PDA

View Full Version : Another new FLA. track.

NomaOnAir
2009.03.28, 01:48 PM
REDLINE RC
3 West Highbanks Road
Debary , FL ( unsure of zip)
386-753-1467

Redline Rc , is holding races EVERY Friday night starting from 7pm till Finished.. They hold $5 driver pots (believe if you wish, though I could be wrong) , They would like to get more ppl into start a actual points series they race by times , not by 1,2,3 ... They do have a lap counting system installed.

If anyone From Florida is intrested in showing up , Please post up ..

Also you for more info you could goto wvrcclub.org.
(West Volusia Rc Club)

NomaOnAir
2009.03.29, 08:54 AM
Nobody? , well anyways im trying to get pictures within the next couple of days.

pinoyboy
2009.03.29, 09:38 AM
zip code is 32713

NomaOnAir
2009.03.29, 12:35 PM
Thank you .

NomaOnAir
2009.03.30, 09:52 AM
Well how about , how many ppl are here from florida in general ? lol

hrdrvr
2009.03.30, 10:22 AM
Its odd, I dont see a lot of people from FL posting on this site. I visit FL quite often, and will likely check your place out at some time. I get over to Merrit Island about 3-4 times a year, but only make it over to Orlando once every other year or so.

There was a place I used to vist called Fast Track Hobbies in Longwood. They had a large group (20 or so) of strong MiniZ racers back in the day when they raced on carpet. Last time I was going down there, the guy who answered the phone said he was the new owner and that they were still racing Zs, but on RCP now. The guy was kind of an jerk, and turned me off to the place. He ddt want to give me any info about racig or store products....I guess cause I was calling from another state. I havent been in there or called since (and probably will attempt neither ever again), but I heard they quit racing Zs.

I guess that was a long drawn out story for what seems like nothing. The point I was getting at, is there used to be a strong Z following in your area. Im sure if you can find the right people and get them interested, you could have a strong group racing at your shop. I dont think any of them were very active on this forum, but one of them did point me to Fast Track.

Good luck finiding folks to race with! Get those pics up :D

pinoyboy
2009.03.30, 11:38 AM
I'd be interested in pics too!:D This looks to be in my driving range:p

NomaOnAir
2009.03.30, 01:22 PM
Last time I was going down there, the guy who answered the phone said he was the new owner and that they were still racing Zs, but on RCP now. The guy was kind of an jerk, and turned me off to the place.

I cannot say I know the origional owner, the guy I met was a black guy ( sorry do not know his name) and they had the rcp track in there when I was thinking about getting into the micro scene. An well a guy I know worked there and he said the guy wouldnt last long cause he didnt know his butt from his elbow in the hobby. An the only time I was in there the only person that would even ask me if I need help was my buddy everyone else was to busy screwing off. Needless to say I think the shop switched hands agian after the black dude and shortly went under after that..

I do know that the shop was hardly ever open when I went by there right before it closed down.. So im sure that help drive it into the ground also.

Also I will try and get picture asap !