PDA

View Full Version : F1 2009

Programmers
2009.03.29, 06:16 AM
The new season begun this weekend, what a great race!

Anyone else been watching?

Thoughts on Braun?

digger
2009.03.29, 02:07 PM
finished work early to watch it looks like its going to be good season nice result for JB not sure about the new shopping trolly rear wings yet:rolleyes: take it braun will be having a new paint job for the next race with virgin as a sponser something in virgin red:eek: always good when the brits do well :Dfound the human sheild around the braun cars rear end funny:D

Programmers
2009.03.29, 02:41 PM
finished work early to watch it looks like its going to be good season nice result for JB not sure about the new shopping trolly rear wings yet:rolleyes:
Yeah, I don't like the narrow rear wings either. They could be wider, I think. Still, if it works!

take it braun will be having a new paint job for the next race with virgin as a sponser something in virgin red:eek:
Lol, I was told they were only Virgin stickers for this weekend lol. I like their current design, I hope they don't stray away too much...

found the human sheild around the braun cars rear end funny:D
Human sheild, what did I miss? Lol???

Also, did you see the official results? Hamilton finished 3rd. :D

oopster
2009.03.29, 03:11 PM
I didn't like the look of them at first, but after watching them, got used to them now, but they looked really ugly when I first saw them. The ones with the wider front wings should get sponsored by Dyson or someone similar though.

575racer
2009.04.04, 02:33 PM
i didnt actually catch the race, im pleased button won though :) the kers system in the cars is cool aswell...

Programmers
2009.04.05, 01:31 PM
That was a lot of rain! What a shame it couldn't end properly. The FIA need someone to govern their actions, I think.

oopster
2009.04.06, 12:59 AM
I've only just managed to watch it, so it was a good thing when I got the notifaction email of your posting, that I saw F1 and didn't read anymore, but I was watching Two Pints, and bbc3 showed Button in the pits which kinda spoilt things for me. I'd been trying to avoid the news all day (I was racing the Recoil at Bedworth) and when I got home to watch it on the sky+, there'd been "a techincal fault", so I had to download it using Iplayer which wasn't available till after 11pm for some reason.

Programmers
2009.04.07, 02:47 AM
Bummer! :o