PDA

View Full Version : ICS Multi Setting Adapter & Mini-Z 2.4GHz Setting Card Set from Ko Propo

Cherub1m
2009.03.28, 09:19 PM
Has anyone seen this. EMU set up my PCB for me with his, its a great little device, no need to carry a laptop anymore :D

http://www.rckenon.com/public_html/shop2/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=4029

Cherub1m
2009.03.28, 09:24 PM
Hmm I just remembered I can't post links of the competition here. For some reason I can't edit, I don't have an edit icon to edit:confused:. Sorry Admin, fix it for me plz:o

eztuner12
2009.03.28, 10:46 PM
Hmm I just remembered I can't post links of the competition here. For some reason I can't edit, I don't have an edit icon to edit:confused:. Sorry Admin, fix it for me plz:o

Hi Philip
I guess it is not a competition; otherwise the little asterisk would replace the name.
Wow, nice to know my 27 AM 4wd & Helios combo is doing well against a 2.4Gzs technology on the hands of an good pilot:cool:
Cheers

lfisminiz
2009.03.28, 11:53 PM
Philip, i got one the other day...seems to work well. Perfect when you go to the track.:)

Skv012a
2009.03.29, 01:47 AM
Is the gimmick 4$$-expensive or not?

Cherub1m
2009.03.29, 08:11 PM
Hi Philip
I guess it is not a competition; otherwise the little asterisk would replace the name.
Wow, nice to know my 27 AM 4wd & Helios combo is doing well against a 2.4Gzs technology on the hands of an good pilot:cool:
Cheers

The AM miniz is still very competitive. Where is lacks to most is if you start getting interference. After that the right pilot can really put down some fast times:D.

Philip, i got one the other day...seems to work well. Perfect when you go to the track.:)

Yeah I was thinking about getting one. Glad you like yours.

Is the gimmick 4$$-expensive or not?

I saw it at Kenon for $89.99