PDA

View Full Version : MHS is Hosting a PN Racing Mini-Z World Cup 2009

ruf993
2009.03.23, 09:24 PM
OK guys and gals... Maj's Hobby Shop will be hosting one of 09 PNWC race this year. MHS and PN racing is working together to make this one of the most exciting miniz racing in the east cost and first ever in NJ.:cool:

The 2 day race date is still under discussion but looking around some time after July this year.

So please post,PM,or email your thoughts on dates that would work for you.

The location is also to be announced..;)

Thanks and best regards
Maj's Hobby Shop

Here is the link for the 09 PNWC classes and rules: (http://www.pnracing.com/) and click on world cup tab
See attached file for the 2009 PNWC RCP track layout:)

lugnutz
2009.03.23, 10:02 PM
congrats at least its close to home and i'm sure maj and the gang will put on a great show,so be there:cool:

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.23, 10:05 PM
sounds great...i can't wait for it....

ruf993
2009.03.23, 10:19 PM
congrats at least its close to home and i'm sure maj and the gang will put on a great show,so be there:cool:

Hey Lug's it's good to see you still follow the miniZ threads... I thought we lost you to the heli cults.;) I my self struggle between racing and flying...:eek:

MHS

bermbuster
2009.03.24, 02:25 AM
I will take vacation to make sure im in town.....

RC Madness is hosting the 2009 Short course Nats(Slash Racing)
July 24/25/26 .....

SaiTam
2009.03.24, 08:26 AM
Looking forward to the PNWC event

Slubben
2009.03.24, 08:49 AM
This is great news. Looking forward to racing!!

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 09:08 AM
Thisd is awsome... for the first time NJ guys wont have to travel... cant wait this will be one awsome event.... name the date and i will bew there... are we gonna take a toll to see what classes we are going to run or are we gonna run everything being its a 2 day event... Maybe first day we can do 02 mod, 015 and LM and on the second day we can run awd, F1 and pan car... if thats possible... id rather not drive 02 and awd on same day.... for some reason it really screws me up.... but as always im down for whatever.... watch out C-Main here I come.... :eek:

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 10:17 AM
Thisd is awsome... for the first time NJ guys wont have to travel... cant wait this will be one awsome event.... name the date and i will bew there... are we gonna take a toll to see what classes we are going to run or are we gonna run everything being its a 2 day event... Maybe first day we can do 02 mod, 015 and LM and on the second day we can run awd, F1 and pan car... if thats possible... id rather not drive 02 and awd on same day.... for some reason it really screws me up.... but as always im down for whatever.... watch out C-Main here I come.... :eek:

LOL... just read rules disredard my request for classes...

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 10:18 AM
How come PN doesnt run a true LM class?...

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 10:55 AM
anyone have any idea on wheter they are gonna run stock or Mod?

JuniorWKR
2009.03.24, 01:39 PM
Does PN hold Drift competitions?...

Cherub1m
2009.03.24, 02:26 PM
Congrats Maj!!! Hosting a PN Racing event is a great thing.

bermbuster
2009.03.24, 05:00 PM
anyone have any idea on wheter they are gonna run stock or Mod?

your gonna be the WKR ironman and run every class.....

Im gonna run stock and modified.....my 015 will be my stock car.
Remember you can run any body/chassis (90-98mm) for this class.....

EMU
2009.03.24, 05:17 PM
I will probably run mod Pan, mod 4wd and F1. Maybe stock 2wd as well as stock pan :p I dont know yet... there are so many good classes... I may just have to be like Bill Crotty...

minittrackmann
2009.03.24, 05:29 PM
Swwet!!!

Im in for 2wd mod and 2wd stock definetely!

MikeL
2009.03.24, 07:21 PM
I'm in for this, I'll even practice for a while before hand, not just show up like I did to the atomic race :) Probably stock 2wd, and either mod 2wd or mod pan :eek:

racerlog
2009.03.24, 07:31 PM
MikeL you better bring your A game. I'm just got an 02 and I'm going to be coming for you.

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.24, 08:00 PM
i'm up for 2wd mod, awd mod and pan mod...gonna be great....

xrayminiz4life
2009.03.24, 09:30 PM
i'm up for 2wd mod, awd mod and pan mod...gonna be great....

CORRECTION...i think i'll stick to all stock...my first time in a big race, i don't want to get ahead of myself...:D

racerlog
2009.03.24, 09:37 PM
so I read the rules quickly but didn't see how the two day event would be split apart. Would there be two qualifiers on day, and the final qualifier and mains on the second day?

ruf993
2009.03.24, 09:44 PM
so I read the rules quickly but didn't see how the two day event would be split apart. Would there be two qualifiers on day, and the final qualifier and mains on the second day?

Hey Racerlog,

In the past that's what Philip did 2 qualifies on Sat and 1 qualifie and a main on Sun... But the last PN race i went to was 3 to 4 years ago....:rolleyes::D

lfisminiz
2009.03.24, 09:47 PM
Maj, glad to see you got a Pn regional. We will try to make it there.

LARRY

bermbuster
2009.03.24, 09:49 PM
CORRECTION...i think i'll stick to all stock...my first time in a big race, i don't want to get ahead of myself...:D

I see 3 classes in your future....
stock mod and 70t pan....:D

ruf993
2009.03.25, 01:22 AM
Maj, glad to see you got a Pn regional. We will try to make it there.

LARRY

Thanks Larry hope to see ya soon...:D

Jerry P
2009.03.26, 11:51 AM
I cant wait for this race. I'll be putting in some Mini Z time before this race too.

JuniorWKR
2009.03.26, 11:59 AM
I cant wait for this race. I'll be putting in some Mini Z time before this race too.

Holy S&*t he is back.... Whats up playa... hows 10th scale treatin you...

Jerry P
2009.03.26, 12:03 PM
Holy S&*t he is back.... Whats up playa... hows 10th scale treatin you...

I was at Maj's a few weeks ago right after your Wife had the Baby!!! I'll be stopping in tonight but just to say what's up. 1/10 is just about over for me being that 360 is closing. This sunday is the last race day at 360 so all my foam stuff will be up for sale now. We will be running Rubber Tire up at Nanuet this year so that will be my 1/10 onroad fix for this year.

JuniorWKR
2009.03.26, 12:35 PM
I was at Maj's a few weeks ago right after your Wife had the Baby!!! I'll be stopping in tonight but just to say what's up. 1/10 is just about over for me being that 360 is closing. This sunday is the last race day at 360 so all my foam stuff will be up for sale now. We will be running Rubber Tire up at Nanuet this year so that will be my 1/10 onroad fix for this year.

Catch 22... it will be good to see you back at the shop tonite... bring ur cars just in case;)...

ruf993
2009.04.29, 01:41 PM
PN Racing has there PNWC race scheduled for July 25-26 at Majs Hobby Shop on there site.

WWW.PNRACING.COM

JuniorWKR
2009.04.29, 01:50 PM
thatsd awsome, its friggin offical... I cant wait to get spanked by the pn guys:rolleyes:... im gonna have to work on pulling over everytime they come around...

JuniorWKR
2009.04.29, 01:55 PM
nothing like going from a-main to c-main in the course of a day... LOL

MikeL
2009.04.29, 02:14 PM
nothing like going from a-main to c-main in the course of a day... LOL

Just bump up back to it ;)

Looking forward to this one, PN's rules are better than atomic's for these races imo.

JuniorWKR
2009.04.29, 02:24 PM
im just glad they put F1 back in.. now i can blow the dust off that thing and ee what it can do... or not... :rolleyes: LOL

JuniorWKR
2009.04.29, 03:15 PM
can someone please explain pan car super stock... is it just the body, motor and wheels or are there other requirements that arent mentioned in the rules..

lfisminiz
2009.04.29, 04:25 PM
Junior, i think the pan super stock class is the same as the pan mod EXCEPT a stock hand out motor.

LARRY

JuniorWKR
2009.04.29, 04:31 PM
thats what i thought... i was just making sure that they werent putting any restrictions on upgrading the chassis... and i beleive that you have to run pn 20mm delrin rims front and back?... and a pn pan body is a must...

JuniorWKR
2009.04.29, 04:32 PM
Just bump up back to it ;)

Looking forward to this one, PN's rules are better than atomic's for these races imo.

LOL... a real cinderella story... im sure that would make it to the pn website... nj hacker makes it all the way to the big show... LOL

EMU
2009.04.29, 05:09 PM
Junior, you can run the PN 21mm wheels if you choose to for the Pan class. Wheels have to be Kyosho or PN for that class...

bermbuster
2009.04.29, 06:30 PM
LOL... a real cinderella story... im sure that would make it to the pn website... nj hacker makes it all the way to the big show... LOL

the really kool thing JR is everybodies (around the world) results are posted.
You will get a world ranking based on your finish at Majs....
The layout is identical for all the races....20' x 37' of rcp foam to challenge your skills....

SabRC
2009.04.30, 06:42 AM
Well, Im finally back in the Country.

Awesome to see this official. Only question, will they have an F-main...haha.

Davey G
2009.04.30, 10:29 AM
Where exactly is the location for the PN Race?

sjm324
2009.04.30, 11:29 AM
the really kool thing JR is everybodies (around the world) results are posted.
You will get a world ranking based on your finish at Majs....
The layout is identical for all the races....20' x 37' of rcp foam to challenge your skills....

George, If I recall maj's place will be a little tight for that type of layout :)...
I guess he will be hosting the race somewhere else...
talk to you soon
Adam

Slubben
2009.04.30, 11:47 AM
MHS will be moving to a larger facility on the same street within the coming months.

bermbuster
2009.04.30, 05:21 PM
George, If I recall maj's place will be a little tight for that type of layout :)...
I guess he will be hosting the race somewhere else...
talk to you soon
Adam

;) BIG things are coming.....

JuniorWKR
2009.05.11, 01:05 PM
has anyone put any thought to it yet as to what classes you are gonna run and wether or not your gonna run mod or stock

JuniorWKR
2009.05.11, 01:22 PM
im gonna run as many classes as i can as i will probally run only 1 pn sponsered race a year... im just unsure between mod and stock... not sure if i wanna test my metal against a better driver (stock) or a better car (mod)...

i know the comp is intense for stock... 1 mistake and your at the back of the pack with no chance of catching up...

but then again alot of the big guns run mod....

MikeL
2009.05.11, 01:26 PM
has anyone put any thought to it yet as to what classes you are gonna run and wether or not your gonna run mod or stock

I'm in for 2wd stock and Mod, I wanted to run pan, but since it's an open chassis class I think most mr02's would get spanked but an aftermarket chassis like the MrCG.

JuniorWKR
2009.05.11, 01:28 PM
I'm in for 2wd stock and Mod, I wanted to run pan, but since it's an open chassis class I think most mr02's would get spanked but an aftermarket chassis like the MrCG.

thats what i thought also but from what i heard not to many guys are gonna be running it... and i dont think its open chassis for super stock?

xrayminiz4life
2009.05.11, 02:17 PM
for the stock class, what parts MUST be PN?...

JuniorWKR
2009.05.11, 02:23 PM
i believe motor and rims

xrayminiz4life
2009.05.11, 02:35 PM
i believe motor and rims

if that's the case, i think i'll run the MR02 stock and pan mod....

hrdrvr
2009.05.11, 02:41 PM
I dont think your rims have to be PN in any of the classes. They have to conform to the size limitations though.

JuniorWKR
2009.05.11, 02:43 PM
I dont think your rims have to be PN in any of the classes. They have to conform to the size limitations though.

thats better... i thought i remebered someopne telling me that pan superstock was 70t motor and had to be either pn or kyosho rims...

bermbuster
2009.05.11, 03:00 PM
thats better... i thought i remebered someopne telling me that pan superstock was 70t motor and had to be either pn or kyosho rims...

you like PN wheels anyway JR...:cool:
I believe in the PN rules it states you cannot use LM wheels or tires.

If Mr Bill "Ironman" Crotty comes he usually runs every class...

Personally I would enter a few classes and see how well you can do.....

hrdrvr
2009.05.11, 03:07 PM
Hmm, I was wrong, but I think you will still see it as acceptable, lol. We were both right :D

Wheel Rims

l All brand Plastic and Aluminum rims are allowed. (except Pan Car Stock class, F1 Stock class and Pan Car Mod Class)

l 2WD Stock, AWD Stock, 2WD Modified and AWD Modified
Maximum front wheel width is 8.5mm. Maximum rear wheel width is 11mm. Maximum wheel diameter is 21mm. LM-size wheels and tires are NOT ALLOWED.

l F1 Stock Class must be use Kyosho wheel rims, no any modifications

l Pan Car Class, must be using Kyosho or PN Wheel Rims.

l All wheel rims must be original, any modification is not allowed.

That was taken straight from the rules on the PN site.

JuniorWKR
2009.05.11, 03:10 PM
thank you...

JuniorWKR
2009.05.11, 03:12 PM
the only class im thinking of not running is awd... when i run nawd with 2wd it really screws up my timing... dont know why.. no matter how many classes of 2wd i drive... what ever body styles or motors or whatever im alweays good... throw awd in there and im all screwed up...:mad::rolleyes:

JuniorWKR
2009.05.11, 03:48 PM
and the pan body must be a pn pan body... no atoimic pan bodies allowed

lfisminiz
2009.05.11, 07:47 PM
Junior...for AWD, run 70T. That should be less of a change from 2WD. Thats what i did last year and it didnt feel or throw me off. Im planning on.....

2WD 70T
AWD 70T
PAN 70T:)

hrdrvr
2009.05.12, 07:57 AM
I ran stock AWS last year along with AWS, and F1S. The 70t AWD didnt hurt my 2WDs at all.

Do you guys have much of an F1 following up there? Thats one class Id really love to run, but it doesnt get support every where.

JuniorWKR
2009.05.12, 08:06 AM
Junior...for AWD, run 70T. That should be less of a change from 2WD. Thats what i did last year and it didnt feel or throw me off. Im planning on.....

2WD 70T
AWD 70T
PAN 70T:)

you know i went on the pn website to look at the world rankings and tho most laps ran on that layout was in 2wd stock... mod was down 2 laps... i figured the comp would be deep in stock...

JuniorWKR
2009.05.12, 08:08 AM
I ran stock AWS last year along with AWS, and F1S. The 70t AWD didnt hurt my 2WDs at all.

Do you guys have much of an F1 following up there? Thats one class Id really love to run, but it doesnt get support every where.

we probally got somewhere between 8 - 10 2.4 F1's in our shop alone... not counting the guys who bounce around and stop by every now and then... i have a feeling the f1 class will be a decent size group... i will be running f1...

JuniorWKR
2009.05.12, 02:55 PM
just a update... i officially have ants in the pants tryin to wait for this friggin race... its gonna be awsome if i dont have a nervous breakdown by the time this race happens... LOL... on a serious note i cant friggin wait... im so pumped to finally put faces to names (and to be able to race with all you guys)... this is gonna be one outstanding event...

imxlr8ed
2009.05.12, 05:04 PM
Can someone get Junior his own thread for this topic so he can meltdown with enthusiasm privately?... j/k :D

Should be a great race!

bermbuster
2009.05.13, 07:29 AM
just a update... i officially have ants in the pants tryin to wait for this friggin race... its gonna be awsome if i dont have a nervous breakdown by the time this race happens... LOL... on a serious note i cant friggin wait... im so pumped to finally put faces to names (and to be able to race with all you guys)... this is gonna be one outstanding event...

I feel your pain......
This will definitely be a race for the History Book!!!

hrdrvr
2009.05.13, 08:24 AM
we probally got somewhere between 8 - 10 2.4 F1's in our shop alone... not counting the guys who bounce around and stop by every now and then... i have a feeling the f1 class will be a decent size group... i will be running f1...

That sounds great! I dont see much mention of F1 in y'alls race threads, so I was kind of worried. That class gets overlooked a lot of times, but its my favorite to run.

You could always make your way down to the SC regional we are having at the end of this month. You could get some of those bugs out of your britches, and get some quality practice on the layout in true race form against some of the folks who will be coming to your event :D

Can someone get Junior his own thread for this topic so he can meltdown with enthusiasm privately?... j/k :D

I have to admit, I really did laugh out loud when I read this :D

JuniorWKR
2009.05.13, 08:25 AM

Should be a great race!

LOL... i hear ya.. but you gotta understand how big this is for us northern jersey guys... after this pn race we will never have to venture into the city again to race on a full scale track... we will finally have one just mins from all of our homes... so you must understand my enthusiasm... like i said before... I CANT WAIT!!! LOL... :D

SabRC
2009.05.13, 08:29 AM
Im also looking forward to it. Finally a race where all will attend and finally put a face to the forum names.

Racing: MR-02 Stock

Quick question:

What do they classify as a stock car. Is it the use of any PN Parts and a 70t motor or does it mean all aluminum/titanium/ceramic balls upgrades need to be removed. Seems like stock has a different definition from scale to scale or type of race. Also will there be hand out motors per class.

Sorry if this definition is listed on the PN Website but for some reason work as determined to block that website..:mad:. Also sometimes the sites are very vague with definitions.

Thanks in advance

JuniorWKR
2009.05.13, 08:34 AM
B Main and below change to 8 minutes.

B Main and below one driver can bump up.

Add F1 Stock Class.

Added With and Height chat

Race Classes

2WD Stock, AWD Stock, 2WD Mod, AWD Mod, F1 Stock, Pan Car Super Stock , Pan Car Modified.

Race Format

l Qualifying:
There will be three qualifying runs for each class.
Each run will last 8 minutes.
For the first run, the starting grid will be staggered in a random order.
For the second run, the starting grid will be reversed.
For the third run, racers will be re-shuffled into heats based results from the previous two qualifier runs.
The starting order for each run will be based on the number of laps run in the time allowed.
Top Qualifier (TQ) will be awarded to the racer with the highest lap count for a single heat.

l Mains:
Regional Race : All classes Single A Main 10 minutes, B Main and below 8 minutes, one driver bump up.
World Final Race : All classes Triple A Main 10 minutes, B Main and below 8 minutes, one driver bump up.

MOTOR

l All Stock Class and Pan Car Super Stock Class drivers will receive a sealed hand-out motor for each class the driver has registered for. Each motor will contain a control number. The control number will be recorded and assigned to the car that the driver has registered to run in the class. Each motor must remain with the car it was assigned to at the time of registration. The motors are to be run as is. Any tampering with the motor will result in disqualification. If any PN Race official suspects motor tampering, the driver will be subject to disqualification. Each class drivers can buy one more extra motor.

l Modified Class can be use any model of the PN Racing motor, legal modify the brushes, magnet, cut the cam head, but you MUST be use PN Racing motor can, motor cover and armature. If any PN Race official suspects motor illegal tampering, the driver will be subject to disqualification.

PCB

l 2WD Stock Class, AWD Stock Class, F1 Stock Class, 2WD Mod Class and AWD Mod Class.
The Kyosho PCB AM, 2.4G and KO AD brand only. Any modification allowed.

l Pan Car Stock and Modified Class
Any ESC or PCB may be used. Any modification to the ESC or PCB may be used. Any transmitter and receiver may be used. Examples include AD, AM, FM, Spectrum ,2.4G

Chassis

l 2WD Stock Class - 90mm to 102mm Wheel Base
Kyosho MR-01, MR-015, and MR-02 only. Kyosho colored chassis may be used.

l AWD Stock Class - 90mm to 98mm Wheel Base
Kyosho MA-010 only. Kyosho MA-010 SP Color Chassis Set may be used.

l F1 Stock Class
Kyosho Mini-Z F1 Chassis only.

l 2WD Modified Class - 90mm to 102mm Wheel Base
Kyosho MR-01, MR-015, and MR-02 only. Kyosho colored chassis may be used.

l AWD Modified Class - 90mm to 98mm Wheel Base
Kyosho MA-010 only. Kyosho MA-010 SP Color Chassis Set may be used.

l Pan Car Stock and Modified Class - 94mm to 98mm Wheel Base
Any after market 2WD chassis allowed.

Body

l 2WD Stock, AWD Stock, 2WD Modified, AWD Modified Classes
Kyosho Mini-Z body only, all windshield and window must be installed.

l F1 Stock Class, Kyosho Mini-Z F1 body, no additional parts add.

l Pan Car Class use PN Racing Pan Car only.

Body Modifications

l Any Kyosho Mini-Z body including LM bodies are allowed, but car must conform to wheelbase and width rules.

l LM-size wheels and tires are NOT ALLOWED. See Wheel Rim and Tire rules for clarification.

l Bodies may be functionally modified with minimal effect external appearance. The following non-comprehensive list of body modifications are allowed:

o Excessive external cutting of the body is NOT ALLOWED for weight reduction purposes. The rear bumper may be removed up to 20mm from the ground.

o Wheel wells may be cut forward or backward to accommodate different wheelbase chassis.

o Wheel wells may be cut or chamfered internally for tire clearance.

o Lower portions of the body may be cut for ground clearance in front, sides or rear.

o Body material may be shaved or thinned internally for weight reduction. Technical inspection officials reserve the right to disqualify any modified body deemed to be too fragile due to excessive material removal.

o Body panels may be reinforced or strengthened internally without affecting external appearance.

o Kyosho windshield and windows must be installed, but can be modified by cutting unexposed internal areas.

o Kyosho headlight covers must be installed, but headlight buckets may be removed or omitted. In the event that a headlight cover is lost, the hole may be covered with a decal.

o Taillights and taillight covers may be removed or omitted.

o Small body parts such as mirrors, canards, exhausts may be omitted or removed to prevent racing damage and debris on track.

o All rear wing comes with the body may be installed according to the no height limited. Custom wings allow to use on the body, according to the height limited 45mm from the ground.

l The above list is non-comprehensive. The purpose and spirit of the rules is to allow functional performance modifications to the body while preserving the scale appearance and realism. The technical inspector has final authority in the judgment of body modification legality.

l If you have modified your body and have questions regarding the legality of the modifications, please submit the body in question to technical inspection PRIOR to racing qualification or main event round. This is in order to prevent any inadvertent disqualifications. The technical inspector will judge the legality of body modifications and photograph the body in its legal state if necessary.

l If the body is further modified post-inspection, the modifications may or may not be legal. For the racer's protection, please re-submit the body in question to technical inspection IMMEDIATELY if significant modifications are made.

l If the body is damaged, the condition of the body may or may not be legal. For the racer's protection, please submit the body in question to technical inspection IMMEDIATELY if significant damage occurs. If the damaged body is judged illegal, it must be repaired or replaced for the next qualification or main event round. Qualification or main event results during which racing damage occurs on track will be allowed, as long as the body is not judged to be intentionally designed to break away to benefit performance.

Bearings

l All Classes
Any type of bearing by any manufacturer is allowed. For example: Ceramics are allowed.

Batteries

l All Classes
Cars must be powered by four AAA batteries. Alkaline, Ni-MH or Ni-Cd batteries may be used. No other type of battery may be used. For example: Lithium Polymer may not be used.

Wheel Rims

l All brand Plastic and Aluminum rims are allowed. (except Pan Car Stock class, F1 Stock class and Pan Car Mod Class)

l 2WD Stock, AWD Stock, 2WD Modified and AWD Modified
Maximum front wheel width is 8.5mm. Maximum rear wheel width is 11mm. Maximum wheel diameter is 21mm. LM-size wheels and tires are NOT ALLOWED.

l F1 Stock Class must be use Kyosho wheel rims, no any modifications

l Pan Car Class, must be using Kyosho or PN Wheel Rims.

l All wheel rims must be original, any modification is not allowed.

Tires

l All Classes
Any Brand of Rubber / Silicone tire may be used. No foam tires allowed. No tire insert use. No traction compounds allowed on tire or on race surface. Tire warmers are allowed. Tires may be cleaned with a 70% alcohol solution. If a driver uses tire cleaner that has been deemed illegal, the driver will be subject to any penalties that apply. Please address any questions concerning tire cleaners at the drivers meeting.

Hop Up Parts

l All Classes
Drivers may use any Kyosho or after market parts available. All upgrades must conform to all other rules posted in this document. All upgrades must be designed for the chasse that the upgrade has been installed on. No upgrade will be allowed if the upgrade will interfere with the cars of other drivers. The PN Racing directory, tech inspectors and race officials reserve the right to disqualify any part deemed improper based on fairness and possible interference.

Weight, Width and Height

l Minimum Weight
2WD Chassis 175g, AWD Chassis 190g, F1 Chassis 200g and Pan Car unlimited weight.

2WD Class AWD Class F1 Class Pan Car Class
Minimum Weight
175g
190g
200g
Unlimited

Max Wheel Base ( A )
102mm
98mm
130mm
98mm

Maximum Car Length ( B )
180mm
180mm
205mm
PN Pan Car Body only

Maximum Car Width ( C )
80mm
80mm
85mm

Maximum Wing Height ( D )
45mm
45mm
50mm

l All Classes
Drivers may make minor modifications to the body and or chasse to reduce weight. Total vehicle weight must fall within the guidelines of this document. Please refer to the table above for weight requirements. The PN Racing directory and race officials reserve the right to disqualify a body and or chasse for excessive material removal if the body and or chasse is deemed to be to fragile.

imxlr8ed
2009.05.13, 10:45 AM
LOL... i hear ya.. but you gotta understand how big this is for us northern jersey guys... after this pn race we will never have to venture into the city again to race on a full scale track... we will finally have one just mins from all of our homes... so you must understand my enthusiasm... like i said before... I CANT WAIT!!! LOL... :D

I've heard about some things a few months ago and it's good to hear that it's actually going to happen for you guys! I'm sure there's going to be gobs of great racing to be had for the NNJ crew!

Cya soon!

lfisminiz
2009.05.13, 04:06 PM
Junior, i dont blame you for the enthusiasm. I think this will be one of the BIGGEST PN regonals yet!:)

LARRY

JuniorWKR
2009.05.14, 09:21 AM
wonder how many drivers are coming?... should make for an exciting time though...

egonzalez
2009.05.14, 11:09 AM
wonder how many drivers are coming?... should make for an exciting time though...

Junior,

I can't wait..... The amount of drivers that have should interest outside the North East area plus all the current North East drivers should make this a very exiting and competitive race. MHS has a good track record hosting big races/evernts and I think this event is going to go into the record books....:)

JuniorWKR
2009.05.14, 11:24 AM
is there a record for most cars thrown in a single race event... LOL...

MikeL
2009.05.14, 11:41 AM
is there a record for most cars thrown in a single race event... LOL...

I think you def have the record for the most 2.4g cars in a signature. :eek:

JuniorWKR
2009.05.14, 11:45 AM
I think you def have the record for the most 2.4g cars in a signature. :eek:

lol... I CANT LOAD IT UP WITH SPONSERS SO I THOUGHT I MIGHT AS WELL LOAD IT UP WIT WHAT I GOT.... lol

ruf993
2009.05.21, 12:10 AM
12 new RCP boxes came in today... You can smell that new RCP track smell!!:D

In less then 2 weeks we might be racing on the new RCP track....:rolleyes::cool:

Should be well broken in before the PNWC.;)

bermbuster
2009.05.21, 07:13 AM

In less then 2 weeks we might be racing on the new RCP track....:rolleyes::cool:

only 12 boxes.....:cool:

Davey G
2009.05.21, 08:25 AM
lol... I CANT LOAD IT UP WITH SPONSERS SO I THOUGHT I MIGHT AS WELL LOAD IT UP WIT WHAT I GOT.... lol

Hmmmm...and u only have 1532 posts in less then a yr. ;)

SabRC
2009.05.21, 10:52 AM

This is good for the rest of us, since its sounds as if you and Joe have been busy getting buzzed sniffing new RCP Track.

Its time for the rest of us to take advantage of your slower times and eratic driving..:)

ruf993
2009.06.02, 12:25 PM
PN has just made the online MHS Regional Race Sign Up Form ready for access.... ck it out http://www.pnracing.com/

MHS is offering a 10% discount on all MiniZ related products on the 2 day race (7/25-7-26) if you sign up online and before 7/19/09.

NYRC-WebAdmin
2009.06.02, 01:07 PM
Maj

Did you order the outer RCP OVAL corners?

ruf993
2009.06.02, 01:24 PM
Maj

Did you order the outer RCP OVAL corners?

We bought every new RCP layouts that RCP carried... With this option available the layouts are allot easer to build and provide a more flowing feel when driving on it.

MHS

bermbuster
2009.06.02, 08:30 PM
We bought every new RCP layouts that RCP carried... With this option available the layouts are allot easer to build and provide a more flowing feel when driving on it.

MHS

the new track definitely has a flowing feel to it....:cool:

bermbuster
2009.06.02, 09:36 PM
I have an Am mini z with a stock r atomic motor. I was racing then it just stopped. Steering works but no throttle,Help!:mad:

check the tightness of motor screws. check motor for a hung brush....
the brush is spring loaded and it must touch the commutator.

Number1
2009.06.03, 11:08 AM
LOL... i hear ya.. but you gotta understand how big this is for us northern jersey guys... after this pn race we will never have to venture into the city again to race on a full scale track...

And you'll be happy ever after with the title:" Mr. LOCAL A-Mainer":eek::D

JuniorWKR
2009.06.03, 11:25 AM
at least i didnt have to jump ship to the other side of the river to be number 1...

JuniorWKR
2009.06.03, 11:29 AM
row... row... row... ur boat...

Number1
2009.06.03, 12:19 PM
at least i didnt have to jump ship to the other side of the river to be number 1...

:confused::confused::confused:

Assuming I understand what you mean, maybe you ought to ask Maj and get the facts right. Mr. LOCAL A-Mainer.:rolleyes:

:D

JuniorWKR
2009.06.03, 12:22 PM
had nothing to do with Maj at all... what ever your deal was with him is between you guys and it isnt any others business especially mine... it was just my personal take on things to make a joke... it was just perfect timing that he swept the series then you left... cause at MHS you were number 1.5...

ruf993
2009.06.03, 12:30 PM

Assuming I understand what you mean, maybe you ought to ask Maj and get the facts right. Mr. LOCAL A-Mainer.:rolleyes:

Ask me what?? What's this all about...? From what I see we are local A/B Mainers. :confused:

All I know I just want to race against the best.. Win or Lose!! Itís all in good fun.:D:cool:

JuniorWKR
2009.06.03, 12:37 PM

besides LOCAL A-Mainer?... little unfair considering i have only been doing this for a year... you have been doing this from before i was born... I will proudly wear the title of LOYAL A-Mainer... ;)

there is alot of racing coming up... we will see how it all pans out... especially now that i have a full track to run on:D:eek:...

Number1
2009.06.03, 02:19 PM

besides LOCAL A-Mainer?... little unfair considering i have only been doing this for a year... you have been doing this from before i was born... I will proudly wear the title of LOYAL A-Mainer... ;)

there is alot of racing coming up... we will see how it all pans out... especially now that i have a full track to run on:D:eek:...

Juinor, the "Mr. LOCAL A-Mainer" is not based on your track performance in the local track or elsewhere or how long you've been doing this, rather, is based on your own statement. On post #68, you said:

"... but you gotta understand how big this is for us northern jersey guys...after this pn race we will never have to venture into the city again to race on a full scale track..."

That implies you are happy that your home track is going to be a big track and you'll be happy to stay local, and that gave the room to make fun of you, hence the nickname begins with "LOCAL". Like peopel would make fun of my user name when I did not come in first. I believe you just did that by calling me 1.5:rolleyes:

I hope I did not hurt your feeling, Mr. LOCAL A-Mainer. no, I mean Junior.:D

JuniorWKR
2009.06.03, 02:27 PM
what was meant by that statement was that if you lived and raced in NJ you were forced to go to NY to race on a full scale track... now we are no longer forced to go but can go when and if we want to go...

SPANKY
2009.06.03, 04:14 PM
Hey Roland.How ya been.You should come Tomorrow & race with us since there's only few weeks left there before its closes up.

JuniorWKR
2009.06.03, 06:19 PM
just left the new shop as i dropped off some shelving racks for maj and i came up with the perfect name to represent the new shop....

Maj Mahal....

this name truely represents how amazing the new place is... 1st class all the way...

xrayminiz4life
2009.06.03, 06:51 PM
just left the new shop as i dropped off some shelving racks for maj and i came up with the perfect name to represent the new shop....

Maj Mahal....

this name truely represents how amazing the new place is... 1st class all the way...

can't wait to get a peak in the window...i tried on monday, but my car almost went on fire in the Krauszer parking lot...never got to see the shop...hopefully tomorrow i can get a quick peak....

bermbuster
2009.06.03, 08:07 PM
can't wait to get a peak in the window...i tried on monday, but my car almost went on fire in the Krauszer parking lot...never got to see the shop...hopefully tomorrow i can get a quick peak....
not the stealth corsica....

xrayminiz4life
2009.06.03, 08:28 PM
not the stealth corsica....

yeah...big fuel leak...i actually had to call the fire department before AAA would pick it up...how embarassing...i got it fixed though...back on the road....:D

bermbuster
2009.06.03, 08:35 PM

Maj Mahal....

your exactly right.....the 30ft ceiling, the lighting and all the other goodies.....

JuniorWKR
2009.06.03, 08:41 PM
Maj did a great job planning and executing his ideas all the way through the construction of his new place.... 1st class all the way...

egonzalez
2009.06.03, 08:42 PM
your exactly right.....the 30ft ceiling, the lighting and all the other goodies.....

I can't wait to see it toooooooooooo......:) See you guys tomorrow. :)

xrayminiz4life
2009.06.04, 01:14 PM
i got a look at the new shop and track and all i can say is Holy $hi!...awesome place...what a track...i gotta start working on my left right, left right steering excercises...amazing...great job Maj....:D

ruf993
2009.06.05, 10:31 AM
http://www.majsrc.com/ is now LIVE. there you can find a sneak peak of the New MHS Speedway MiniZ track. Come ck us out in the Gallery! :cool:

JuniorWKR
2009.06.05, 10:38 AM
www. majmahal.com!!! LOL all we need now are the show girls...

xrayminiz4life
2009.06.05, 10:45 AM
http://www.majsrc.com/ is now LIVE. there you can find a sneak peak of the New MHS Speedway MiniZ track. Come ck us out in the Gallery! :cool:

the site looks awesome...great job....

Number1
2009.06.05, 11:37 AM
Hey Roland.How ya been.You should come Tomorrow & race with us since there's only few weeks left there before its closes up.

Hey,Mark-I couldn't make it even if I want to.:eek::D
Hope to see you and all the Maj's crews tomorrow.:cool:

Davey G
2009.06.05, 12:41 PM

Congrats on the new place, look forward to meeting you 2morrow!

ruf993
2009.06.05, 01:01 PM
Congrats on the new place, look forward to meeting you 2morrow!

Thanks Dave... It will be great to finally meet ya.

EMU
2009.06.05, 01:45 PM
The new place looks nice. Any plans for a drivers stand? What type of floor is that?

JuniorWKR
2009.06.05, 01:50 PM
its a brand new painted concrete floor... not a single bump on the entire track!!!! creates tons of traction and consistency..

I believe i remember maj stating that he was gonna make 2' x 2' individual drivers stands... it should be about 15' off the floor in hieght..

ruf993
2009.06.09, 07:11 PM
Looks like pitting out side for the MHS PNWC is not Necessary.

As of now there will be a maximum 75 drivers alloted to this event.:eek:
So sign up soon;)

SaiTam
2009.06.11, 12:19 PM
How many had already signed up? How's the traction of the new RCP compared to NYRC or Old Maj's oval?

I am busy tonight otherwise I'll come say farewell.

JuniorWKR
2009.06.11, 12:33 PM
i think 20 something drivers already... 64 entries.... the traction is great... very consistent so far... still need to work the new track in a bit but it keeps getting better and better... as of now there has been no tire change form old shop to new shop...

Tjay
2009.06.11, 12:46 PM
Congratulations on the new Logo and Shop location! Website and shop looks great!!!

ruf993
2009.06.11, 03:59 PM
Congratulations on the new Logo and Shop location! Website and shop looks great!!!

Hey Tjay,

Thanks for the congrats... We never met but I can tell you sound like a cool guy.:cool: Hope you can make out here in the east cost.;)

I think we have the same backround... we have family back home same as
"Manny Pacquiao" :D

Maj,

Tjay
2009.06.11, 07:03 PM
Hey Tjay,

Thanks for the congrats... We never met but I can tell you sound like a cool guy.:cool: Hope you can make out here in the east cost.;)

I think we have the same backround... we have family back home same as
"Manny Pacquiao" :D

Maj,

I'm just waiting for the wife's confirmation. :) She want to do a quick tour in NY and I just want to see the statue of liberty and Mr Willy Wong. :D

Go PacMan! lol...

xrayminiz4life
2009.06.12, 09:40 PM
i Finally registered...can't wait for the race....:cool::D

JuniorWKR
2009.06.24, 03:45 PM
July 19th is fast approaching... dont forget to sign up before then... you can either sign up on their website or you can call direct and pay by credit card... dont wanna see anyone miss due to a techincality... but this is the price we must pay for the ulitimate in organization which i think we will all appreciate come race day...

ruf993
2009.07.03, 01:53 PM
Hello to all travelers who are coming far away!!

Maj's Hobby Shop was working with the Marriott hotel to get a block of rooms at a good rate. They just call today and they approve my request.

The rate is $89 per night.:cool:

If you need to reserve a room please call (800-832-6254) say it's for the
(MOB July 24-26). The block of room is only 10 so first come first serve.

For the guys who have reservation with the Marriott already you can just cancel and re reserve with the info above.

Best regards
Maj,

PM me if you guys have any question or call the shop. (www.majsrc.com)

Scrapper
2009.07.03, 01:57 PM
if anyone needs a free place to stay my parents said it was ok to offer for 1 or 2 people

bermbuster
2009.07.03, 02:16 PM
if anyone needs a free place to stay my parents said it was ok to offer for 1 or 2 people
Nice Sammy....

Mike Haynes
2009.07.04, 02:53 PM
i think 20 something drivers already... 64 entries.... the traction is great... very consistent so far... still need to work the new track in a bit but it keeps getting better and better... as of now there has been no tire change form old shop to new shop...

Where is there an entry list posted? Gotta see which classes i'd like to run.

EMU
2009.07.04, 04:21 PM
Where is there an entry list posted? Gotta see which classes i'd like to run.

Mike, entry list is located in the first post in this thread. Just click the first page button on the bottom, and you will see it.

hrdrvr
2009.07.04, 05:56 PM
^^ & ^ Its actually in the first post of the other thread ;)

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31656

EMU
2009.07.05, 12:39 AM
^^ & ^ Its actually in the first post of the other thread ;)

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31656

Oops... I forget that there are a couple threads for the same race :rolleyes:

GIHOSU
2009.07.05, 02:04 AM

Hey Sammy, be cool :cool:

We can seat 1 or 2 more in Large Marge but I only have a 9 body trunk! ;)

Scrapper
2009.07.05, 05:38 AM
no my dad would drive me in that case

PNracing
2009.07.09, 06:09 PM
Step 1 Dwonload the ZViewer
http://pnracing.us/zround/ZViewer.exe (http://pnracing.us/zround/ZViewr.exe)

http://pnracing.us/zround/Step1.jpg

Step 2 Click Connect to Zround
http://pnracing.us/zround/Step2.jpg

Step 3 Put Zround Server name "pnwc.dyndns.org:5000 and connect
http://pnracing.us/zround/Step3.jpg

Watch the live lap counting

SabRC
2009.07.23, 06:53 PM
Anyone going tomorrow to Maj's around 2pm tomorrow for practice?

bermbuster
2009.07.24, 07:26 AM
Anyone going tomorrow to Maj's around 2pm tomorrow for practice?

We will be there....Sab we were wondering about you......
Glad your gonna make it....:D

xrayminiz4life
2009.07.27, 03:45 PM
man, everyone must be trying to wind down from the race weekend...hope all went well for everyone....

bermbuster
2009.07.27, 10:38 PM
First I want to thank Maj....
He has taken my addiction to yet another level....
I had a fantastic weekend of racing....both racing and watching....
I had my personal bests and I really felt I drove well.
I even got to rub paint in the A main with Chad Nelson and Dave G....
Being in the pits wrenching, tuning giving or getting advice is priceless...
Win Place Show or lose its all part of the game....
Glad I was in the house for the BIG SHOW.....
YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH