PDA

View Full Version : FS: MicroT & MR01 New (With Hop Up Parts)

Draconious
2009.03.17, 04:40 PM
Ron Gardner
Utica, Michigan
Contact via forumn PMs
$110.00 Shipped USA, for everything but the Micro T in photos.

http://s88452779.onlinehome.us/StuffForSale/MR01LotA.jpg
http://s88452779.onlinehome.us/StuffForSale/MR01LotB.jpg
Managed to fudge photos from my broken flashless camera... spot light helped.

Was saving a MR01 for an old school keep sake, but I need money for food...
MR01 is the better JAPAN version, this is the baggie the car came in (they use to come in a bag).
All items are unopened, factory fresh, if they are in a bag or package.

Spare BLACK servo case, to make the whole chassis black (no gears inside it).
Megatech Diff
PowerLine side Shock
Kyosho Center Shock
Power Line front Springs
GPM #1 Servo Gear (these use to sell for $40+ alone)
2x Rayovac IC3 AAA 4 Pack

Mini Cooper body is typical used condition, missing a wiper, a head light lense, and a tailight lense cover.

herman
2009.03.18, 03:37 AM
man that looks pretty mint... hardly used... er maybe i should change it to brand new mr01... in original packaging

marc
2009.03.18, 09:32 AM
I never knew they came that way! Almost makes me think of those mail-away packages! :)

Draconious
2009.03.18, 02:55 PM
They came this way in the original brown boxes with the white cloth handle... the body was in a seperate window to the side.
Still has the new Z smell too.

They smell like transformer toys did when you first opened them in the 1980's. I think this is why Arch2b is addicted to Mini-Z ;)

herman
2009.03.18, 10:56 PM
They came this way in the original brown boxes with the white cloth handle... the body was in a seperate window to the side.
got my first z this way (it was a blue nissan skyline 2000gt-r (no.15)... man some 9 or was it 10 years ago... man has it been that long??? i know i kept the box somewhere...

my apologies for being extremely off topic... hope you get to sell this drac...

Draconious
2009.08.09, 06:18 PM
Almost forgot I still had this...
Updated Price of MR01 REDUCED...

Also including a spare MR01 chassis that is not shown in photos. Spare chassis is complete with everything but PCB and servo gears.

marc
2009.08.10, 09:27 PM
Yea I remember those boxes. My very first Mini-Z was the yellow Altezza and it came that way. Then there were the clones that had very, very similar packaging.
I think they stayed that way till the MR02's came out and they changed the packaging to a nicer style.