PDA

View Full Version : WTB: stock MA010 asf

WhiteSatin
2009.06.04, 05:18 PM
Please delete.

Got what I needed, now looking for other stuff and have created new thread so I have a new title.

cowboysir
2009.06.04, 11:36 PM
http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31716

You won't find a higher finished product and a better price...

WhiteSatin
2009.06.05, 01:14 AM
I won't buy anything that has been soldered........ No offense to him of course, but if I can't see it in person, I don't trust it. I've bought stuff from sponsored full-ride drivers and still couldn't believe what a mess the electronics were.

Also, I won't buy any pink cars, either... :p

I have a hopped up car already, with bad electronics, I just need the pre-assembled stock car to bolt on all my aluminum bits.

greekone
2009.06.05, 10:11 AM
I have an AM Ma-010 with some mods, but stock electronics.

WhiteSatin
2009.06.05, 04:16 PM
Can I get pics and a price emailed to me?

HVAC25000@yahoo.com

Thanks
Chris

cowboysir
2009.06.05, 10:06 PM
I won't buy anything that has been soldered........ No offense to him of course, but if I can't see it in person, I don't trust it. I've bought stuff from sponsored full-ride drivers and still couldn't believe what a mess the electronics were.

Also, I won't buy any pink cars, either... :p

I have a hopped up car already, with bad electronics, I just need the pre-assembled stock car to bolt on all my aluminum bits.

your loss man...all of the gear i've bought from peter has always been in prime condition and ready to race(well set up). If I had the cash I'd buy it...

WhiteSatin
2009.06.05, 10:18 PM
It's not really my loss when his asking price is way high. I already have a car with every PN part on it, plus diffs, bearings, etc, that except for the electronics is great, I don't need a pink plastic car that has half the hopups I do and costs as much as I paid for my car... If he dropped his price to 125 then I'd pay it, but he's asking way too much. I guess if you want a pink overpriced car, that's your loss.

For $50 more you can get twice the hopups as peter's pink thing has.

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31119&highlight=ma010

I'm sorry you guys are butthurt that I don't want a pink car that's been worked on by someone I don't know, but seriously, get over it. The last used Z I bought failed in 3 minutes of running because of the hack soldering job on the electronics. I do not want that to happen to me again because it's going to cost me between $50 and $150 to fix the issue. Even Peter himself probably isn't butthurt and I bet he's intelligent and mature enough to understand exactly why I don't want a car that has been worked on by someone I don't know.

I'm going to wait about 1 more week guys and just buy a new chassis, so if you've got one, let me know asap.

bermbuster
2009.06.06, 09:35 PM
It's not really my loss when his asking price is way high.
I'm sorry you guys are butthurt that I don't want a pink car that's been worked on by someone I don't know, but seriously, get over it. The last used .

It really was your loss.....That car was pristine and Peter Chan is one of the worlds best mini z racers....

Your attitude gets you far in RC I remember when you became the M18 expert....:cool:

cowboysir
2009.06.07, 02:31 AM
Sorry buddy...if I had known you were out to buy some stock stuff to make it an alloy brick i wouldn't have said anything. Most real men are able to see past thew whole "I'm not *** so I don't want pink" thing anyways....

Again, my apologies.:D