PDA

View Full Version : Availability of the LCG 94-98 rear pod for MR-02's

Roger
2009.04.16, 04:55 PM
I've been searching for this rear pod and everybody ( surrounding hobbyshops in my area ) tells me that these are in backorder status for some time now. Does anybody know when PN Racing is gonna have these in stock for consumers ? Or is PN Racing making another version of this rear pod ? Inquiring minds would like to know what the status is........

Roger Serafin

Tjay
2009.04.16, 07:00 PM
Roger: I am going to RCX and will personally talk to LA folks. They're pretty cool! I'm sure they'll have one for use to "borrow" if not, I will lend you mine for the time being :) but that's after the RCX of course. ;)

btw, I like that "FPR Racer". That's COOL :)

Roger
2009.04.16, 07:18 PM
Roger: I am going to RCX and will personally talk to LA folks. They're pretty cool! I'm sure they'll have one for use to "borrow" if not, I will lend you mine for the time being :) but that's after the RCX of course. ;)

btw, I like that "FPR Racer". That's COOL :)

Thanks TJ. FPR for Life !! I might swing by tonight since you guys are gonna be there late getting ready for RCX to pick up some batteries. See you tonight.

dvsstrike
2009.04.16, 07:41 PM
roger long time no see.. (if you saw yopu would know me from back in the day in san jose)there is a guy named briankstan on this forum who should have one in his store the last tim i checked

Roger
2009.04.16, 09:19 PM
roger long time no see.. (if you saw yopu would know me from back in the day in san jose)there is a guy named briankstan on this forum who should have one in his store the last tim i checked

Thanks bro. Im probably sure I would recognize you. Yeah, it's been afew years since I been mini-z'ing. It's good to be back. I see Christian and reflex racing has done very well in the world of racing mini-z's. Thats good for him. Christian deserves it. It's way fun dicing with TJ and the gang at FPR. Who's " Brianstan " ??? If you can direct me to him, I can hopefully pick one up for my ride. Thanks.

dvsstrike
2009.04.16, 09:30 PM
roger here it is
http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/Zen_Cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=92_81_91&products_id=355

yasuji
2009.04.17, 12:18 PM
Matsushimas has 4 in stock;)

Roger
2009.04.17, 05:01 PM
Thanks guys.

dvsstrike: They didn't have them in stock, but I did order a sweet body from them :)

yasuji
2009.04.17, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys.

dvsstrike: They didn't have them in stock, but I did order a sweet body from them :)

i have blue and orange in stock....do you want one?

Roger
2009.04.17, 06:31 PM
Yeah, i'll take the blue one. Is it the 94-98mm ?? Should I hit ya up through paypal ? LMK. Thx.

Check your private messeges.

briankstan
2009.04.21, 03:09 PM
Roger, someone bought the last one right before your order came through, must have seen the post because it came in about 10 minutes before your order did.

Hope Grant was able to get you sorted. :)

Skv012a
2009.04.21, 03:42 PM
Also, I have a blue one I want to get rid of since my primary base is 90mm and its a hassle to change mounts just to swap to a 94 body. No wear or tear on mine and I have all the parts, so feel free to PM.

yasuji
2009.04.21, 04:11 PM
Roger, someone bought the last one right before your order came through, must have seen the post because it came in about 10 minutes before your order did.

it shipped yesterday ty

Roger
2009.04.22, 01:01 PM

Thanks Brian. BTW, I got the body you sent me. That was super fast shipping. I'll be shopping at your site in the future :).

Thanks Grant. I should be receiving it today. Peter from FPR told me that he was sitting next to you at the PN regionals. He said if he would've known, he would've picked it up from you at the race. It's all good though. Im gonna have to make a trip to your track sometimes when im in the L.A. area ;).