PDA

View Full Version : Lets set up our next meetup

Action B
2009.06.08, 02:16 PM
Trying to schedule our next HFay race day. Let me know when your available and I'll try to work something out.

Saman2014
2009.06.08, 08:43 PM
I know I will probably be free on the saturday after the 18th when school ends so if I could come out then to watch you guys race HFAY's and maybe try my time at the track. Which track is it? The one we...I mean I made the pit stop on? Don't forget the ramp/turn.

Action B
2009.06.14, 01:23 PM
Well it actually turns out that HFay is over. There is no track for June so its whatever you guys want to race I suppose.

Were looking at racing on the 27th, but Johnathan said he cant make it so I'm willing to meetup whenever especially since school is out for the youngins.

Saman2014
2009.06.14, 01:38 PM
haha, well yesterday brandon and I were talking about the 27th and I'm free until July when I leave for California. As I recall. Last summer I went to california and got my Xmod, later I that summer I found you guys and came out to race...That was a good choice.

a7i20ci7y
2009.06.15, 01:29 PM
I have my daughter with me the weekend of the 27th. I might be better off with the the weekend of the 4th, since there's no HFAY to run anyway. This Saturday would work except I might have an all day kinda date, with any luck. Sunday is Father's day.

Saman2014
2009.06.15, 04:39 PM
Well that's a problem because I am spending the 4th of July with my girlfriend before I leave for California so anytime before the 4th and after the 18th is good for me.

Elimination:

20th of June
oooh, nate has a date :D....that rhymes

21st of June
Fathers day...crap...I would get my dad something but he is such a jerk to me. *sigh*:(

27th of June
Johnathan can't come and Nate has his daughter over

4th of July
I guess I can't talk cause I have a date too :p

a7i20ci7y
2009.06.15, 07:36 PM
There's always weeknights. Especially if some body could be conscripted to go in and set up before people (I) get off work. Also, I have a day of leave I have to use before the end of the month. I was thinking about using it tomorrow though. Depends on how much sleep I get tonight. I'd say with any luck I wouldn't get any sleep, but that ain't gonna happen.

Saman2014
2009.06.15, 08:00 PM
You guys would have to meet without me on weeknights before the 18th. Afterwards though I am free most days

Action B
2009.06.16, 12:44 PM
We shall not meet up without you Saman!

Saman2014
2009.06.16, 04:18 PM
haha, thanks, haha what are we? no child left behind?

a7i20ci7y
2009.06.17, 10:42 AM
You never leave a man behind!

Saman2014
2009.06.17, 10:17 PM
I feel honored to serve with you guys, haha

USMC, the few, the proud

Action B
2009.06.17, 11:00 PM
I feel honored to serve with you guys, haha

USMC, the few, the proud

Don't even joke around!

We all know your loyalties are actually to the UNSC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warthog_(Fictional_Vehicle)#United_Nations_Space_C ommand)

Don't forget, we are team "Team DO WORK!" the elite UNSC battle group.

Saman2014
2009.06.21, 11:08 AM
haha, but the best of the best in the UNSC are the USMC, after all, they're the ones that fight with the Cheif

By the way, you didnt need to post the link. I already knew what it is...haha. Sad isnt it?

Action B
2009.06.23, 10:41 AM
haha, but the best of the best in the UNSC are the USMC, after all, they're the ones that fight with the Cheif

By the way, you didnt need to post the link. I already knew what it is...haha. Sad isnt it?

To be honest I had to look it up before posting it because I wasnt sure of the letters OR what they meant and I play WAY more than you!

Saman2014
2009.06.23, 11:19 PM
what you are about to hear is the saddest and dorkiest love story between a boy and a video game...

I have been playing halo since I was 8 when my babysitter introduced me to it...I then fell in love with the amazing plot and wanted a MJOLNIR Mark V suit of my own...then came out Halo 2, and I was equally excited as all the other dorks out there. I got it on the first day and opened it up to play it on the XBOX...I fell in love with the new dual wield, boarding, and weapons. Then I wanted an MJOLNIR Mark VI suit. I went on to reading all of the Halo books, encountering all the knowledge released on the Halo Universe...you can quiz me if you want...founder of the Spartan II program...Catherine Hallsey, first training exercise for the spartans from when they were abducted when they were 5...paratrooping out of a pelican dropship...anything. I then heard about Halo 3... I beat it in the first day... Now I want halo ODST armor. I know all the branches of the UNSC along with all the factions of the war. Covenant, Alien rebels, The Flood , UNSC, and The Human Rebels.

Action B
2009.07.02, 12:28 PM
Saman, that is pretty dorky, however, we still reluctantly have decided to remain your friends.

Saman2014
2009.07.02, 06:46 PM
I thank you guys for that...anyways, I'm leaving for California on the 11th for the summer, so we should make some plans soon. PLUS WE HAVE TO PAAARTAY BECAUSE TOMMOROW IS JOHNATHANS BIRTHDAY!!!!