PDA

View Full Version : Sorry peeps :(

Neomax
2009.03.03, 06:17 PM
Hey guys, where do i start!
After lots of deliberation, i've decided to change hobby.
Just latey, well, not just lately, but for the last about 6 months now, i've not been able to get to the meets because of one thing and another, and low and behold i can't make the March 15th meet either.
So i give up, i havent even turned my cars on for 5 months.
As would have always been the case my old racing buddies get first dibbs on all my gear.
I'm not going to do a great inventory list right this second as time is against me, but the general run down is as follows.:
1 x MR02 with single stack 4562's and all the usual mods with a white enzo shell.
1 x AWD drifter with a few mods and the Suki drifter and Skyline with flip flop paint shells, alloys.
1 x F1 repaired but working shell with Nascar conversion and the Nascar shell and Nascar truck shell (Tom PM me if your interested still)
1 x Overlander with various mods and the BMW shell.
Various shells and *maybe* another MR02, yes thats the one, the Murcielago. But that one is on hold for the time being as she is my pride and joy, not sure i can sell her, we'll see. I can't remember everything as i havent seen it in ages, i'll sort it soon enough.
Anyways, you all know what stuff i've got so if your interested let me know, if theres enough interest i'll make a for sale thread.
Or if anyone wants to offer me 350 for the whole lot, all the cars, all the shells, all the batteries, all the spare parts, controller too and the case, everything. let me know!

Sorry for this news guys, but it would seem the time has come to change.:(
Laters.

kryten
2009.03.03, 06:20 PM
Sad to see another member going :( it's much the same prob i had,not being able to make the meets,it really gets to you.

Programmers
2009.03.03, 06:43 PM
After lots of deliberation, i've decided to change hobby.
Just latey, well, not just lately, but for the last about 6 months now, i've not been able to get to the meets because of one thing and another, and low and behold i can't make the March 15th meet either.
So i give up, i havent even turned my cars on for 5 months.
I kinda had a feeling this was coming... Absoloutly gutted man. :( I'll have to come around some time to give you that money I owe you and just say hello and catch up.

What's yer new hobby?

As would have always been the case my old racing buddies get first dibbs on all my gear.
1 x F1 repaired but working shell with Nascar conversion and the Nascar shell and Nascar truck shell (Tom PM me if your interested still)

Various shells and *maybe* another MR02, yes thats the one, the Murcielago. But that one is on hold for the time being as she is my pride and joy, not sure i can sell her, we'll see.
I'd love to get the F1 off you if it works Mal, please. Also, can I get first dibbs on the lambo if you consider selling it? I'd take very good care of it. :D

I'd also love to buy some of your beautiful wheels off you too...

And maybe your tower bar set... My dad broke his chassis...

Can't beleive it's come to this mon...

575racer
2009.03.03, 06:48 PM
ahh mal, shame another memebers left :( hope your new hobby goes well though!

kryten
2009.03.03, 07:09 PM
1 x Overlander with various mods and the BMW shell.

PM sent Mal :)

BrianMidnight
2009.03.04, 09:26 AM
Mal you'll always be welcome back anytime