PDA

View Full Version : anyone from Ohio?

West.F1
2002.06.16, 06:59 PM
if you're anywhere near columbus, check out Tom Thumb hobbies on Wilson Rd. i was practicing with another guy on their carpet track recently and had a blast. nothing like a human opponent to keep you on your toes. support F1 minis. by you an F1 miniZ (or just bring the one you happen to own) and join in on the fun.

later.

budwilson
2002.06.20, 09:43 PM
I am planning on bringing my viper over there on Saturday. I looks to be a pretty cool track.

budwilson
2002.06.20, 09:45 PM
I am planning on bringing my viper over there on Saturday. It looks to be a pretty cool track.

West.F1
2002.06.21, 05:45 AM
bud-man, i guess i'll see you there saturday. if you know anyone else with mini sedans or F1s, pass the word along.

budwilson
2002.06.23, 10:24 AM
didn't make it Saturday. had to go out of town. I will be there next Saturday for sure. I know a couple guys with sedans and will bring them next week. Was there a big turnout?

West.F1
2002.06.23, 10:43 AM
hey bud-

it was still me and jason dueling it out with our F1s but had alot of fun just the same. the carpet was flipped over this time so the underside was being used and man, talk about better grip. it wore the tires faster but the F1s were on rails. i installed a turbo with my xspeed and this made a noticeable difference from last week especially with the undercarpet surface. i just need to get my driving down a little better. nothing like a fast mini in the hands of a beginner. dangerous.
there's alot of mini owners out there and hopefully the turnout will change for the better as summer comes to a close. too much going on i think. jason bought a mini sedan recently and looks good in stock form. i might get me one in the near future but i'm not done pouring money into my F1. ever consider getting you an F1? they're a blast to drive.

budwilson
2002.06.23, 12:26 PM
I am looking at getting an f1 in the near future. What time are you guys going to racing next Saturday? I will bring a couple guys. We all have stock sedans.

West.F1
2002.06.23, 06:03 PM
12-5 is the slotted time but the track usually isn't set up right away.

it'll be great if you can bring a couple of others with you to make things interesting.