PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Z in Austin

kevo1036
2009.07.20, 09:18 PM
I have talked to some people already on this forum, but wanted to reach out a little more. I am moving down to Austin this September and will be bringing a RCP track and Core Timing System. I would love to get some interest brewing and hopefully some mini-z racing. I know they have a pretty good group running larger scale, but would like to know if there are any others down there interested in running mini-zs. I would like to get involved in HFAY again.

Respond to this if you would be interested. The only problem I would have is finding a place to race since my apartment probably wouldn't have enough room. But that is an issue that can be addressed down the road.

MantisMMA
2009.07.21, 12:41 AM
i am a track owner in houston and some of us would gladly come and see you if yall get a club goin!!

kevo1036
2009.12.10, 12:58 PM
Bump to see if there is anymore interest. I found a couple of people from work and have got together a few times to race. I would like to find a few more people and plan on racing in HFAY next season. The more the merrier :)

remo10
2009.12.29, 03:11 PM
I have been looking for a group to race with here in San Antonio or surrounding area for a while now and would really be intrested in joining you for some group races!

Jaime
San Antonio, Tx