PDA

View Full Version : ferrari 430 body issues

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.20, 10:51 AM
i was looking forward to the 430 body for a while...finally got mine yesterday, and i'm a little disapointed...the rear wheels rub the inside of the fender...even the wheels provided rub...i can't see getting anything but a 0 offset wheel on the back...anyone else notice this?:confused:

dxm2
2009.02.20, 03:31 PM
I have not heard of any issues with that body in particular, but I end up using a dremel on almost all of the auto-scale bodies I buy. They all seem to need triming under the front fender. Your's sounds really bad though. Do the body clips look light they are in the right place?

xrayminiz4life
2009.02.20, 07:54 PM
I have not heard of any issues with that body in particular, but I end up using a dremel on almost all of the auto-scale bodies I buy. They all seem to need triming under the front fender. Your's sounds really bad though. Do the body clips look light they are in the right place?

yeah, i normally have to do some kind of work too, but this is different...it's the rear inner wheel well, and the plastic is super thin there already...it seems like everyone i know who bought one from the shop has the same problem...and we all have different rear pods....

boohoo
2009.03.08, 06:36 PM
ive noticed this on a few of my whitebody`s