Kyosho ball diff
PN 6 rears
Kyosho 20 fronts
Speedy 07 motor has a few runs on it.
X-Speed V
Atomic tie rod
Kyosho front spring set.
F1 rear shock with spring set.

I probable got around the track once. I can't set this car up for the likes of me, my loss is your gain, I spent about 160+ in upgrades. Comes with everything including the box. Red Ferrari 2006 248

250 shipped.

rocketman
2009.05.14, 11:19 PM
I don't know the level of disgust but I know how you fee. I may be a buyer but is it 2.4ghz as listed on the bottom or an other band. Also if you want to do a little research I just got my F1 and was going through the same things but last month or so I had a post that may help and Joe Chen talked about tweek as being he most important. Take a look at it if you still have interest and we can maybe get you up and running.

ocean rodeo
2009.05.15, 04:18 AM
^ level of disgust is pretty high.lol.. It's still am band. I was going to buy a 2.4 board but I am already turned off with F1. I can have this in the mail to you today. I need a new radio which this is going to fund. All my other cars are 2.4 hence my signature.

ocean rodeo
2009.05.15, 12:41 PM
send the car to me, i will fix it and send it back to ya!! i can even do the 2.4 swap if ya want. our local F1's are startin to smak everything else on the track. TIRES ARE VERY CRITICAL WITH THESE CARS. 20fronts are killin ya!

Sounds tempting. I already contacted Christian and he said he will do it for me. I just need to sell this car I think. I am having way more fun with my 98 and 90mm cars.

Thanks for all the positive feedback I can see that everyone has been down this road.

arch2b
2009.05.15, 12:52 PM
gentlemen, this is a 'for sale' post, not part of the open discussion forum. if you have issues or suggestions not directly related to the sale of this item, please use email or private message. :)

btw, you need a picture ;)

ocean rodeo
2009.05.15, 12:59 PM
gentlemen, this is a 'for sale' post, not part of the open discussion forum. if you have issues or suggestions not directly related to the sale of this item, please use email or private message. :)

btw, you need a picture ;)

Thanks Arch:D I will put one up this afternoon.

supafastsupra2
2009.05.15, 11:05 PM
Damn tom you're selling it already? Lol.

ocean rodeo
2009.05.15, 11:27 PM
Damn tom you're selling it already? Lol.

I was, but i'm giving it another chance. I ordered a 2.4 conversion for it today.

supafastsupra2
2009.05.16, 10:00 AM
you're indecisive :p

ocean rodeo
2009.05.16, 04:40 PM
you're indecisive :p

your slow:p