PDA

View Full Version : Happy B'day Will3KGT!

mini-z
2009.03.08, 07:58 PM
Happy B'day Will!!! Hope you got some good stuff! Did you ever post pics of your MZR cake btw?! :):):)

Draconious
2009.03.08, 10:54 PM
Happy B Day Will..

... its been a year already since the last time I picked up a Mini-Z?

cvt01
2009.03.24, 09:40 AM
Where is Will anyways? Is he going to make it to a race ever again?

Will where are you??? Are you comming on this Friday? This might be my last time racing with you guys!!! I want to kick your ass one last time before I leave.

mini-z
2009.03.27, 09:50 AM
I talked to him the other day, I can't recall what his excuse was for last time! :rolleyes: Will, you better make it before Peter goes back to Kazakhstan or whatever! :D :p P, bring a change of underwear, the RR stuff arrived! :D

mini-z
2009.03.27, 09:51 AM
Also P, we never got to do your BBQ Club event?!? :(

cvt01
2009.03.27, 11:23 AM
Also P, we never got to do your BBQ Club event?!? :(

I know, I was thinking about it a lot lately. Today would be really the best but I had a surgery and I'm still far from being 100%. The other thing that there is no tapwater in the Dojo, that makes any type of cooking a PITA.

I gave up on the BBQ idea (smoking) and thought the best would be to pick up some crazy sized steaks from Sams Club (man their meet is something) and just grill it for the crowd. But I guess somebody else has to do it now...

cvt01
2009.03.27, 11:26 AM
I talked to him the other day, I can't recall what his excuse was for last time! :rolleyes: Will, you better make it before Peter goes back to Kazakhstan or whatever! :D :p P, bring a change of underwear, the RR stuff arrived! :D

I've seen that their site is out of stock on the tires, I was hoping it is because you frickin' bought their stuff all up. God Job!!! I should probably just stock up today...

mini-z
2009.04.02, 11:11 PM
I've seen that their site is out of stock on the tires, I was hoping it is because you frickin' bought their stuff all up. God Job!!! I should probably just stock up today...

Your shopping cart awaits sir! Need to burn up the rest of those dollars before you go back to ruples or whatever you have in Bulgaria! :D

mini-z
2009.04.02, 11:13 PM
I know, I was thinking about it a lot lately. Today would be really the best but I had a surgery and I'm still far from being 100%. The other thing that there is no tapwater in the Dojo, that makes any type of cooking a PITA.

I gave up on the BBQ idea (smoking) and thought the best would be to pick up some crazy sized steaks from Sams Club (man their meet is something) and just grill it for the crowd. But I guess somebody else has to do it now...

P, let's do it for the Easter (Thursday) race!? :) :cool: We have water at 4130 ... ?

cvt01
2009.04.06, 09:13 PM
P, let's do it for the Easter (Thursday) race!? :) :cool: We have water at 4130 ... ?

Ok, if we did the THursday race I would do the steaks. I will start a poll what cuts are preferred by the people.