PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while

byebye
2009.02.24, 09:02 PM
Wow! It's been a while since I've posted in my own club forum lol!!!:D

Well it's been a while and I've finally got the garage setup for racing. We were located at a building where the track stayed but wasn't always setup. I've since moved the track to my house where I have the convenience of racing in the garage.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/toffe777/Garageracing002.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/toffe777/Garageracing003.jpg
So we now have a new computer for timing/music/mini-zracer.com stuff which works like a champ! I need to get another flourescent lamp in here but other wise lighting is good.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/toffe777/Garageracing004.jpg
The wife and I have been practicing on races 3/4 for HFAY. Today with my 94mm car I managed a fast lap of 4.33 sec running the old HFAY motor with an NSX body. Of course those motors have lots of torque compared to the new one. I'm thinking about dropping a layer of 4562's on my ASF car to see if I can get a little more power down the straight.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/toffe777/Garageracing005.jpg
Kris

Action B
2009.02.24, 10:19 PM
Can I come visit you Kris, I want to race in your garage!

briankstan
2009.02.24, 10:24 PM
nice setup kris. My best lap with my stock ASF board in my F1 was a 4.30 this was in our HFAY race with the 70turn HFAY motor. I think my best lap with my 02 was a 4.33

I see you have the track printouts hung up and ready.

byebye
2009.02.24, 10:25 PM
Can I come visit you Kris, I want to race in your garage!

It's open to all ;) just call before LOL!

Kris

byebye
2009.02.24, 10:27 PM
nice setup kris. My best lap with my stock ASF board in my F1 was a 4.30 this was in our HFAY race with the 70turn HFAY motor. I think my best lap with my 02 was a 4.33

I see you have the track printouts hung up and ready.

Tonight I ran my HFAY Mclaren and managed a 4.30. After running what I thought to be the faster car I managed a faster time with my Mclaren because it was just easier to drive. Of course this is hot laps by myself. I'm managing 49-50 laps in a 4 min. solo. I figure with the wife and kid on the track I should be able to break into the 90's.

Kris

Tjay
2009.02.24, 10:56 PM
Kris: Vey nice! I wish my garage was like that so that after my practice at my shop, I can head over to my garage and practise some more. lol

Brian: I didn't forget about the HFAY. I've just been very busy at the shop and work. We are moving out of our tiny little space and finally moving into a real track or tracks. ;) Please send me a banner if you have some laying around, I'll pay for the shipping. I want the HFAY banner if you have some.

Btw Kris, I want minizracer.com banner as well. Got some in stock? lmk, we need them. Thanks guys! I hope to see you both at the RCX event in April.

byebye
2009.02.25, 06:15 PM
Kris: Vey nice! I wish my garage was like that so that after my practice at my shop, I can head over to my garage and practise some more. lol

Brian: I didn't forget about the HFAY. I've just been very busy at the shop and work. We are moving out of our tiny little space and finally moving into a real track or tracks. ;) Please send me a banner if you have some laying around, I'll pay for the shipping. I want the HFAY banner if you have some.

Btw Kris, I want minizracer.com banner as well. Got some in stock? lmk, we need them. Thanks guys! I hope to see you both at the RCX event in April.

Tjay I hit up Mini-z and he is getting a quote from his banner guy. I talked to him about a group buy so we can get a good price on them. I'd like one for the garage of course.

Kris

Action B
2009.02.26, 11:16 AM
Tjay I hit up Mini-z and he is getting a quote from his banner guy. I talked to him about a group buy so we can get a good price on them. I'd like one for the garage of course.

Kris

I'd be interested in going in on a group buy. Seven cities could use a couple banners. Let me know any details!

Tjay
2009.02.26, 11:40 AM

Kris

Sweet! Let me know. Thanks!