PDA

View Full Version : Kyosho 10th Anniversary Chassis Kits

arch2b
2009.04.25, 11:49 AM
We already know about the limited edition mr-02 chassis as discussed here (http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31041).

in addition to this, kyosho also has a 2.4ghz asf F1!!!

http://www.kyosho.com/common/image.php?id=117199

like the mr-02, it has the black chassis, red anodized metal parts, gold terminals, bearings, etc.

odd that is does not have a rear damper though:confused:

arch2b
2009.04.25, 11:50 AM
yet another surprise is another SP ma-010 release, this one limited to 2000 units

http://www.kyosho.com/common/image.php?id=116796

hrdrvr
2009.04.25, 11:59 AM
in addition to this, kyosho also has a 2.4ghz asf F1!!!

odd that is does not have a rear damper though:confused:

Holy cow!! I may finally get a following for F1 in MB!! I hope they arent ridiculously priced.

As far as the damper, the ICS plug on the ASF board gets in the way of the current mount. I run my 2.4 F1 without it, and dont have any problems.

mk2kompressor
2009.04.25, 12:02 PM
awd looks stock apart from motor cooler,that and you could just buy the sp chassis:p

i like the look of the black f1 chassis,always hated the clear ones we currently have:rolleyes:

arch2b
2009.04.25, 12:06 PM
here are uploaded images

Scrapper
2009.04.25, 12:13 PM
i need to get 2.4 ghz

dabinn
2009.04.25, 12:55 PM
yet another surprise is another SP ma-010 release, this one limited to 2000 units

http://www.kyosho.com/common/image.php?id=116796

The SP MA-010 is without PCB, like the 10th aniversary MR-02 chassis.

But the best thing is this kit contains "A blue ASF PCB cover".:eek:

Skv012a
2009.04.25, 05:56 PM
I can totally justify 2.4 MA board cover to be worth the 100+ difference between this and regular gray SP bucket ;)

arch2b
2009.04.25, 06:31 PM
I can totally justify 2.4 MA board cover to be worth the 100+ difference between this and regular gray SP bucket ;)

again, it has everything to do with only 2000 of these being made....

TALLGEESE
2009.04.25, 09:16 PM
Finally, no more having to convert the F1 over to 2.4, just plug and play. Looks like it's going to be a definite must have. The solid black chassis could be stronger than the standard clear one as well. The only drawback to that chassis is it looks "to good" to run, I'd be scared of messing it up, if you consider that a drawback that is..

ocean rodeo
2009.04.25, 10:51 PM
I was going to buy a F1 this week. I definitely will wait for this one. When do you think they will be available?

pfcparts
2009.04.25, 11:57 PM
Why didn't they stick with the black
and red color for the 010?

A red diff would have been sick.

Other than the blue pcb cover whats
stopping all of the current 010 asfs
out there from being anniversary
chassis' lol. :p

I'd say in the 160-170 range.

Of course double that when it gets
over here...

parts

Skv012a
2009.04.26, 01:29 AM
again, it has everything to do with only 2000 of these being made....

Other than the blue pcb cover whats
stopping all of the current 010 asfs
out there from being anniversary
chassis' lol. :p

I wouldn't know that MA limited from the gray SP arch. MR, ok, it actually looks different.

herman
2009.04.26, 11:33 PM
2.4ghz asf f-1 is the bomb... :D
thanks for sharing...

Knacki
2009.04.27, 04:50 AM
If you see all this anniversary chassis, one thing is becoming obvious:
Kyosho knows exactly the weak parts of their ordinary products ;)
Even though the F1 without a clear front will look ...different.

Anyway, a lot of nice things coming. Just put the prices back to normal and everything is beautiful :D

kingpest13
2009.05.14, 11:34 AM
in my opinion, as a collectible, the limited 2.4 skylines are a much better deal. ball bearings limited body xspeed motar ect. you can get alot of this at rc-miniz in japan super fast shipping. i got some skylines that never made in out of japan and although high priced once they are gone the prices will be higher.:mad:

marc
2009.05.27, 08:49 PM
I like that all black MR2. Is that how it'll come out of the box?

kingpest13
2009.06.16, 10:10 AM
2.4 f1's are an exellent addition to the line. everybodys been waiting. this is what i dont understand, why are people waiting? if you have a solder gun, 2.4 board and some wires it takes about an hour and a half max.
now understand my town has no mini z track, shop, or vey many enthusiasts. so my knwledge of the outside mini z world is limited to forums, and my contact with other drivers. so, mabey im a dumb xxx.

arch2b
2009.06.16, 12:47 PM
for many, warranty... many people are hesitant about shelling out money for a chassis/pcb and promptly void the warranty by modifying the electronics.

i have a converted f1 and have had it for 6 months already. when the factory jobs come out, i'll simply replace mine with a factory 2.4 f1.

there is a certain comfort in knowing if i have issues, i can send it in for repairs/replaced.

kingpest13
2009.06.16, 01:38 PM
i feel you on that. money is not a good thing to throw away. i guess my point is just that buying any of these limited products for any other reason than collector value is not a great plan. as soon as the box is opened it goes down in price. the ones we build our selves are superior in perfomance (at least mine are). not only that building them is half the fun, and gives you a better understanding of the machine.
a little of topic; has any one seen a limited ed. skyline chassis set for sale stateside? how much are they going for?

marc
2009.06.29, 12:13 PM
With the release of the gorgeous pearl white Murcielago, I'm definetly going for one. The Murcielago has been my favorite body of all AutoScales and I'm glad Kyosho re-issued it. Not only the beautiful pearl white, but I've noticed that at Hobby Japan on ebay, they re-issued the pearl yellow and pearl green Murcielago's as well. Unfortunetly, it's with the Fine Hand-polished and not the beautiful gloss coat we've come to love. But, from the pictures that Hobby Japan provides in their ebay auctions, all three cars look just as good as the originals and I am absolutely in love with the pearl white version. I plan on useing that body with this limited edition MR2 chassis, 2.4 of coarse, and a set of Atomic's white split-star wheels.
This will be my only car for the next year or so till I have much more funds to play with. Right now, I'd like to grab this "limited edition" chassis and a P.W. Murcielago! Mmmmmmmmm, yummy!

kingpest13
2009.07.02, 12:42 AM
i picked up two yellows and a green just in case they go away to soon. that yellow one is hot. its going on a ma010. got a new track, little though, it fits in the space. its going to be a good year at my house. no more beating up bodies;) i swear if i hit another barbie house. no more slippery floor and a frickin YELLOW murc. jeez im so stoked. now if i can just keep the kid drool of the track. any suggestions? :D

marc
2009.07.04, 10:52 AM
i picked up two yellows and a green just in case they go away to soon. that yellow one is hot. its going on a ma010. got a new track, little though, it fits in the space. its going to be a good year at my house. no more beating up bodies;) i swear if i hit another barbie house. no more slippery floor and a frickin YELLOW murc. jeez im so stoked. now if i can just keep the kid drool of the track. any suggestions? :D

Do what they do at Subway. Make a clear cover that will catch the drool! :p

arch2b
2009.07.08, 08:50 AM
fyi, the awd sp kits are in teh shop now (http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=19902) :)

davskee
2009.07.08, 11:16 PM
How did the post go from collectors chassis to the ferrari?

davskee
2009.07.08, 11:19 PM
Does anyone know when this chassis is gonna come out?

marc
2009.07.09, 12:28 PM
I hope I can get my hands on the green and yellow before their gone! But I suspect they'll be available for a long time as many still have their originals?
I've noticed that if you purchase this limited edition chassis from At@mic Mods, you know, the "other" guy's, they give you an option of board and they will install it for you. So I gather depending on where you purchase your limited edition chassis, you'll either get a board with it, or without it! I'm sure the shop here will have'em soon.