PDA

View Full Version : FLaCotiming system included in Giro Z

ScoobyPete
2009.03.31, 11:04 AM
I am having trouble getting the FLaCo software to work with Our Giro Z system.
I have set up a race in Giro-z then opened the FLaCo software in firefox and all I get is a black screen.
Does anyone know how to get this working? I have tried searching for Info but all the forums dealing with Giroz are spanish :(

jbroceno
2009.04.02, 04:16 PM
I am having trouble getting the FLaCo software to work with Our Giro Z system.
I have set up a race in Giro-z then opened the FLaCo software in firefox and all I get is a black screen.
Does anyone know how to get this working? I have tried searching for Info but all the forums dealing with Giroz are spanish :(

If you use a Windows box I suggest you to try ZRound Suite software. I think it is the better choice for working with GiroZ systems.

I hope this helps,

Jesús Broceño
www.zround.com (http://www.zround.com)

ScoobyPete
2009.04.14, 06:38 AM
we are using the new Zround suite, which is easy to use and looks great, I just wanted to try out the FLaCo system as its included in the Zround downloads.

egonzalez
2009.05.06, 09:09 PM
we are using the new Zround suite, which is easy to use and looks great, I just wanted to try out the FLaCo system as its included in the Zround downloads.

From what I can tell and I’m not 100% sure, I don’t think Zround is dependent on FlaCO software like in previous versions. I get the same black screen in my testing of Ver 1.7 Build 3.

PNracing
2009.05.07, 02:01 AM

Save your time, before I use Zround, I also use FLaCo, but after you use new version of Zround Chamionship manager, FLAco can't compare with Zround.

I work with Jesus (Zround desginer) over 1 year, he is the best, I told him some error or anything function we want to add, only couple days, he will give me a new version to test, some time only 1 day, he send me new version, this guys is the best.

Tjay
2009.05.07, 06:54 AM
I have giro and no it is not user friendly... I am getting a hold of iLap since I like the idea of having more than 24 transponder and I heard it just plug and play. Also the giro website is in spanish...?

who wants to buy my giro? lol

hpgod
2009.05.08, 03:04 PM
What do you want for it??