PDA

View Full Version : Matsushimas Mini-Z FREE TUESDAY night racing

yasuji
2009.07.10, 01:47 AM
WE HAVE MOVED!
Matsushimas Mini-Z 5303 HOLT BLVD Montclair CA
909-625-3333
Matsushimas Mini-Z Montclair CA is starting up with a nor-cal trend......
Matsushimas Mini-Z Montclair CA will be holding FREE TUESDAY NIGHT RACING
DOORS WILL OPEN @ 5PM AND RACING WILL BEGIN @7PM......
We will be running the ILR FORMAT of a single heat and triple A mains
come early as indoor pit space is limited
Matsushimas Mini-Z
909-625-3333

Steven@ILR
2009.07.10, 01:36 PM
ILR format! Sounds Great!!!

PNracing
2009.07.10, 07:19 PM
I be there Tuesday!

Z_408
2009.07.10, 07:37 PM
If I can get Tuesday off, I am there. But if I can not make it, hack Philip for me.........

yasuji
2009.07.13, 01:13 AM
suspended.....:eek:

alanfujii
2009.07.21, 02:06 AM
Do you allow Dnanos on your track?
If so then is there a good day/time when the activity is low so I could run the Dnanos without getting creamed by Mini-zs?

cosmicsoul
2009.07.21, 07:37 AM
Because of lack of space I too have gone to an elevated track at my shop. Track looks awesome I wish I had that much room my track is only 8 tiles by 14 tiles.

How has your racer turn out been? We have about the same 10 guys or so a few newbies here and there.

Are you going to the regional race at Maj's, if so good luck!

Jay

Timmig
2009.07.26, 11:47 PM
suspended.....:eek:

OKAY---so I've just found MiniZ racing--- And I'll be fresh meat for you experienced guys--- but come on out and race with me!!! I need to learn--I"m a former National champion 1/12 racer from the 80's!!! Learning to get a little smaller quicker car around the track!! I've ordered two L tracks--so I'll be able to get a home track going -- need a lap timer. Anyone got one for sale??

Let's race!! 1/10 SCALE is BORING!!! Mini Z can grow---I'm going to help promote it in OC-- Gyro hobbies has said they would support it if we can get some club racers!! Kyosho is IN Lake Forest--and I know the marketing guy there---an old friend. Come on---let's RACE!!!
T

herman
2009.07.27, 02:49 AM
welcome to the forums timming... nice to hear... i kinda know that mini-z racing is kinda big in socal... look at the tracks section and i believe that there are at least three tracks over there... ilr, fast pace racing and all speed hobbies... and there must be a couple of others as well...

just post your questions and i'm sure somebody will be bound to answer them in no time...

Tjay
2009.07.27, 06:18 PM
OKAY---so I've just found MiniZ racing--- And I'll be fresh meat for you experienced guys--- but come on out and race with me!!! I need to learn--I"m a former National champion 1/12 racer from the 80's!!! Learning to get a little smaller quicker car around the track!! I've ordered two L tracks--so I'll be able to get a home track going -- need a lap timer. Anyone got one for sale??

Let's race!! 1/10 SCALE is BORING!!! Mini Z can grow---I'm going to help promote it in OC-- Gyro hobbies has said they would support it if we can get some club racers!! Kyosho is IN Lake Forest--and I know the marketing guy there---an old friend. Come on---let's RACE!!!
T

Sweet! Welcome to the forum!

Timmig
2009.07.28, 10:31 AM
Thanks guys--- I"m just hoping to help Grant promote Mini-Z racing because I see it as inexpensive fun!! I've raced EVERYTHING my whole life--these little cars are great. For now I'll stick with stock style chassis--but I"ve already seen some great pan style cars ala 1/12 scale that are only $100 and look awsome.
I'm sure they are great upgrades-- but Grant tells me he can beat me with his modified Mini-Z's!! First, I've got to get some practize and get my skillz back, then I'll try his challange. I've got 2 L tracks coming for my home track-- that'll get me started-- and maybe get some locals interested. Then we can get up to Grant's and start racing.
Looking forward to it!!
Tim

Timmig
2009.07.30, 06:34 PM
Hey Grant--

You going to be around tomorrow?? I'd like to come by and play with my new stock toys---then get an order together for what parts/tires/motors I'm going to need to build up some race cars.
Thanks
Tim
ps--my L tracks came in--I'll have a test track in my garage soon!!

yasuji
2009.07.30, 07:40 PM
Hey Grant--

You going to be around tomorrow?? I'd like to come by and play with my new stock toys---then get an order together for what parts/tires/motors I'm going to need to build up some race cars.
Thanks
Tim
ps--my L tracks came in--I'll have a test track in my garage soon!!

yeah ill be here all day....all weekend....i got alot of m/c stuff im currently working on but u are welcome to come out and practice:D

Timmig
2009.08.02, 12:32 AM
OKAY!!! I've been doing a little practising--and I'm ready for some traffic!!!
Come on guys-- come on out and race again Tuesday---I'll have a stocker and modified ready to go!!! I can't drive the modified:eek:---so I"ll get smoked--:rolleyes:but the stocker should be fun!! I can at least get it around the track a few laps without hitting anything!! COME ON---let's RACE!!!!!!!:D

Timmig
2009.08.08, 12:55 AM
I hear a few guys may come out to Matshushima's on Sunday afternoon. I'll be there with Grant--maybe a Gyro Hobbies guy to see what's up with Mini Z> we're going to have another track in OC-- we can get some series racing going with Grant and Gyro!!
Let's play Sunday afternoon at Matshushima's!!

T