PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Season 7 Final Results & Club Champions

briankstan
2009.06.29, 11:31 AM
I have updated the website with the final results and Club Championship winners.

Sorry for the long delay. I'll have the tracks posted for Season 8 tonight. :)

www.howfastareyou.com

arch2b
2009.06.29, 11:46 AM
congratulations to the new club champ winners!

matt, jeremy, bill, congratulations! well deserved wins. dc gtg missed club champ this year but sweeped top 3 in both classes :)

briankstan
2009.06.29, 12:06 PM
congratulations to the new club champ winners!

matt, jeremy, bill, congratulations! well deserved wins. dc gtg missed club champ this year but sweeped top 3 in both classes :)

it was a great finish for your club. :cool:

Skv012a
2009.06.29, 02:14 PM
Good job guys! Even though the last race was a bad day for you, Bill, the results were great.

Hood
2009.06.29, 03:03 PM
Congrats DC guys, you guys are running strong.

I can't stand to be the bridesmaid any longer. Big push this next season to be on the podium.

Hood

imxlr8ed
2009.06.29, 05:18 PM
Wow... congrats to all!

Hopefully there will be some more clubs this season for you guys, sounds like others are finally getting the idea behind this series... short track or not, it's still very competitive racing!

Bill, Jeremy & Matt... congrats big time!

Looks like Ryan cashes in with another AutoScale in the 16U class, I'll PM you then Brian!

TALLGEESE
2009.06.29, 06:38 PM
Season seven is officially over, on to season eight... Bill really put in a good showing for this season, it looks like all that practice is really paying off, nice job. Matt did great as well by keeping the title for HFAY champ in F1 for the second season in a row. Looking forward to seeing what the track selections for season eight will be like.

briankstan
2009.06.29, 07:48 PM
I had a slight snafu on the posted times... results didn't change but I forgot to update the Racer Standings. the correct times are posted...

TheRinger
2009.06.29, 08:49 PM
Congrats 2 all who raced this season. Looking foward 2 another season. Finally after racing in this series for 3 years I finally won, well atleast racer.:D Congrats 2 matt 4 another F-1 win & 3rd place in racer. Congrats 2 jermey 4 2nd place in both f-1 & racer.

soyverde
2009.06.29, 09:18 PM
Congratulations, guys. :D

thunter
2009.06.29, 11:57 PM
Congrats to all. I :Dstarted halfway threw the season i have had a blast cant wait till next season

Dusty Weasle
2009.06.30, 01:46 AM
Congratulations to the DC guys on a dominant sweep from start to finish. And congratulations to Vancouver and Red Sun on your first Club Championship titles.

Notice both Club titles were taken outside the US this time! It points up that HFAY is truly an international competition. :cool:

(We'll have to view this like the America's Cup and take that bad boy back in 2010). :D

briankstan
2009.06.30, 07:36 AM
Congratulations to the DC guys on a dominant sweep from start to finish. And congratulations to Vancouver and Red Sun on your first Club Championship titles.

Notice both Club titles were taken outside the US this time! It points up that HFAY is truly an international competition. :cool:

(We'll have to view this like the America's Cup and take that bad boy back in 2010). :D

We have a club joining us from Sweden for Season 8 :D