PDA

View Full Version : Room Mate Wanted for RXC 2009 PNWC Race

briankstan
2009.03.19, 12:13 PM
I have booked a room at the Sheraton Fairplex hotel. It's a 2 bedroom suite and the person that was going with me can't make it. I'll be checking in on April 17th and out on April 20th. So 3 Nights.

I'm looking for someone that wants to share the room.

Your price for the 3 nights is $150 (so $50 a night). This hotel is right on the Fairplex grounds.

I'll just be taking the shuttle from the airport to the hotel. there is a free shuttle from Ontario Airport to the hotel. It will need to be arranged 24 hours in advance.

If you would like to split the room please post here or send me a PM.

briankstan
2009.03.23, 11:53 AM
Bump to the top.

It's a good deal for being able to stay right at the fairplex. it's also less then half price of the room ;)

briankstan
2009.04.01, 09:04 AM
I'm still looking. Anyone coming to this race from out of town ?

briankstan
2009.04.13, 10:49 AM
well the race is this weekend, I guess all those traveling to the race already have made plans.

Bump to the top anyway ;)

EMU
2009.04.13, 03:16 PM
If I were able to make the race, I would have definitely jumped on this... Good luck getting a roommate, and good luck at the race.

briankstan
2009.04.13, 03:51 PM
If I were able to make the race, I would have definitely jumped on this... Good luck getting a roommate, and good luck at the race.

thanks, sorry you couldn't make the race. it seems attendance is down in the form of racers going, don't know if it's the economy or all the other big races that have been going on. it seems a lot of the top racers hit the Ko race earlier this year.

EMU
2009.04.13, 04:07 PM
2 trips to Cali, in 2 months, is pretty tough economically for me... Its also my fathers birthday weekend, and the grand opening of a new NYC track.

Tjay
2009.04.13, 04:16 PM
It's the Vegas trip and the KO... See you this weekend Brian!