PDA

View Full Version : Honda??

kickfiend
2009.05.22, 10:48 PM
How come they don't make the civic or the integra/RSX? Such really cool popular cars. Anyone know?

herman
2009.05.23, 12:35 AM
gotta ask tim on that one... but i think tim left kyosho...
they do offer some other models though... jazz, s2000 and their nsx

would like to see an integra and civic though... there have been some custom jobs from plastic models fit onto the chassis...
check ''perfect fits'' thread (i think)

im8im8
2009.05.23, 02:21 AM
I am speculating but I would think Kyosho does not make the RSX or civic because xmod owns the rights to them. Remember both are in the same scale class. I just hope I am wrong. It would be really nice to see integra, civic, and rsx

bermbuster
2009.05.23, 07:50 AM
gotta ask tim on that one... but i think tim left kyosho...
they do offer some other models though... jazz, s2000 and their nsx

would like to see an integra and civic though... there have been some custom jobs from plastic models fit onto the chassis...
check ''perfect fits'' thread (i think)

dont forget the mugen oddessy....:cool:

ZachRS
2009.05.23, 10:45 AM
Im with im8im8 on this one.

I think they dont make them because of Xmods were the first to come out with a Civic and Rsx/Integra 1/28th scale rc. But I dont think thats a good enough excuse. Look at Xmods, the lineup had a GT-R R34 and then it has a GTR and so does Kyosho.

If they did make them. I bet they wouldnt make the plain old Civic theyd make the most modern Civic Type-R hatachback and then the DC5 Integra Type-R.

They really need to update the first S2000 with a newer body style like the 06 or 07.

herman
2009.05.25, 02:36 AM
dont forget the mugen oddessy.

gee you're right almost forgot that one... :D

kickfiend
2009.05.25, 11:57 PM
yeah i hope that is not the case with the rights. o well i guess we will just have to wait and see