PDA

View Full Version : May race dates

Jerrymor
2009.04.29, 08:56 PM
What dates do we want to race in May.

Cheetos!!!

mini-z
2009.05.07, 10:13 PM
Wow, I took my eye off the poll for a second and all of a sudden we're racing tomorrow?! I don't know how much of the race I'll be able to attend, but I'll be there at 7 w/ baby in tow; will try to come back again later, but, will have to play it by ear. :)

mini-z
2009.05.07, 10:14 PM
Oh, and somebody better be bringing Giant Cheetos! :D

]-[ector
2009.05.21, 05:58 PM
I won't be able to make it this week. Someone else will have to figure out how to get to Aubree's.

Meanwhile, from prediction-bot:
"In the year two thousand there will come a carbon based life form from a distant place. He will show you his meat and call you a *** peeg fokker."

mini-z
2009.05.22, 06:10 AM
Come on dawg, it's the last race of the season, you have to make it! Or, we can just call you when we're ready for pizza! :p

Yeah, I thought P would have posted to say he made it OK etc. - or do they not have the internet in Bulgaria or wherever? :D

Btw, I heard from Norman the other day - he's doing good and says Hi to everyone! :)

cvt01
2009.05.22, 08:34 AM
Come on dawg, it's the last race of the season, you have to make it! Or, we can just call you when we're ready for pizza! :p

Yeah, I thought P would have posted to say he made it OK etc. - or do they not have the internet in Bulgaria or wherever? :D

Btw, I heard from Norman the other day - he's doing good and says Hi to everyone! :)

Hey fokkers, I was really busy in the last three weeks. First we almost completely destroyed our apartment, now we are working on making it habitable again. I did not have time to take a dump in peace (literally since we destroyed the sh@tter too) let alone post in the forum.

So here it comes: Hi Everyone!!! We made it safe back. Everything is fine and everybody is doing great. I would say I miss you guys but that would be so g@y. Have fun racing tonight.

-p-

mini-z
2009.05.22, 08:40 AM
Awesome, my Friday is now complete having had my lashings of abuse from Peter! :D