back... your car is running great i dont think you have anything to worry about....

JuniorWKR
2009.02.08, 11:51 AM

I like running the F355 because mine is an exlusive yellow that no one has locally.

Sai.. rules are rules i know... but in the end we still have to have fun... i deal with enough stress at work all day long trying to keep my business up and running... when it comes to race night i think a few rules to create an outline for a class is ok but lets just race and have fun... save all the rules for the sanctioned races... i enjoy racing at MHS because of the laid back style and awsome group of guys...

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.08, 12:48 PM
so i have the pearl white Nissan skyline body...it's 90mm, can i dremel to fit 94?...just want final clarification...

Hey Junior, how's your wife doing....

JuniorWKR
2009.02.08, 12:57 PM
yes eric you can dremel it... and my wife is doing good thank you...

Slubben
2009.02.08, 01:10 PM
I wanted to make it Saturday but I was out pretty late friday night and was going out again last night so I decided not to go. Looks like I missed some very good racing.

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.08, 02:02 PM
yes eric you can dremel it... and my wife is doing good thank you...

no baby yet i guess?....

you or Joey will have to do the honors of the dremel...i'm terrible at it....

JuniorWKR
2009.02.08, 02:11 PM
no baby yet i guess?....

you or Joey will have to do the honors of the dremel...i'm terrible at it....

not yet... i sealed the lips with crazy glue and hit it off with accelerator... LOL

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.08, 02:19 PM
not yet... i sealed the lips with crazy glue and hit it off with accelerator... LOL

nice...make sure you do it again on thursday so you don't miss race night...LOL....

ruf993
2009.02.08, 02:19 PM
:Dso i have the pearl white Nissan skyline body...it's 90mm, can i dremel to fit 94?...just want final clarification...

please see 015 rules::D

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.08, 02:25 PM
:D

please see 015 rules::D

yep...i just wanted to make sure i read it right...it's actually not the skyline, it's the silvia body...so'll i'll dremel it and give it a shot....

bermbuster
2009.02.08, 03:19 PM
I wanted to make it Saturday but I was out pretty late friday night and was going out again last night so I decided not to go. Looks like I missed some very good racing.

Sean you went outand didnt invite me....
well im an old man and only would slow you down..im glad you are feeling better...

bermbuster
2009.02.08, 03:27 PM

Sai your a class act....
we know you have no hard feelings and the racers know to beat you or to as good as you ......is top shelf racing....
someday;)

EMU
2009.02.08, 03:52 PM
Sai, I should have held on to that yellow f355. I thought the blue one would be harder to find, but I havent seen another yellow...

Cherub1m
2009.02.08, 06:18 PM

Wow!!! I've missed a lot. Is the time close?

Cherub1m
2009.02.08, 10:07 PM
Ok...its done the Ferrari Dino has been dremeled :( to 94mm, all in the name of performance:).

bermbuster
2009.02.09, 09:41 AM
Ok...its done the Ferrari Dino has been dremeled :( to 94mm, all in the name of performance:).

your Ferrari has now been devalued by 80%...:D
any pics???
The performance added comes from the fact you can run a mm and not a rm.....
Im going to run mine as 90mm rm and once the body gets seasoned Illdremel it....:cool:

JuniorWKR
2009.02.09, 09:58 AM
Wow!!! I've missed a lot. Is the time close?

LOL... She is 90% efaced and 1 cm dialeted as of last thur which puts us a month ahead of schedule... im hoping she can hold out till the wwekend so i can make thurs race and just miss tthe following week which in turn will mean i gave her 2 weeks of being home and just miss one race night...

JuniorWKR
2009.02.09, 09:59 AM
your Ferrari has now been devalued by 80%...:D
any pics???
The performance added comes from the fact you can run a mm and not a rm.....
Im going to run mine as 90mm rm and once the body gets seasoned Illdremel it....:cool:

LOL... Just dremel the thing and get over it... you will be much more competitve especially now that you got ur remote setting sorted out...

Cherub1m
2009.02.09, 10:19 AM
LOL... She is 90% efaced and 1 cm dialeted as of last thur which puts us a month ahead of schedule... im hoping she can hold out till the wwekend so i can make thurs race and just miss tthe following week which in turn will mean i gave her 2 weeks of being home and just miss one race night...

Wow!!! 90% effaced and 1cm dialated dude your guys are close. How far apart are the contractions? Has the station of the baby changed, and last but not least is the little guy pointing head first (and I mean the big head not the little head:D). One month ahead of schedule is nothing to worry about. Good Luck, you and your family are in our prayers.

LOL... Just dremel the thing and get over it... you will be much more competitve especially now that you got ur remote setting sorted out...

Yep, dremel it George. I've worked with the RM set up for a while at 86mm, 90mm and 94mm. The only place I see them work and be competitive is at a very smooth and flat track. They dont handle small bumps well and the speed they carry at MHS any little bump coming off the banked sweeper is devastating to the RM stability. However, if we ever do a 90mm down specific class I have untouched red Ferrari Dino waitting to do battle:D

bermbuster
2009.02.09, 05:54 PM
However, if we ever do a 90mm down specific class I have untouched red Ferrari Dino waitting to do battle:D

mmmm i have both a red and the yellow.....maybe ill hack (dremel) my red dino....:cool:

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.09, 07:14 PM
so i have the pearl white Nissan skyline body...it's 90mm, can i dremel to fit 94?...just want final clarification...

dremeled the sylvia body...looks pretty good...i'm gonna try this one instead of the ferrari bb body...the bb is good, but it's ugly...i'll give this a shot, if it doesn't work good, i'll try the fairlady body...we'll see....:rolleyes:

JuniorWKR
2009.02.13, 11:14 AM
Heres the videos guys... Maj should be posting the print outs shortly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu3V7xrTj_o&fmt=18 015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaAwEZoO3tk&fmt=18 MR02 Mod B-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubYpgGYpBLM&fmt=18 MR02 Mod A-Main

Cherub1m
2009.02.13, 12:28 PM
Once again nice vids Junior. And of course nice races:D

MikeL
2009.02.13, 01:07 PM
How come 1st place always jumps the horn :) You're already in 1st :)

JR your LM car is very loud ;)

ruf993
2009.02.13, 01:07 PM
Another great night of racing at MHS...

The 015 was the closest race ever had to go to video tape to get the results.

See the attached file to see how it ended..:cool:

MHS

JuniorWKR
2009.02.13, 01:13 PM
How come 1st place always jumps the horn :) You're already in 1st :)

JR your LM car is very loud ;)

LOL... its that T2... friggin thing screams...

JuniorWKR
2009.02.13, 01:18 PM
Great Racing last night... Had a blast... Cant wait for Bracket Racing on Sat...

bermbuster
2009.02.20, 11:52 AM
any results or videos from last night?

JuniorWKR
2009.02.20, 12:24 PM
Videos are almost done uploading will have them shortly...

JuniorWKR
2009.02.20, 01:23 PM
Heres the vids from last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayvm45qkbmg&fmt=18 015 A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPiJtf6LTBA&fmt=18 MR02 Mod B-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDvpN5Q0dQ8&fmt=18 MR02 Mod A-Main

JuniorWKR
2009.02.20, 01:39 PM
guys please dont forget to sign on to youtube and rank the video... the higher the ranking the closer to the top it appears wen mini-z racing is searched...

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.20, 07:15 PM
guys please dont forget to sign on to youtube and rank the video... the higher the ranking the closer to the top it appears wen mini-z racing is searched...

great videos...thanks junior....:D

SaiTam
2009.02.20, 07:15 PM
Nice vids.

I had some good battles with Roland.

In MR-02 my car was yellow; Roland's car was green. My car had tremendous understeer

MINIz guy11
2009.02.20, 08:52 PM
:o Oh man, that MR-015 A Main was embarrassing for me.

Cherub1m
2009.02.20, 08:52 PM
Nice video Junior.

Nice race guys.

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.20, 08:56 PM
:o Oh man, that MR-015 A Main was embarrassing for me.

you are a very courteous racer...hope you come back some day...

JuniorWKR
2009.02.27, 11:23 AM
Heres the videoas from last night guys... great racing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0F9Pj8zFbY&fmt=18 015 A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4FGHOXpgGA&fmt=18 MR02 Mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPLci49ApOQ&fmt=18 MR02 Mod B-Main

And guys please remember to sign on youtube and rank the vids.... Thanks again... enjoy...

ruf993
2009.03.06, 12:07 PM
Nice racing guys... I see alot of guys moving up in the ranks...;)

here you go:

JuniorWKR
2009.03.06, 02:46 PM
Nice racing guys... I see alot of guys moving up in the ranks...;)

here you go:

Here's the vids from last night... as always enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQLofLA1EzM&fmt=18 MR02 mod B-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5PZP8ONuqU&fmt=18 MR02 Mod A-Main

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.09, 06:59 PM
thanks again Junior for posting the videos....

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.13, 08:16 AM
another great night of racing guys....:D

egonzalez
2009.03.15, 02:54 PM
another great night of racing guys....:D

Yes it was.... Where are the race resutls from the last race? (ruf993)

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.18, 11:58 AM
yes it was.... Where are the race resutls from the last race? (ruf993)

cricket, cricket, cricket;)

SaiTam
2009.03.18, 05:05 PM
What is the status of this point series? Who is leading what and how many weeks til it finishes?

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.20, 07:48 AM
great racing last night guys...congrats to the winners....

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.20, 12:28 PM
Hey Joe, will Maj be putting up the results?

JuniorWKR
2009.03.20, 03:49 PM
Here's the vids from last night guys... Great racing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5CzRZl-qPI&fmt=18 MR02 Mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5rshpbhSU&fmt=18 MR02 mod B-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CwLJTvnHKA&fmt=18 MR02 mod C-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpnxciqtC3E&fmt=18 015 A-Main

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.20, 07:58 PM

great video's...thanks Junior...

SaiTam
2009.03.20, 10:33 PM
The camera angle from 2:00 and on is awesome for the 015 A main. We need to tape a modified oval race.

ruf993
2009.03.21, 03:37 PM
Here ya go... little late:p

ruf993
2009.03.21, 04:09 PM
OK here are the week 8 results

It was a full house and new faces...:D

looks like the guys that just started racing at MHS has a thing or two for the Reg...:eek::cool:

Thanks again for comming out!! I was a blast!

Slubben
2009.03.21, 05:25 PM
Hey Maj is there a listing of where we actually stand in the points series?

ruf993
2009.03.22, 01:48 PM
Hey Maj is there a listing of where we actually stand in the points series?

As per your request...

Slubben
2009.03.22, 01:58 PM
Thanks for posting that!!

JuniorWKR
2009.03.23, 09:06 AM

Man i gotta tell you i dont know who that red and silver car is in MR02 A-Main but check out his blistering cornering speed... LOL ;):D:D:cool::rolleyes:

JuniorWKR
2009.03.23, 01:20 PM
i tell ya... who ever was driving that red and silver car?... came real close to snapping that winning streak... :eek::D;):cool::rolleyes:

joey
2009.03.23, 02:05 PM
anyone up for running AWD's thursday? me and maj want to race them..

JuniorWKR
2009.03.23, 02:16 PM

count me in... ill be the car out front... LOL:cool:

joey
2009.03.23, 02:37 PM
count me in... ill be the car out front... LOL:cool:

i dont know about that, maybe out front of the leader coming around to lap ya :D

JuniorWKR
2009.03.23, 03:07 PM
i dont know about that, maybe out front of the leader coming around to lap ya :D

with all that lead tape im sure ull be rounding out the back... LOL...

joey
2009.03.23, 03:14 PM
with all that lead tape im sure ull be rounding out the back... LOL...

lmao lets see what happens..

JuniorWKR
2009.03.23, 03:52 PM
lmao lets see what happens..

LOL... ive always known that there was a minimum weight but is there a max weight allowed for awd.... lol

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.23, 07:46 PM

i'm in...i didn't pay all that money to have it sit in my box...that's not to say it won't spend most of the race on it's roof, but i'll be out there....

joey
2009.03.24, 09:18 AM
i'm in...i didn't pay all that money to have it sit in my box...that's not to say it won't spend most of the race on it's roof, but i'll be out there....

yeah we gotta work on the traction rolling problems tomorrow..

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 09:19 AM
yeah we gotta work on the traction rolling problems tomorrow..

How about lead tape... LOL

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.24, 10:35 AM
How about lead tape... LOL

already have a bunch on the left side...i think it's the Kyosho 20 slicks on the rear...i put a set of old 20 groved and plan to try it out today...if the shop opens at lunch....:D

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 10:40 AM
already have a bunch on the left side...i think it's the Kyosho 20 slicks on the rear...i put a set of old 20 groved and plan to try it out today...if the shop opens at lunch....:D

what camber are you running on the rear?

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.24, 10:48 AM
what camber are you running on the rear?

i'll have to check at lunch...Joey set it up and i have no clue....

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 10:52 AM
i'll have to check at lunch...Joey set it up and i have no clue....

i run 2 degrees front and rear...

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.24, 12:29 PM
i run 2 degrees front and rear...

the front knuckles say 2 degree, on the rear, i checked the underside of the car and the rear arm says 1...is that the rear degree?

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 12:36 PM
the front knuckles say 2 degree, on the rear, i checked the underside of the car and the rear arm says 1...is that the rear degree?

Yes... if you feel like the rear of the car is making you flip try 2 degrees of camber and 1 degree of toe in...

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.24, 12:47 PM
Yes... if you feel like the rear of the car is making you flip try 2 degrees of camber and 1 degree of toe in...

i also noticed a bit of a hop in the rear...

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 12:52 PM
i also noticed a bit of a hop in the rear...

i put the grease for the ball diff the good stuff from losi in the shocks. Helps with the dampning... also put a small amount on the top of ur front springs this will also help... Philip Style...

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 12:53 PM
take this conversation over to the general discusion thread.... as this is dedicated to race results and dont want to get of track or confuse new comers...

JuniorWKR
2009.03.27, 03:18 PM
Great night of racing guys... enjoy the vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-oWOTUC_9Y&fmt=18 MR02 Mod B-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUbFrQxDzYU&fmt=18 MR02 Mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16hG8zdnNF0&fmt=18 AWD Mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilPQtfXxayc&fmt=18 015 A-Main

ruf993
2009.03.27, 05:36 PM
Here ya go guys!!!

For the guys who ran there first time out racing MiniZ and a bank track.. Nice job!:cool:

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.27, 06:25 PM
Here ya go guys!!!

For the guys who ran there first time out racing MiniZ and a bank track.. Nice job!:cool:

thanks Maj...do you happen to have the point standings?...:D

ruf993
2009.03.27, 08:04 PM
thanks Maj...do you happen to have the point standings?...:D

OK here are the week 9 results:

MR02/MR015 -A = Your lowest 3 points has not bin taken out yet.

MR02/MR015 -B = Your lowest 3 points already removed and current standings

thanks Maj,

bermbuster
2009.03.28, 07:08 AM
OK here are the week 9 results:

MR02/MR015 -A = Your lowest 3 points has not bin taken out yet.

MR02/MR015 -B = Your lowest 3 points already removed and current standings

thanks Maj,

WOW some really close racing for 2nd and 3rd places.....
and Im gonna make this last race....:cool:

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.28, 03:15 PM
WOW some really close racing for 2nd and 3rd places.....
and Im gonna make this last race....:cool:

glad to hear you'll be here this week...:D

no we need MR Philip to make an appearance...

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.30, 12:02 PM
is this thursday night the last race of this points series, or is it next thursday?

JuniorWKR
2009.03.30, 12:04 PM
is this thursday night the last race of this points series, or is it next thursday?

This Thur...

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.30, 12:08 PM
This Thur...

wow, that was quick....

ruf993
2009.03.30, 06:12 PM
wow, that was quick....

That only means one thing Eirc.... You must love racing at Maj's Hobby Shop Speedway!!!!!:D:cool:

bermbuster
2009.03.30, 07:25 PM
who s gonna be the winners this week???
Joe Mark Sai Roland JR Eric
all comes down who chokes the hardest.....
im glad im a loser....winning has tremendous pressure associated with it...:D

egonzalez
2009.03.30, 07:53 PM
who s gonna be the winners this week???
Joe Mark Sai Roland JR Eric
all comes down who chokes the hardest.....
im glad im a loser....winning has tremendous pressure associated with it...:D

LOL Now with Maj out of the picture this week, I have a chance to take it all!.:eek:

egonzalez
2009.03.30, 08:11 PM
Great night of racing guys... enjoy the vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-oWOTUC_9Y&fmt=18 MR02 Mod B-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUbFrQxDzYU&fmt=18 MR02 Mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16hG8zdnNF0&fmt=18 AWD Mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilPQtfXxayc&fmt=18 015 A-Main

Hey Junior,

You should post the 5min A main...

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.31, 07:59 AM
That only means one thing Eirc.... You must love racing at Maj's Hobby Shop Speedway!!!!!:D:cool:

that sounds about right....:D

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.31, 08:00 AM
LOL Now with Maj out of the picture this week, I have a chance to take it all!.:eek:

Maj isn't racing this week?

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.31, 10:22 AM
Hey Sai, no need to show up this thursday...i hear it's gonna rain hard...i would hate for you to get stuck on your way home...:D:D

JuniorWKR
2009.03.31, 10:28 AM
Hey Sai, no need to show up this thursday...i hear it's gonna rain hard...i would hate for you to get stuck on your way home...:D:D

LOL.... thats funny stuff right there....

egonzalez
2009.03.31, 10:44 AM
Maj isn't racing this week?

No, he will be on vacation.

ruf993
2009.03.31, 01:14 PM
Do to the Shop owner going out of town on a business trip this week. The comming Thursday night MHS MiniZ race will be................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................ change to running counterclockwise!!!!:eek:

Since there will be no track layout changes for the final points race. I made the executive decision to change it. Have fun boys and girls.:D:cool:

JuniorWKR
2009.03.31, 01:15 PM
i can see joey practicing already... nice since having a kid i wont beable to get there and practice.... little in house team playing to ensure a top three finish?..... cant have a privateer in there now can we.... LOL

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.31, 01:25 PM
Do to the Shop owner going out of town on a business trip this week. The comming Thursday night MHS MiniZ race will be................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................ change to running counterclockwise!!!!:eek:

Since there will be no track layout changes for the final points race. I made the executive decision to change it. Have fun boys and girls.:D:cool:

Oh my God you suck.....:mad::(:eek:

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.31, 01:35 PM

had i known this a few hours ago, i coudl have practiced at lunch...normally i don't practice on race day, but i'll be there thrusday for sure...figures i can't go tomorrow...

JuniorWKR
2009.03.31, 01:37 PM
had i known this a few hours ago, i coudl have practiced at lunch...normally i don't practice on race day, but i'll be there thrusday for sure...figures i can't go tomorrow...

whats the big panic... all that changed is the lefts and rights.... LOL....

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.31, 01:41 PM
whats the big panic... all that changed is the lefts and rights.... LOL....

i'm dsyslexick....:rolleyes:

boy, i can see a lot of cars stuck in the heliport part of the track...that's like a big scoop there...should be interesting to say the least....

JuniorWKR
2009.03.31, 01:55 PM
i'm dsyslexick....:rolleyes:

boy, i can see a lot of cars stuck in the heliport part of the track...that's like a big scoop there...should be interesting to say the least....

ill be sure to check it out as im blowin past there...

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.31, 02:00 PM
ill be sure to check it out as im blowin past there...

why, did you figure out a way to blow through the track walls...LOL....:p

bermbuster
2009.03.31, 04:12 PM
and the george the spoiler will be racing on Thursday.....
I maybe slow but when im ahead of you give me respect and you will get it in return.....:D

this point series is going to have a fantastic ending.......

bermbuster
2009.03.31, 04:18 PM
i can see joey practicing already... nice since having a kid i wont beable to get there and practice.... little in house team playing to ensure a top three finish?..... cant have a privateer in there now can we.... LOL

I remember a certain race team owner saying how his racing wouldnt change.....:cool:

welcome to fatherhood and Im glad you have put things in the right order....:D

Maj doent want you winning a set of batteries.....;)

SabRC
2009.03.31, 05:04 PM
Well, I was there today for a whole 1/2 hr before work called.:mad: I tried first hand at counterclock wise and well its different. Especially if you set your car to pull in a specific direction to copensate for human error, which I have alot of..haha. Anyways Im looking forward to thursday. The heli pad might look like a parking lot come race time, plus the track as current setup is designed for clockwise running because, the left bank also has a hook turning into traffic which could be another snag point if you try to cut the corner close.

My 2 cents, but it will be a great fun and challenge none the less.

See you thursday at the heli pad tailgate.:D

egonzalez
2009.03.31, 06:57 PM
We used to race counter clockwise when Maj first opened... Just have to get re-acclimated with the new direction. One or two battery packs should be enough. See you all on Thursday.

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.31, 08:09 PM
Well, I was there today for a whole 1/2 hr before work called.:mad: I tried first hand at counterclock wise and well its different. Especially if you set your car to pull in a specific direction to copensate for human error, which I have alot of..haha. Anyways Im looking forward to thursday. The heli pad might look like a parking lot come race time, plus the track as current setup is designed for clockwise running because, the left bank also has a hook turning into traffic which could be another snag point if you try to cut the corner close.

My 2 cents, but it will be a great fun and challenge none the less.

See you thursday at the heli pad tailgate.:D

another tough spot is gonna be coming off the straight into the infield...the sweeper is longer than usual because it's set up for clockwise...anyway, at least we'll all be struggling at the same time...:D

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.02, 11:59 AM
reverse track is pretty good...i tried it out at lunch, ran a pack and a half, and it's good...you A main drivers should be find after a pack...i like it in reverse...back to the roots of the track....:D

JuniorWKR
2009.04.02, 12:20 PM
LMAO!!!.... You guys are hilarious... everyone running there to try and practice for the BIG RACE... stayin true to the words of Joe Wright "im friggin A-Main" i dont need no stinkin practice... LOL...

joey
2009.04.02, 12:21 PM
LMAO!!!.... You guys are hilarious... everyone running there to try and practice for the BIG RACE... stayin true to the words of Joe Wright "im friggin A-Main" i dont need no stinkin practice... LOL...

more like i dont need to finish my 2nd and 3rd qual if i put it in the A on the 1st run ;)

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.02, 12:54 PM

i would have been there today even if it wasn't reversed...that's what i do at lunch...i can't go during the week after work like you guys, so i practice for 20minutes at lunch...

JuniorWKR
2009.04.02, 01:07 PM
i would have been there today even if it wasn't reversed...that's what i do at lunch...i can't go during the week after work like you guys, so i practice for 20minutes at lunch...

Stop it!!!.... :D

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.02, 01:23 PM
Stop it!!!.... :D

Ur A Main...u should be able to practice in your head an be fine anyway...we B mainers need the real deal, and even that's not enough...lOL....:eek:

JuniorWKR
2009.04.02, 01:26 PM
do we know whos coming tonite... if its light wanna race awd again?...

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.02, 01:30 PM
do we know whos coming tonite... if its light wanna race awd again?...

i can't...i gotta get outta there as early as possible...i'm driving to Ohio at 6AM tomorrow morning...need some sleep....

JuniorWKR
2009.04.02, 01:32 PM
i can't...i gotta get outta there as early as possible...i'm driving to Ohio at 6AM tomorrow morning...need some sleep....

whats in ohio?... what is someone having a liquidation on mini-z's....

JuniorWKR
2009.04.02, 01:34 PM
theres a track in colubus oh... you should briing ur stuff wit you and go see how you rank with other clubs...

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.02, 01:37 PM
whats in ohio?... what is someone having a liquidation on mini-z's....

i wish it was pleasure trip...my aunt is dying, so i'm taking my mother to see her sister for the last time...depressing...although, if i find a shop near there, i might just have to sneak out and take a look....

JuniorWKR
2009.04.02, 01:55 PM
Sorry to hear that... thats definitly not a trip of pleasure...

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.02, 02:43 PM
see you guys tonight....:D

bermbuster
2009.04.03, 06:40 AM
It was an awesome night of racing....
The quality and caliber of the racing was the best I have seen.
Too bad Maj was the no show....:D

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.07, 11:47 AM
any results yet?:D

ruf993
2009.04.07, 03:18 PM
any results yet?:D

Here ya go guys!!

Just like to say thanks for making this an exciting points series. I was not able to run the last race but I hear it was a one to remember.:eek::p

As for MR02 MOD looks like we have a tie for 3rd... (Joe and Sai) will have to battle this comming thurs race.

Rules for MHS tie-braker: drivers in a tie will race together in a 5min race on the next followinig race. If you are a no-show you forfeit the race.:D

For the MR015 we have Sai takes first Mark.R was second and Eric V. third.

MHS will be giving out the points series prise this comming thursday.

1st gets: The New MR02 white 430 GTC Ferrari
2nd gets: Orion AAA 750 SHO set
3rd gets: A set of tires of choice:D

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.07, 05:58 PM
Here ya go guys!!

Just like to say thanks for making this an exciting points series. I was not able to run the last race but I hear it was a one to remember.:eek::p

As for MR02 MOD looks like we have a tie for 3rd... (Joe and Sai) will have to battle this comming thurs race.

Rules for MHS tie-braker: drivers in a tie will race together in a 5min race on the next followinig race. If you are a no-show you forfeit the race.:D

Congratulations to everyone...it was a great points series...can't wait for the next one....:D

JuniorWKR
2009.04.08, 09:05 AM
great racing guys... cant wait for the big tie breaker thur night.... i think it should be the first race of the night... LOL... :eek:... cant wait to post that vid on youtube.... congrats to everyone this point series... the competition was top notch and cant wait for the next one...

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.08, 10:11 AM
so is there a confirmation as to what the next point series will be? i'm sure there will be 02MOD, but what will the new one be....

Cherub1m
2009.04.08, 10:36 AM
Nice series guys. MHS gets the old 1, 2, and 3 for the MR02 :D. And Eric takes 3rd in the MR015 class :D right below Sai and Mark. Looks like you had a tight battle for 2nd with Mark, good job man.

JuniorWKR
2009.04.10, 11:15 AM
Great racing last night guys... layout is super fast... enjoy the vids..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqnBsg7rFic&fmt=18 MR02 mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DVdBpRznyw&fmt=18 Mr02 Mod B-Main

JuniorWKR
2009.04.10, 12:00 PM
Great racing last night guys... layout is super fast... enjoy the vids..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqnBsg7rFic&fmt=18 MR02 mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DVdBpRznyw&fmt=18 Mr02 Mod B-Main

ma that a-amin was even worse watching it a second time around.... LOL...

SaiTam
2009.04.14, 12:51 PM
I miss racing at Maj's. I was busy last Thurs due to long weekend and I'm unsure about this Thurs. I'll pick up my prize next time I am at Maj's.

JuniorWKR
2009.04.14, 02:06 PM
I miss racing at Maj's. I was busy last Thurs due to long weekend and I'm unsure about this Thurs. I'll pick up my prize next time I am at Maj's.

dont worry sai i will hold on to your prize for you....

JuniorWKR
2009.04.14, 02:08 PM
dont worry sai i will hold on to your prize for you....

if you want i can even tell you how it handles... LOL

JuniorWKR
2009.04.17, 12:40 PM
Great racing last night guys... had a blast... enjoy the vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgp_j17HDZo&fmt=18 LM 70t A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9qvV9knO_Q&fmt=18 MR02 Mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULA9XW-bymY&fmt=18 MR02 Mod B-Main

ruf993
2009.04.17, 01:39 PM
Great racing last night guys... had a blast... enjoy the vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgp_j17HDZo&fmt=18 LM 70t A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9qvV9knO_Q&fmt=18 MR02 Mod A-Main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULA9XW-bymY&fmt=18 MR02 Mod B-Main

Nice Vids Jr.... Just wanted to let people know JR dose these video just because that's how of a nice guy he is. Guys like these are great assets to LHS like mine. It was great racing with you guys last night and the competition was is intense. thanks again JR.

Let show our Gratitude buy bumping up this thread

ruf993
2009.04.17, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=Let show our Gratitude buy bumping up this thread[/QUOTE]

here is you pat in the back.... bump

JuniorWKR
2009.04.17, 01:51 PM
Thank You Maj... I have to be honest when I say that because of the claiber of people at the shop, doing things like this is truely my pleasure... As long as you guys enjoy the vids i will take the time to tape and post for you... i know I have alot of jokes and kid around with everyone but i mean it when i say I have much respect for everyone at the shop and you guys are some of the coolest people i have ever had the pleasure of hanging with....

Slubben
2009.04.17, 02:11 PM
The videos are great Junior. Thanks!!

ocean rodeo
2009.04.17, 03:14 PM
How far is this tracks for Long Beach Island, NJ?

ruf993
2009.04.17, 03:28 PM
How far is this tracks for Long Beach Island, NJ?

1hr 45min... come on down:D

ocean rodeo
2009.04.17, 03:52 PM
1hr 45min... come on down:D

:eek: I am coming to NJ to see the family in June. I might just do that. Are they open on weekends? I might just get a hotel room.

JuniorWKR
2009.04.17, 05:00 PM
:eek: I am coming to NJ to see the family in June. I might just do that. Are they open on weekends? I might just get a hotel room.

open 7 days a week... m-sat 12 - 7 and sun 1 - 4

ocean rodeo
2009.04.17, 05:21 PM
Awesome! Which motels/hotels are near by?

JuniorWKR
2009.04.17, 06:30 PM
I will do a search for the name, but i know there is a nice on located on rt 46 east in elmwood park which is only 5 mins away... will get name and let you know...

There is also the sheraton located in saddle brook which is right off the route 80 and parkway north entraance/exit... that is also only about 2 mins away which sits above a very good steak house and bar...

lugnutz
2009.04.17, 09:34 PM
there is also a marriot courtyard on rt 17
also let me know when you are in lbi my father lives there i could hook you up to majs or queens

egonzalez
2009.04.18, 09:42 AM
:)Nice Vids Jr.... Just wanted to let people know JR dose these video just because that's how of a nice guy he is. Guys like these are great assets to LHS like mine. It was great racing with you guys last night and the competition was is intense. thanks again JR.

Let show our Gratitude buy bumping up this thread

Bump...Jr... The videos are a helpful tuning tool. You can really see what your car is doing or not doing compared to the rest of racers. This week my car had a massive over steer, which is clearly visible in the videos. This was caused by the punch/speed of my new batteries and my steering curve set to zero... I was able to make some change after the mains and made the car more consistent to drive and a lot less twitchy..(-20 steering curve and changed to shorter racing springs in the front) I appreciate the time you take out of your day to make this possible for all of us at MHS.... Thanks.:)

ocean rodeo
2009.04.18, 03:43 PM
I will do a search for the name, but i know there is a nice on located on rt 46 east in elmwood park which is only 5 mins away... will get name and let you know...

There is also the sheraton located in saddle brook which is right off the route 80 and parkway north entraance/exit... that is also only about 2 mins away which sits above a very good steak house and bar...

The perfect combo, Mini-Z, Steak and Beer:D

Cherub1m
2009.04.19, 06:59 AM
Bump!!!, Bump!!!, Bump!!! Great videos Junior.

Some of us get to live vicariously through those videos :D

JuniorWKR
2009.04.20, 09:55 AM
there is also a marriot courtyard on rt 17
also let me know when you are in lbi my father lives there i could hook you up to majs or queens

MHS is located in Saddle Brook... not Queens...

bermbuster
2009.04.21, 08:33 AM
Thank You Maj... I have to be honest when I say that because of the claiber of people at the shop, doing things like this is truely my pleasure... As long as you guys enjoy the vids i will take the time to tape and post for you... i know I have alot of jokes and kid around with everyone but i mean it when i say I have much respect for everyone at the shop and you guys are some of the coolest people i have ever had the pleasure of hanging with....

Junior is exactly right.......
We are probably the luckiest group of mini z racers....
The skills, jokes and friendships we all have made....
I have been traveling way too much and missing out on the nights of fun and excitement. Right now im in an internet cafe in Lima, Peru....
watching the videos and itching to race....
I will be present this Thursday and I have my brandy new LM waiting for some racing.....

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.21, 09:24 AM
Junior is exactly right.......
We are probably the luckiest group of mini z racers....
The skills, jokes and friendships we all have made....
I have been traveling way too much and missing out on the nights of fun and excitement. Right now im in an internet cafe in Lima, Peru....
watching the videos and itching to race....
I will be present this Thursday and I have my brandy new LM waiting for some racing.....

good deal George...hope to see you...LM is fun....

Slubben
2009.04.21, 11:56 AM
The point series starts this week?

JuniorWKR
2009.04.21, 12:11 PM
The point series starts this week?

Not sure if its this wek or next week... although next week would be better because it will give us this week to get our cars ready for the new classes...

Slubben
2009.04.21, 12:34 PM
Next week would be better for me cuz I'm still trying to recover from my weekend in Atlantic City.

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.21, 12:40 PM
Not sure if its this wek or next week... although next week would be better because it will give us this week to get our cars ready for the new classes...

i understood it to be this week....

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.21, 12:57 PM
Next week would be better for me cuz I'm still trying to recover from my weekend in Atlantic City.

come on, you're a young guy, you can handle it....:D

Slubben
2009.04.21, 01:04 PM
I used to be able to handle it. Not anymore!

JuniorWKR
2009.04.21, 01:13 PM
Good news guys... as i now most of you are a big fan of the pn rims as i am because of he lightness, but most are upset as i am because they always crack in half when putting the bearings in... Maj finally got the solution in for us... PN always made inch up delrin rims but most times they didnt fit on the bodies we run as my belief was they where made for pan car... well pn finally released 20mm delrin dish rims which are just as light as the spoked pn rims if not lighter and 3 times stronger because of being made out of delrin and not plastic... i have my sets sitting to the side for all my cars... so hurrry up and get urs before i buy up the competition!!!! LOL!!!!!!

egonzalez
2009.04.21, 01:55 PM
i understood it to be this week....

I vote for this week... Maj did say the point series would start this week.

JuniorWKR
2009.04.21, 03:22 PM
im sure we can all use another week of practice.... just to make sure our setup is good and remotes are dialed... ;)

bermbuster
2009.04.21, 05:05 PM
start this week cause im going to be in the house.....:D

did Maj get the new 90mm mid mount set ups from PN?
Im ready to build a 90mm MR02 narrow car.....:cool:

JuniorWKR
2009.04.22, 07:58 AM
Im leaving fri morn for my golf trip so next week would be good for me so i dont have to take it too seriously... dont wanna start my golfing off frustrated as it might mess wit my tempo... LOL

JuniorWKR
2009.04.22, 08:11 AM
dont forget ur modified pan cars tomorow night... this should be very interesting...

bermbuster
2009.04.22, 08:48 AM
Im leaving fri morn for my golf trip so next week would be good for me so i dont have to take it too seriously... dont wanna start my golfing off frustrated as it might mess wit my tempo... LOL

who knows you may get a 350 yd drive.....:D

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.22, 12:09 PM
dont forget ur modified pan cars tomorow night... this should be very interesting...

it's all set and ready to go...wow, MOP, LM and Pan all in one night...sounds tough...now just throw in AWD and see how the driving skills deteriate....:D

bermbuster
2009.04.22, 03:45 PM
Good news guys... as i now most of you are a big fan of the pn rims as i am because of he lightness, but most are upset as i am because they always crack in half when putting the bearings in... Maj finally got the solution in for us... PN always made inch up delrin rims but most times they didnt fit on the bodies we run as my belief was they where made for pan car... well pn finally released 20mm delrin dish rims which are just as light as the spoked pn rims if not lighter and 3 times stronger because of being made out of delrin and not plastic... i have my sets sitting to the side for all my cars... so hurrry up and get urs before i buy up the competition!!!! LOL!!!!!!

thanks Jr....
you know I had to get rims for like 13 cars....:cool:

JuniorWKR
2009.04.22, 06:48 PM
thanks Jr....
you know I had to get rims for like 13 cars....:cool:

LOL.... Yeah I stopped by and picked up sets for my cars afterwork today also...

I tried weighing them but my scale doesnt read below zero... but the pn rims feel much lighter in my hand then atomic ones...

And i like how now we can get the 20mm and the 21mm and they are the same style....

ruf993
2009.04.22, 09:16 PM
Ok the next points race will start next week.

Here are the classes:

MOD class: Run what you brung.. (MR02/015/AWD) any auto scale body (No pancar).

MR02 LM: Must run PN70t motor and can only use auto scale LM body at the stock length.

10 week race

MHS:cool:

bermbuster
2009.04.23, 07:05 AM
i got my totally stock LM ready for tonight.
The body reinforced.....
Maj hooked me up with tires for the stock wheels....
I couldnt bring myself to use the new Yellow 962
Im using the white/blue rothman body.

This will be an exciting and different class. I resisted changing any part because I want to see what a stock chassis can do with me at the TX....

Slubben
2009.04.23, 08:43 AM
Oh c'mon now George I'll be using that beautiful yellow body tonight!

bermbuster
2009.04.23, 09:09 AM
Oh c'mon now George I'll be using that beautiful yellow body tonight!

Sean that is why im not using mine.....I dont want to get confused and start driving your car.....:D

Looks like Im gonna run a 35t in mod class....

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 09:11 AM
LOL!!! im going back to a stock(:rolleyes:) Motor for mr02 mod.... LOL!!! with some special brushes... :p

Number1
2009.04.23, 09:31 AM
Ok the next points race will start next week.

Here are the classes:

MOD class: Run what you brung.. (MR02/015/AWD) any auto scale body (No pancar).

MR02 LM: Must run PN70t motor and can only use auto scale LM body at the stock length.

10 week race

MHS:cool:

What? The point series won't start until next week? I though it started the week before already.
So, you are telling me that the win I had two weeks ago won't be counted. :confused: What a waste.:(...........:D

On the other hand, I have one more week to prepare the LM chassis.:cool:
This time , I'm coming down hard on everyone, are you guys listenning?:D
See you guys tonight.

Slubben
2009.04.23, 09:39 AM
Sean that is why im not using mine.....I dont want to get confused and start driving your car.....:D

Looks like Im gonna run a 35t in mod class....

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

Slubben
2009.04.23, 09:39 AM
LOL!!! im going back to a stock(:rolleyes:) Motor for mr02 mod.... LOL!!! with some special brushes... :p

What "stock" motor can you change the brushes in?

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 09:46 AM
What "stock" motor can you change the brushes in?

Ill tell you after i sweep the Lm points series... LOL

Slubben
2009.04.23, 09:53 AM
Hey now the only thing you might sweep is the floor! LOL :D

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 09:55 AM
LOL... only time i will be sweeping the floor is when im sweepingf little peices of yellow plastic up!!! :eek:

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 10:02 AM
What? The point series won't start until next week? I though it started the week before already.
So, you are telling me that the win I had two weeks ago won't be counted. :confused: What a waste.:(...........:D

On the other hand, I have one more week to prepare the LM chassis.:cool:
This time , I'm coming down hard on everyone, are you guys listenning?:D
See you guys tonight.

LOL.. i thought i remember hearing one of the three wise men stating that they will never run LM... LOL!!! but LM 70t is very tempting thought, isnt it!!!...

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.23, 10:13 AM
Wow, there's some good smack talk...this is gonna be a great point series....:D

bermbuster
2009.04.23, 10:49 AM
I just broke in my stock motor for LM using some special "Holey Water" I got in Peru.....:eek:

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.23, 11:27 AM
I just broke in my stock motor for LM using some special "Holey Water" I got in Peru.....:eek:

So now you have a spanish LM...nice....

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 11:55 AM
isnt it funny how the slower the otor the greater the trash talkin... LOL... that because we have time to do something while its goin down the straight away... LOL...

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.23, 12:01 PM
isnt it funny how the slower the otor the greater the trash talkin... LOL... that because we have time to do something while its goin down the straight away... LOL...

just leave my antenna alone...LOL....

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 12:04 PM
if you wanna be amain you cant let little things like that bother you while ur driving... gotta stay focused and running on the edge... LOL...

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.23, 12:06 PM
I don't think my LM body is gonna last the night...it's in bad shape from last week...i checked it out at lunch, and had to put about 5 lbs of glue on it...that should last one hit...did they come out with the front bumper guard yet? does Maj have them?

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 12:13 PM
I don't think my LM body is gonna last the night...it's in bad shape from last week...i checked it out at lunch, and had to put about 5 lbs of glue on it...that should last one hit...did they come out with the front bumper guard yet? does Maj have them?

they came out with them... they just arent released in US yet... i have some special white paper from berm... i will get ur car through the night...

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.23, 12:28 PM
they came out with them... they just arent released in US yet... i have some special white paper from berm... i will get ur car through the night...

thanks Junior...i have a new one, i just need Wil to paint it up for me this week...just need one more night.....

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 12:30 PM
thanks Junior...i have a new one, i just need Wil to paint it up for me this week...just need one more night.....

well lets brace that one too before will paints it so it will last...

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.23, 12:31 PM
well lets brace that one too before will paints it so it will last...

good idea...

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 12:34 PM
PLEASE!!!... I'm A-Main B!%@H... everything i do and say is a good idea... LOL...

Slubben
2009.04.23, 01:24 PM
Dude lay off the Yeyo man!

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 01:31 PM
dude lay off the yeyo man!

hollywood!!!...

egonzalez
2009.04.23, 01:40 PM
hollywood!!!...

Don't you guys work???? See you all tonight.

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.23, 01:42 PM
Don't you guys work???? See you all tonight.

it's called time management...do all your work in the AM and forum in the afternoon...:D:cool:

bermbuster
2009.04.23, 01:54 PM
Are the white LM bodies THAT much stronger???

I have been tuning the ASF with the ICS software and testing the results on my basement test track and all I can say is WATCH OUT....:D

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.23, 01:57 PM
outta here guys...see you all tonight....:cool::D

Number1
2009.04.23, 02:08 PM
LOL.. i thought i remember hearing one of the three wise men stating that they will never run LM... LOL!!!

That's where the problem comes from, you only hear from ONE of the three wise man.:rolleyes:; and it was the least wise man of the three you listen to.:eek:

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 02:11 PM
Are the white LM bodies THAT much stronger???

I have been tuning the ASF with the ICS software and testing the results on my basement test track and all I can say is WATCH OUT....:D

the white bodies seem to be made of a different material... or the painting process from kyosho hardens the autoscale plastic... but i never have a problem with the white bodies...

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 02:11 PM
That's where the problem comes from, you only hear from ONE of the three wise man.:rolleyes:; and it was the least wise man of the three you listen to.:eek:

LOL... im sorry i thought it was one for all and all for one... :D

Number1
2009.04.23, 02:12 PM

Eric:
You need to check out what I did with my LM chassis and body. It's free.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. to look at them. lol.

Number1
2009.04.23, 02:19 PM
LOL... im sorry i thought it was one for all and all for one... :D

And don't you dare to lump us all in the same level!:(:mad:

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 02:22 PM
LOL!!! ok... but im not in charge of that...

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 02:26 PM
its a staggered qualifier so if you wanna be in the Amain ur gonna have to qualify to be so:eek::rolleyes::p:D:D:D... Number 1 in our hearts... Number 2 on the track... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... well i guess as long as Sai doesnt come you can be Number 1 tonite...

JuniorWKR
2009.04.23, 02:41 PM
this 70t LM class is gonna be one awsome point series class... I cant wait to see how this one pans out...

bermbuster
2009.04.23, 03:18 PM
this 70t LM class is gonna be one awsome point series class... I cant wait to see how this one pans out...

I agree....

xrayminiz4life
2009.04.24, 07:58 AM
Great night of racing guys...i can tell this point series is gonna be one of the best...the LM class, although slow, is gonna be sick...can't wait to get it started...:D:D:D

Slubben
2009.04.24, 08:22 AM
Yeah you really dont need to be fast to have close racing and racing is what its all about.