PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Z Dojo Club List

mini-z
2009.04.06, 10:08 PM
Guys, we need a definitive list of Dojo Clubs and their members/responsibilities/etc. Peter's hilarious RR Fan Club (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=335985#post335985) post kind of gave me the idea. We've seen some clubs rise in prominence recently, e.g. Robot/Let's Make this or that Autonomous (or at least talk about doing it) Club almost took over last week, while xbox Club hasn't dared raise its voice since the near banning back when MLG and I used to have to review race videos for accuracy. So, using Peter's post as a guide, let's build a list of the current clubs and their members/roles; I'll start:

Red Bull Club
President: David
Treasurer: Chuck
VP, Consumption w/out Paying: Will
Members: pretty much everyone

Responsibilities primarily including consuming and replenishing Red Bull. Many members take the consumption a lot more seriously than replenishment, esp. Will whose title requires that he consume without ever chipping in for replenishment. Supplemental activities include wearing clothing such as hats, hoodies, etc. w/ Red Bull logos on almost all of the time, though this primarily falls to the President.

Crawling Club
Members: David, Chuck
Course-Peer-Oner: Jason
..seriously, you peed on our rock course!? :eek:

mini-z
2011.02.09, 06:56 PM
We've seen some clubs rise in prominence recently, e.g. Robot/Let's Make this or that Autonomous (or at least talk about doing it) Club almost took over last week, while xbox Club hasn't dared raise its voice since the near banning back when MLG and I used to have to review race videos for accuracy.

OK, I think the club list is in need of an update - any nominations? Not you Bryan, we're not talking about that one! Anyone else!? :D

mini-z
2011.02.13, 01:26 PM
Weak. :rolleyes:

I guess I will get the ball rolling then:

Pant Status Awareness Club
President: YoYo-Pete

Smart(y)phone Club
President: YoYo-Pete
Honorary New Member: Rensuchan

Robot Club
New President: monkeyZ
Members: Mini-Z, monkeyZ
Member-at-Large: dyeo - until he gets back from .sg

dNaNo Club
President: vigilanterc
Vice President: vigilanterc
Treasurer: vigilanterc
Secretary: vigilanterc
Members: vigilanterc, Mini-Z

:p:D

Hippo
2011.02.13, 09:30 PM
Okay,

I'll chime in

CNC Club
President: Hippo
Vice President: Jason
Members: VigilanteRC

Helicopter club
President: Derrick
Vice President: ? Pauly ?
Members: Hippo, Chuck

I've got more, but I'm typing on the phone. (does that put me in the phone club?)

Deca
2011.02.14, 01:24 PM
Hey I want in the helicopter club :C

Am I head of the drifting club? :p

rensuchan
2011.02.14, 02:53 PM
Camera Club?
Japanese Club?

Plushie Club President for sure :D

mini-z
2011.02.14, 03:04 PM
Haha awesome/finally! Who do you propose for Japanese Club L - no offense, but Okabe somewhat has the edge for presidency here I think? Can I be like waterboy or something for it since I did technically take it in college!? :D

Camera club was the one that started the joke in the first place btw! You can be president now though since Jason never brings his and you always let me use the point and shoot! :)

seanp2k
2011.02.24, 11:18 PM
President of the absentee racer club and possibly the "Frequently in need of pit crew assistance" club.

Still need to fix my servo troubles once and for all :)

Also, "Nexcess club" ? Chris W. can be in it even though he doesn't even race.

Puma club? (I wear the shoes and I'm pretty sure Puma pays David to wear their stuff at this point)

Mile High Club - those of us who drive from up high (Deca and I)

vigilanterc
2011.02.25, 12:15 PM
The Dnano Club looks promising:rolleyes::D
We need more members though!!!!

Steven;);)

mini-z
2011.03.26, 04:02 PM
President of the absentee racer club and possibly the "Frequently in need of pit crew assistance" club.

Still need to fix my servo troubles once and for all :)

Also, "Nexcess club" ? Chris W. can be in it even though he doesn't even race.

Puma club? (I wear the shoes and I'm pretty sure Puma pays David to wear their stuff at this point)

Mile High Club - those of us who drive from up high (Deca and I)

Ha, awesome clubs S! :D Yep, CLW has at least shown up a number of times so he gets to be in it - now, is rank in the club based on support problems solved vs. created? If so...I do not want to know what my club title is...! :eek::D

Man, you missed it - once Vaughn and I had a Pumu off to see who w/b crowned ruler - he rocked a tight all-Puma hook-up out of the gate, but I destroyed him w/ layer after layer to achieve victory! :D

I'm so glad that that is what Mile High Club is.

The Dnano Club looks promising:rolleyes::D
We need more members though!!!!

Yes, since you are half a dozen of the 7 members! :D You know you have to pay membership fees for each car, right?! :D