PDA

View Full Version : PNWC 2009 Finals at Spain Barcelona!!!

PNracing
2009.08.07, 03:40 PM
PN Racing Mini-Z World Cup Finals 2009 confirmed

Oct 30 to Nov 1, 2009

Spain Barcelona

C.C. MAGIC BADALONA

indoor racing kart center

(Organize by TRP)

All regional A main drivers qualify to World Finals, sign up will be open soon.
Air Fare - www.sidestep.com arrive airport code BCN
Transportation - Organizer will be arrange
Hotel - Sponsor hotel rate coming soon.

z3zinho
2009.08.11, 01:58 PM
Awesome, see you guys there... :D

bermbuster
2009.08.11, 06:15 PM
Well Ive never been to Spain......

I did make an A main.....

only $500 for a round trip ticket.....

Tjay
2009.08.11, 06:59 PM
Alberto... I hope to see you there buddy! :D

yasuji
2009.08.11, 07:23 PM
Well Ive never been to Spain......

I did make an A main.....

only $500 for a round trip ticket.....

:eek:where????????????/

PNracing
2009.08.12, 01:08 AM
:eek:where????????????/

500.00 from east coast!

mk2kompressor
2009.08.12, 03:01 AM
ill be there just waiting on my inscription for the german qualifier;)

PNracing
2009.08.19, 08:54 PM
Me and Chad Nelson confirmed ticket to Spain, see you guys there!
Best deal from Swiss Airline $640.00 round trip LAX to BCN.

Tjay
2009.08.19, 11:37 PM
Philip: Tell Chad to hook me up with one of his 2wd stock cars, his cars setup and driving is unstoppable! :) Congrats again Chad!!!

yasuji
2009.08.20, 12:45 AM
im gonna nip this one in the butt rt now.......im bummed that i will not be going to this event this year.....maybe next year when my shops are up and running....;)

bermbuster
2009.08.25, 01:14 PM
PN Racing Mini-Z World Cup Finals 2009 confirmed

Oct 30 to Nov 1, 2009

Spain Barcelona

C.C. MAGIC BADALONA

indoor racing kart center

(Organize by TRP)

All regional A main drivers qualify to World Finals, sign up will be open soon.
Air Fare - www.sidestep.com arrive airport code BCN
Transportation - Organizer will be arrange
Hotel - Sponsor hotel rate coming soon.

Im trying to make this trip happen can you give a link to the hotel???
I have plane fare (frequent flyer miles)
I plan on arriving Thursday and Fly home on Monday....

PNracing
2009.08.25, 01:30 PM
Im trying to make this trip happen can you give a link to the hotel???
I have plane fare (frequent flyer miles)
I plan on arriving Thursday and Fly home on Monday....

They still working on some hotel the good rate, give them time, they should working out best rate under the commercial sponsor.

JuniorWKR
2009.08.26, 10:38 AM
trying tomake reservations now... gonna make it a vacation with the family... what is the last date for sign ups?...

PNracing
2009.08.26, 12:27 PM
trying tomake reservations now... gonna make it a vacation with the family... what is the last date for sign ups?...

The sign up not yet start, next week we will get the Discount rate of the hotel information, we try put the same layout track in to hotel for free practice, but not yet confirm.

dahlis
2009.08.27, 12:42 AM
What i´ve heard there will be atleast 5 drivers from Sweden that will participate in the world final for the first time.
I will focus on 2wd stock and Pan mod. We are a few that really starts enjoying the format RCP-rubber, hopefully it will grow in Sweden so we can match the best drivers in the world...........soon.

PNracing
2009.08.28, 06:10 PM
What i´ve heard there will be atleast 5 drivers from Sweden that will participate in the world final for the first time.
I will focus on 2wd stock and Pan mod. We are a few that really starts enjoying the format RCP-rubber, hopefully it will grow in Sweden so we can match the best drivers in the world...........soon.

Good to see you and race with you again.

PNracing
2009.08.28, 06:16 PM
Alberto... I hope to see you there buddy! :D

TJ, are you confirm to go?

PNracing
2009.08.28, 06:16 PM
Philip: Tell Chad to hook me up with one of his 2wd stock cars, his cars setup and driving is unstoppable! :) Congrats again Chad!!!

Sure, if you go! I will ask Chad prepare stock car for you.

mikimotor
2009.08.30, 05:29 PM
Next week we will post the available hotels at special price for the dricers.
At this moment all hotels have their directors in vacations.

dahlis
2009.08.31, 04:14 PM
Good to see you and race with you again.

Yea the same. I going to bok the planetickets tjis week. 3 of us will go by aeroplane and 2 will take the 24 hour car trip ( puh ).

schoeffe
2009.09.02, 06:35 AM
Hello ,

i´am new here and from Germany .
I drive in Germany also the PNWC , but i need your help.

How can it be that we here in Germany have only 50-52 Rounds in Stock/2WD , and you in the USA over 60 Rounds .
I don´t understand that ....we have good drivers here , but they only drive 50-51 Rounds ....!!!!
WHY ?????

Can you tell me your Setups please....!!!!

Sorry for my bad english :-(

THX schoeffe

bermbuster
2009.09.02, 07:15 AM
Hello ,

i´am new here and from Germany .
I drive in Germany also the PNWC , but i need your help.

How can it be that we here in Germany have only 50-52 Rounds in Stock/2WD , and you in the USA over 60 Rounds .
I don´t understand that ....we have good drivers here , but they only drive 50-51 Rounds ....!!!!
WHY ?????

Can you tell me your Setups please....!!!!

Sorry for my bad english :-(

THX schoeffe
Hey Schoeffe,
In the USA we are mini z maniacs......

check out this for sale post.....these cars have the best set ups.....
copy them. The guy who is selling them made the a main at the PN World cup qualifier with them.....

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32483

CristianTabush
2009.09.02, 09:19 AM
It's not the cars entirely. Mostly, it is the tracks. They have more grip over here. Grip depends from track to track, but for some reason, in Europe the RCP just does not have the same amount of grip as in the United States. This seems to be pretty consistent with results all over.

schoeffe
2009.09.02, 09:47 AM
@ Tabush:

Can you give me your setup please !!!!
Tires ? Springs ? Gear Ratio ? Knuckles? Toe in or Toe out ? and any other things that you have made on your Car ....!!

THX from Germany

schoeffe1

MantisMMA
2009.09.02, 12:55 PM
http://www.reflexracing.net/SUcorner.asp

there ya go!!

mk2kompressor
2009.09.02, 04:37 PM
schoeffe,
the setups are very different for our euro climate,i will be going to the next qualifier in Kippenheim if you are there ill help with your setup

CristianTabush
2009.09.02, 05:55 PM
They still work, as I ran an "american" set-up on RCP in Portugal, in 07, with which I won 2WD stock. The main difference is going to be the tire combinations. Our SSG 2WD tires were developed with Euro Climate/track conditions in mind. It was a tire intended for the Euro market. It just turns out that it works great on most American tracks as well. Anywhere I have been in the world, the set-ups have been succesful. What I have noticed in Europe vs. the US, is that typically Europeans are more hesitant to adapt to new technology and set-ups, where Americans embrace the newer technology much quicker (probably because PN and Reflex are Domestic to the USA) whereas European people still are stuck on older parts/tires and products (Atomic brand comes immediately to mind, most of their products have really not evolved over the past couple of years). This at least was the case with most of the European drivers last year at the World Cup. I have noticed this much on the Spanish forums as well.

schoeffe
2009.09.03, 02:41 AM
They still work, as I ran an "american" set-up on RCP in Portugal, in 07, with which I won 2WD stock. The main difference is going to be the tire combinations. Our SSG 2WD tires were developed with Euro Climate/track conditions in mind. It was a tire intended for the Euro market. It just turns out that it works great on most American tracks as well. Anywhere I have been in the world, the set-ups have been succesful. What I have noticed in Europe vs. the US, is that typically Europeans are more hesitant to adapt to new technology and set-ups, where Americans embrace the newer technology much quicker (probably because PN and Reflex are Domestic to the USA) whereas European people still are stuck on older parts/tires and products (Atomic brand comes immediately to mind, most of their products have really not evolved over the past couple of years). This at least was the case with most of the European drivers last year at the World Cup. I have noticed this much on the Spanish forums as well.

we also have the newest Tires ( SSG ) , but that cant be the reason for 10 or more Rounds faster than in Europe ??? RCP is RCP .....Have you make any things on the RCP Tracks ....Cleaning with what ???

Why do don´t drive this year the PNWC .....Cristian Tabush ???

THX

mk2kompressor
2009.09.03, 02:52 AM
good point cristian,i still havent tried the ssg rears (but will soon;) )
we are not reluctant to try new products,just waiting for a new shop to open that will stock it all:D

we have found its not only tyres,springs,H-plates and dd tuning are also very different.

Ton
2009.09.03, 03:08 AM
Schoeffe,this is my set up that used in the PN Racing of Sevilla (Spain) 2 months ago,55 rounds in 10:00 and 9´8s of best lap.It is very similar to Chistian´s set up in USA.

http://www.reflexracing.net/images/set-ups/TonPNWC2009Stock.pdf

Best regards from Spain.

schoeffe
2009.09.03, 03:42 AM
Schoeffe,this is my set up that used in the PN Racing of Sevilla (Spain) 2 months ago,55 rounds in 10:00 and 9´8s of best lap.It is very similar to Chistian´s set up in USA.

http://www.reflexracing.net/images/set-ups/TonPNWC2009Stock.pdf

Best regards from Spain.

Hi Ton,

i´ve never seen a H-Plate with 96mm ......!!!!!
Were they from.....can you tell me the shop ?

mk2kompressor
2009.09.03, 03:44 AM
www.reflexracing.net:)

ruf
2009.09.03, 05:18 PM
RCP is RCPThis idea will get you in trouble faster than anything else on race day. ASSUME EVERY RCP TRACK IS DIFFERENT. That's one of the reasons I didn't like the idea of matching the same track layout around the world for PNWC qualifying. It is neat and fun to compare, but there were rumors of cheating. Some thought that we were running on shorter tracks, or that the videos were accelerated, etc. We had to work hard to prove that the traction was just that much higher on some tracks (Kenon being the prime example). The international drivers that came to the PNWC Finals 2008 have some understanding of just how much traction that the Kenon RCP has. Even then, since the environment was different, I would say that the RCP was at 80% of the traction it had at Kenon. Traction rolling was seriously a problem in STOCK class...

As for the 96mm t-plates are designed to give a very neutral handling characteristic which maximizes corner speed. It won't be as nimble/planted as 94mm and it won't be as lazy/loose as 98mm. I think you'll like them a lot!

mk2kompressor - I can't believe you still haven't tried them yet! You're in for a shock!

Tjay
2009.09.03, 05:52 PM
PNWC layout at FPR (new RCP) track: 9.3 fast lap
PNWC layout at Grant Matsushima's track (old shop): 8.9 fast lap
PNWC layout at the RCX next day after Grant's track: 9.1 fast lap
PNWC layout at ILR in Cupertino, Ca. 9.5-9.6

RCP tracks are not all the same, which I think makes it interesting because everyone has to chase set-up before the race. :) RCP is also very sensitive to weather, especially in rainy season.

PNracing
2009.09.03, 06:12 PM

RCP tracks are not all the same, which I think makes it interesting because everyone has to chase set-up before the race. :) RCP is also very sensitive to weather, especially in rainy season.

In my 2WD Mod our record fast lap is 9.2

PNracing
2009.09.03, 06:15 PM
This is Barcelona shopping web link http://www.magicbadalona.es/,
race will be set up at shopping mall, on 10/31 after race we will arrange the
kart race for drivers in side the mall http://www.genedakart.com/second/

Tjay
2009.09.03, 07:04 PM
In my 2WD Mod our record fast lap is 9.2

But you're fast Philip. ;)

9.2 best lap in MOD. I was talking about stock cars. ;)

schoeffe
2009.09.04, 09:02 AM
@ all ,

what gear ratio you drive ????
I drive 43/9 .....is that good ?

Thx schoeffe

MantisMMA
2009.09.04, 11:07 AM
@ all ,

what gear ratio you drive ????
I drive 43/9 .....is that good ?

Thx schoeffe
most of us run 64p and 53/13 is a good starting point

PNracing
2009.09.04, 04:33 PM
Dear all drivers to PNWC Barcelona Oct 31- Nov 1

Hotel name: HOTEL AUGUSTA VALLÉS

Hotel web: http://www.hotelaugustavalles.com

Prices:

1 double bed room, breakfast (2 people)and tax included: 75 euros/night

1 double bed room, tax included: 65 euros/night

So racers must choose if they prefer to have breakfast into the hotel, or late into the shopping mall

To make reservation, please call: +34 938456050 or email to: reservas@hotelaugustavalles.com and mention the reference: Mini-Z Race PN Racing

GPS address of the hotel is: GPS 41º33’59.2” N 2º16’56.9 E

We will have one RCP Track ready for night testing, open from dust till down…, and if we order it before, we can have catering service and drinks during the long night testing time…

You can check all the Hotel services, like indoor swimming pool, gym, etc. into the hotel website

Race organizers will have one bus service to take racers from hotel to the track (shopping mall), and late, from shopping mall to the hotel again. Also there will be shuttle to pick up racers from airport, train stations, etc.

David Moret
Technical Racing Products
C/ Pare Font, 73 - 08223 - Terrassa - Barcelona - Spain
Tel. +34658920836 / +34 93.783.30.36 - Fax. +34 93.786.44.45
email: davmor@technicalrp.com - website: http://www.trp.cc

bermbuster
2009.09.04, 08:03 PM

You forgot Majs Hobbyshop in NJ
PNWC Layout and Race 8.9 fast lap (Mike Haynes)

z3zinho
2009.09.05, 07:58 AM
we also have the newest Tires ( SSG ) , but that cant be the reason for 10 or more Rounds faster than in Europe ??? RCP is RCP .....Have you make any things on the RCP Tracks ....Cleaning with what ???

THX

I used to think that the diferences couldn't be so big, but since driving in Vegas in the past WC Final I got to try first hand how much grip those guys get. Even from practice to race day the grip came up in a way that I didn't even had a clue about what to do to get my car's to run decently...

If you check out the AWD rankings you can see that the performance at european tracks vs american tracks is a lot more leveled.

uritrp
2009.09.07, 11:53 AM
Hi guys how´re you? I´m Uri Valdé

I´m new right here but some of you know me from other forums or mini-z races.

I´m hoping to see all mini-z friends here at Spain.

As some of you told before, the RCP grip changes about weather conditions, we made some tests here in different RCP tracks and we find that temperature and specialy humidity make several changes on grip conditions so, keep in mind that set ups could change here from your set ups at your tracks.

I want to see if Bill Crotty is going to race all categories as he make last year!!!! Bill you´re crazy my friend!!! ;)

See you soon!!!!:D

Uri

dahlis
2009.09.08, 10:19 AM
Ready to go, planetickets booked and payed and hotel also booked :). For now we are two guys from Sweden hopefully there will be more.

wcrotty
2009.09.25, 10:26 PM
I will be booking my flight in the morning.

Uri
i will be racing only 3 classes i believe. Can't fly with 6 classes worth of stuff.

I can't wait for this race. It's going to be a blast.

AsphaltScream
2009.09.27, 09:47 AM
Hallo everybody,

this is the first time I write on this forum thus I've been reading it from a long time.

I live in Barcelona and I'm really looking forward to spectate to this event (I'm not prepared to race since my miniz never ran outside my living room!).
I would like to ask if the race is open to the public and what would be the cost per person. I also would like to know if there will be something going on during the morning because I won't be available on the afternoon due to work.

I wasn't able to find those informations by myself so I will really appreciate if somebody can answer me.

Thanks alot

dahlis
2009.09.29, 04:11 PM
Any news about the registration for the race?

Tjay
2009.09.29, 04:16 PM
Unfortunately, I wont be able to make this race. I will be in Hawaii on Oct 22-27 and back on the 28th. The time frame just doesn't work out for me. Good luck guys and have fun in Spain!!!

PNracing
2009.10.07, 01:31 PM
PN Racing World Cup 2009

All regional A main drivers qualify to World Finals, sign up will be NOW!

Sign Up Link here! (http://www.minizworldcup.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,45/) Drivers List (http://www.minizworldcup.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,46/)

watch the live race www.PNWC-Live.com (http://www.pnwc-live.com)

watch your ranking in the world www.minizworldcup.com (http://www.minizworldcup.com)

Updated Rules Version 09.06 (Oct 7, 2009)

bermbuster
2009.10.11, 08:13 AM
Im out in SoCal on a work project and I went to 1/28 Raceway in Montclair.....
Look who was there.....
and man they were faassstttt......:cool:

Tjay
2009.10.11, 10:38 AM
Oh wow! Good times! So Cals fastest mini-z drivers. ;)

mk2kompressor
2009.10.16, 11:45 AM
inscripted:D

anyone getting there on the friday?

dahlis
2009.10.17, 10:16 AM
I will arrive in thursday afternoon.
I hope there will be more drivers in pan car mod, now only six drivers.

PNracing
2009.10.17, 10:41 AM
I will arrive in thursday afternoon.
I hope there will be more drivers in pan car mod, now only six drivers.

Don't worry, we forecast around 80-90 drivers, now we only limit on 90 drivers.

schoeffe
2009.10.22, 12:50 AM
inscripted:D

anyone getting there on the friday?

hi Mk2 ,

we will arrive on thursday at 10.25 we will landing in barcelona .
then we are going to hotel agusta ....

cu in spain

schoeffe

z3zinho
2009.10.22, 08:40 AM
Me and my brother get there thursday... if you seen anyone with reflex racing shirts and portuguese flags just come and say hi to us :D

mk2kompressor
2009.10.22, 09:55 AM
hi Mk2 ,

we will arrive on thursday at 10.25 we will landing in barcelona .
then we are going to hotel agusta ....

cu in spain

schoeffe

my flight leaves at 10.45 am so ill be a little behind you,ill bring the extra shirts:)

JacobFeinstein
2009.10.22, 10:09 AM
I can't wait to get there.

mk2kompressor
2009.10.22, 10:36 AM
remind Cristian to give you my things please:D

PNracing
2009.10.22, 10:56 AM
61 drivers from 7 countries, 150 entries!
Finals should be 90-100 drivers!

I can't wait too!

mk2kompressor
2009.10.22, 11:22 AM
:eek::eek:pressure much:D
ill be on the hotel track all night practicing!!

PNracing
2009.10.25, 11:12 PM
Finals Drivers List

77 Drivers, 177 Entries

Spain, USA, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Portugal, UK, France.

2WD Stock 54
AWD Stock 20
F1 Stock 12
Pan Car Stock 7
2WD Mod 52
AWD Mod 18
Pan Car Mod 14

Tjay
2009.10.26, 12:40 AM
Wow! Goodluck and have fun folks!

Programmers
2009.10.26, 06:27 AM
That should be awesome for you guys! Wish I had the skill!

Good luck all. Make England proud Matt, haha! :D

mk2kompressor
2009.10.26, 07:23 AM
cheers Tom,im actually bricking it:o

Programmers
2009.10.26, 07:33 AM
Just go around adjusting your competitions trim settings... You'll be a shoe in! No worries. :D

CoonDog
2009.10.26, 11:15 AM
I Can't wait to leave on Thursday!!! :p to all that aren't going :( We will miss ya ;)

phea
2009.10.26, 12:12 PM
Wow classes are huge. Should be a good race.

Programmers
2009.10.26, 05:32 PM
Wow classes are huge. Should be a good race.
I think they'll break the classes down into several races... :rolleyes:

PNracing
2009.10.26, 10:42 PM
Up date confirmed Finals Drivers List

82 Drivers, 185 Entries

Spain, USA, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Portugal, UK, France.

2WD Stock 58
AWD Stock 20
F1 Stock 12
Pan Car Stock 7
2WD Mod 56
AWD Mod 18
Pan Car Mod 14

tudor_47
2009.10.28, 04:05 AM
Will the finals be live broadcasted? And if so what times?

Since I am not going I would love to see them live.
Thanks!

PNracing
2009.10.28, 06:18 PM
All race schedule and heat sheet click here (http://minizworldcup.com/)

USA -8 hours = Spain time zone

Live cam at http://www.PNWC-Live.com

Live lap timing system! follow the step to download the software and install, you can see it.

Step 1 Download the ZViewer
http://pnracing.us/zround/ZViewr.exe (http://pnracing.us/zround/ZViewer.exe)

http://pnracing.us/zround/Step1.jpg

Step 2 Click Connect to Zround
http://pnracing.us/zround/Step2.jpg

Step 3 Put Zround Server name "pnwc.dyndns.org:5000 and connect
http://pnracing.us/zround/Step3.jpg

Watch the live lap counting

lfisminiz
2009.10.28, 09:28 PM
Thanks Philip and good luck to you and all other racers.

LARRY

mk2kompressor
2009.10.29, 03:09 AM
ok,slightly confused,wtf is going on on friday?
there seems to be races;
FRIDAY 30/OCT
F1 STOCK ROUND 1 HEAT A RACE 1 16:00
F1 STOCK ROUND 1 HEAT B RACE 2 16:15
AWD STOCK ROUND 1 HEAT A RACE 3 16:30
AWD STOCK ROUND 1 HEAT B RACE 4 16:45

i wont be in spain until 15.55!!!

why was this not mentioned anywhere before:mad:

CristianTabush
2009.10.29, 10:22 AM
I think these are controlled practice rounds...

hrdrvr
2009.10.29, 01:15 PM
^ It looks like round 1 of qualifying to me, with the next two rounds on saturday, and only mains on sunday.

PNracing
2009.10.29, 02:22 PM
we got news from Alex TRP, they had one sponsor driver to race this PNWC, he won a lot of Spain 1/10 scale race, he all the time bring the hard case to driver stand, because he only 6 year old. What ! 6 or 16, yes, he is SIX year old only. w e will meet him tomorrow, I very interest to see he driving.

PNracing
2009.10.29, 02:24 PM
I think these are controlled practice rounds...

Cristian, we start first round on Friday 4:00pm, because we had 82 drivers and 188 entries, the shopping mall open 9:00am to 10:00pm, so we need start early.

CristianTabush
2009.10.29, 02:58 PM
Even though I won't be there, I am sure there will be a lot of people caught by surprise... These are the sort of things that need to be communicated with people coming from out of the country. This is REALLY terrible news. For example: Jacob arrives tomorrow at around 1 or 2 pm with ALL OF THE TEAMS PARTS for Reflex. INCLUDING CARS FOR 3 PEOPLE!!! This is truly DISAPPOINTING! Plans could have been made different otherwise.

Good luck to all the participants, especially Reflex Racing International...

mk2kompressor
2009.10.29, 03:38 PM
Cristian,i called the trp office today,they told me it would be ok to show up late and i wouldnt get penalised somehow:confused:
ill check in on here tomorrow when i get there to let you know whats going on.

pnracingsweden
2009.10.29, 04:06 PM
I guess they have to wait with the heats that are missing people.
I hope you guys make it work anyway.
/Joakim

CristianTabush
2009.10.29, 04:20 PM
The penalization will be the fact that you will have no time to set your cars up or practice, maybe even miss a qualifier.

I am glad I am not attending, I would be IRATE. But just further proof that there are WAY TOO MANY classes at the PNWC. Only 82 drivers, but something like 175 entries. Maybe it is time to reduce qualifying heats to only 5 minutes as well, these things would aid in a much more streamlined event, with perhaps more qualifying rounds in the same amount of time.

Either way, it is good they are going to a 3 day format, just wish they would have informed the participants. Some people are gonna show up and be like WTF? What's going on?

Good luck Matt, I wish you the best...

mk2kompressor
2009.10.29, 04:43 PM
thanks dude:)
i spent the last few days building new cars just for this,im already irate:rolleyes:
looks like ill be up all night tomorrow on the practice track(if there still is one)

pnracingsweden
2009.10.29, 05:25 PM
Maybe one solution is to have two tracks, but that would be expensive of course.
I sure wish I could be there....
/Joakim

PNracing
2009.10.29, 08:36 PM
just finish set up the track, came back hotel at 2:30am local time, we need wake up at 6:30.

Watch last photos, what happen of Bill and Chad?

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28427&d=1256866540
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28428&d=1256866550
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28429&d=1256866560
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28430&d=1256866568
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28431&d=1256866577

lfisminiz
2009.10.29, 09:39 PM
Looks like a great layout!:)

bermbuster
2009.10.29, 09:43 PM
just finish set up the track, came back hotel at 2:30am local time, we need wake up at 6:30.

Watch last photos, what happen of Bill and Chad?

Thats what I call a Mini Z POWER nap....

I wish all the racers the best of luck....
especially Phil, Chad, Bill Crotty, and my homeboy Bill "Coondog" Cooney....

ruf
2009.10.30, 02:03 AM
I hate you all... SO JEALOUS!

hrdrvr
2009.10.30, 07:10 AM
Thats probably my favorite PN layout Ive ever seen put down. Cant wait to see the videos of this one :D

chris130256
2009.10.30, 07:45 AM
cheers Tom,im actually bricking it:o

A little mind game I've found useful in the past whilst being in intimidating company.... try imagining the person/persons sitting on a bog taking a dump. It will bring god-like status superstars down to earth with a bump.
Last time I used that trick was at the October Stafford meet;).
Good luck Matt.:cool: I wish I was there.

Davey G
2009.10.30, 09:21 AM
Hey Guys,

I just heard from Phil and he is VERY VERY SORRY to inform that......

There will be NO live updates from SPAIN...The host never got wifi internet. All updates will have to be done from the hotel or from an outside area. He is very sorry and will do the best that he can to give updates when possible..

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!!!

hrdrvr
2009.10.30, 10:30 AM
Atleast make sure there is some footage for youtube then!! :D

pnracingsweden
2009.10.30, 10:33 AM
This is bad news...
I sure hope they film the races and put them out later.
But I know how hard it can be to get internet when you really need it on a race.
/Joakim

Davey G
2009.10.30, 10:39 AM
Quick update: They are able to connect via 3g network so that live laptimes will be broadcasted but no streaming vids...

mk2kompressor
2009.10.30, 10:48 AM
Well I just touched down,never put a fragile sticker on anything!!!
I'll update later

pnracingsweden
2009.10.30, 12:27 PM
Yes!!
We are watching the results here from Sweden and Dahlis almost had Chad very nice racing.
/Joakim

pnracingsweden
2009.10.30, 01:20 PM
I hope they will post a link with saturdays Heats as well so we can see when people will race.
/Joakim

Cherub1m
2009.10.30, 04:49 PM
Quick update: They are able to connect via 3g network so that live laptimes will be broadcasted but no streaming vids...

What is the Zrounds server address? is it still this: pnwc.dyndns.org:5000

If it is it hasn't worked for me. At least not yet.

bermbuster
2009.10.30, 05:17 PM
Yes!!
We are watching the results here from Sweden and Dahlis almost had Chad very nice racing.
/Joakim

That was only the first qualifier.....Chad gets faster as the race progresses.....:cool:

Cherub1m
2009.10.30, 05:57 PM
Yes!!
/Joakim

That was only the first qualifier.....Chad gets faster as the race progresses.....:cool:

Nice to hear, can someone give use the Zrounds Viewer address so we all can see the numbers live.

this "pnwc.dyndns.org:5000" did not working for me. And yes I put that address without the quotes.

pnracingsweden
2009.10.30, 07:11 PM

Dahlis gets faster as well "Go Sweden Go" ;-)

/Joakim

pnracingsweden
2009.10.30, 07:13 PM
Nice to hear, can someone give use the Zrounds Viewer address so we all can see the numbers live.

this "pnwc.dyndns.org:5000" did not working for me. And yes I put that address without the quotes.

It didnt work all the time Im afraid and maybe you tried when it didnt work but i heard that they will make it work tomorrow with Live video as well :-)
And yes you got the numbers right.
Here you can see the results in two heats that our drivers came second and first in :-)
http://hem.bredband.net/Gripenracing/PNWC_Final.html
/Joakim

Cherub1m
2009.10.30, 08:16 PM
It didnt work all the time Im afraid and maybe you tried when it didnt work but i heard that they will make it work tomorrow with Live video as well :-)
And yes you got the numbers right.
Here you can see the results in two heats that our drivers came second and first in :-)
http://hem.bredband.net/Gripenracing/PNWC_Final.html
/Joakim

Thanks Joakim. Wow!!! very close 2wd stock race.

bermbuster
2009.10.30, 09:34 PM
Dahlis gets faster as well "Go Sweden Go" ;-)

/Joakim

USA....All the Way.....
Hope you Swedes can handle the pressure of a BIG SHOW.....:D

Im just having some fun....we are all mini z brothers.....:cool:

pnracingsweden
2009.10.31, 09:29 AM
Oh yes and we would love to come over and race with you some day or maybe you want to come to Stockholm Sweden?
Stay cool
/Joakim

bermbuster
2009.10.31, 11:46 AM
Oh yes and we would love to come over and race with you some day or maybe you want to come to Stockholm Sweden?
Stay cool
/Joakim

When my company sends me to Sweden I will definitely come and race with you guys.....
If you ever make it to NYC we will hook you up....
We have 5 mini z tracks within a 25 mile (42 km) radius....

Davey G
2009.10.31, 04:12 PM
I havent been able to see ANY updates all day long???

pnracingsweden
2009.10.31, 04:30 PM
When my company sends me to Sweden I will definitely come and race with you guys.....
If you ever make it to NYC we will hook you up....
We have 5 mini z tracks within a 25 mile (42 km) radius....

This sounds very interesting and the dollar is low but also are most of our wallets but next year we will look for interesting PNWC races.

lets see where the final will be next year.
/Joakim

pnracingsweden
2009.10.31, 04:53 PM
I wonder why they dont post the stats so far it only takes 5 minits.
But it must be crazy there and a lot to do for everybody of cource.

Maybe later tonight

/Joakim

ruf
2009.10.31, 09:05 PM
Chatting online with some of our guys back at the hotel. Looks like tomorrow will be some GOOD RACING!!! :) A TQ here, a TQ there... :p Stay out of the bathtub guys!

PNracing
2009.10.31, 09:48 PM
sorry guys can't make live, this is not under my control.

This is 2WD Stock and 2WD Mod finals list

z3zinho
2009.10.31, 09:53 PM
Chatting online with some of our guys back at the hotel. Looks like tomorrow will be some GOOD RACING!!! :) A TQ here, a TQ there... :p Stay out of the bathtub guys!

buuahhahahahaha that was just mean...

This has been an awesome racing weekend. We had our problems here and there but things are going good.

I can't tell you guys who qualified top 3 for any class, because i'm so tired right know and don't want to make any mistakes, but team Reflex right know has 4tq's and drivers in every A main, so things are working well for us.

Overall everybody got very litle practice, but as the race was going and the grip started coming some fast times started showing up. There are still a lot of good drivers that are having troubles, sow tomorrow (or is it today? in a couple of hours maybe :D) we will some some exciting racing, especially with the new driver bump up system.

Well it's 3:50 here, we have to be on the bus at 8 to go the track, and there are still some guys practicing at the small track they got set up here at the hotel and wrenching on their cars to get everything perfect for the finals...

I'm gonna get some sleep now, but tomorrow i'll try and get you guys some news and a better report of what's happening over here ;)

PNracing
2009.10.31, 09:58 PM
Some more pictures from Spain web site www.nipponrc.com (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.nipponrc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D89%26t%3D115%26start%3D20&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgTShpkzuVEBfdL7k445yT1_sdzBQ)

YouTube.com (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWwOts59AgM&feature=player_embedded#)

z3zinho
2009.10.31, 09:59 PM
By the way, don't know if mzr.com has any policy against posting links to other forums, although it's in spanish, but i'll post it anyway.
You guys will at least see some photos of the event check it out http://www.nipponrc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=115

z3zinho
2009.10.31, 10:03 PM
Some more pictures from Spain web site www.nipponrc.com (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.nipponrc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D89%26t%3D115%26start%3D20&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgTShpkzuVEBfdL7k445yT1_sdzBQ)

You beat me to it... go and get some sleep Phil... :D

PNracing
2009.10.31, 10:07 PM
You beat me to it... go and get some sleep Phil... :D

hahaha! this 2 night I also only sleep 2 hour, now already 4:06am, me and David at hotel just sleep 2 hours will be wake get ready, only missing my Monster drinks!:p

PNracing
2009.10.31, 10:07 PM
2WD Stock 3rd qualify video

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DLQgEpIc5yQQ&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhge0D8Gmp_Ww0SPVC_QJ01vB6auzQ

Tjay
2009.10.31, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the update guys!!! Layout looks so much easier than last years. This means, closer battle. ;)

arch2b
2009.10.31, 11:09 PM
By the way, don't know if mzr.com has any policy against posting links to other forums, although it's in spanish, but i'll post it anyway.
You guys will at least see some photos of the event check it out http://www.nipponrc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=115
depends on the subject matter :) if it's a squabble that has crossed forums, then no. sharing information that happens to be on another forum, go right ahead, even if it's not in english. :p we are an international crowd here with members from all over the world. i wish my spanish was better than it is. :rolleyes:

bermbuster
2009.11.01, 07:25 AM
the mains must be running......
cant wait to see some results....
Go USA.....:D

Davey G
2009.11.01, 09:10 AM
Can someone take a pic of the top 10 on the heat sheets??

AsphaltScream
2009.11.01, 09:57 AM
I've been there all the three days and made some photos and also videos, but only from the morning because I had to work on afternoons (some drivers started to look at me suspiciously because I was always behind them!). This morning I recorded some of the finals. I made the video with my cellphone so its nothing special but if you are interested let me know and I will post them.

Scrapper
2009.11.01, 10:09 AM
yes please dude

mk2kompressor
2009.11.01, 12:36 PM
Had an awesome time,met some great people,
learnt some valuble lessons and hardly slept!!
I'm on my way to the airport now to fly home:(
its all a blur to me at the mo so all I can say right now is HOLAAAA!!

Tjay
2009.11.01, 02:04 PM
oh, so it's done..? Who won what? Updates when you guys can please? Thanks!

pnracingsweden
2009.11.01, 03:39 PM
oh, so it's done..? Who won what? Updates when you guys can please? Thanks!

Im with you what happened?
everybody are probably so tired so they are sleeping sure hope that someone would publish the results.
/Joakim

Davey G
2009.11.01, 04:11 PM
Looks like most of the results are here....

http://www.nipponrc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=115&start=30

addicted
2009.11.01, 05:23 PM
nice watch on the videos,
the 2WD Stock FINAL A1 race was absolutely fantastic, so close for Pole position!

Davey G
2009.11.01, 05:43 PM
Can anyone confirm if the above are the true results?? Hard to tell....

mk2kompressor
2009.11.01, 07:05 PM
They will all be partying hard about now, I just got home and need sleeeeep:eek:

well done to team reflex,I think they had 4 drivers in the mains!

CristianTabush
2009.11.01, 07:29 PM
Talked to my little big protoge, Mr. Jacob Feinstein

What I know:

Reflex 1-2-3 in AWD Mod
1.J Feinstein
2.J Pequito
3.A. Carvalho
J. Feinstein, fastest overall lap of the WEEKEND!!! w/ Reflex 96mm car

2WD Stock:
1.J. Pequito (Portugal)

F1
1.A. Carvalho

Pan Car Mod!!!
1.The Prodigy J. Feinstein- New WTF2, New Hplates, New SSGs, New Reflex Soft Front Tires...

Way to go guys!!! WAY TO MAKE ME PROUD!!!

The results also reflect NO PRACTICE FOR ANY OF THE REFLEX GUYS AS THE RACE BEGUN BEFORE THEY GOT THERE!!! 1ST Qualifier was their 1ST PRACTICE RUN!!!!

Felix2010
2009.11.01, 09:05 PM
Talked to my little big protoge, Mr. Jacob Feinstein

What I know:

Reflex 1-2-3 in AWD Mod
1.J Feinstein

J. Feinstein, fastest overall lap of the WEEKEND!!! w/ Reflex 96mm car

Pan Car Mod!!!
1.The Prodigy J. Feinstein- New WTF2, New Hplates, New SSGs, New Reflex Soft Front Tires...

Unbefreakin'leivable. WoW!

Can anyone stop this kid?:D:D:D

Great job Team RR:D

MantisMMA
2009.11.01, 09:57 PM
and please dont forget that the 2wd cars were running the infamous difficult to setup RR spurs:-) they must do something....im just saying!!

Felix2010
2009.11.01, 10:22 PM
and please dont forget that the 2wd cars were running the infamous difficult to setup RR spurs:-) they must do something....im just saying!!

Could you elaborate on this please? I'm not sure exactly if you are being sarcastic or not, can never tell....:)
Thanks!

rocketman
2009.11.01, 10:44 PM
Nice job by Reflex Racing and an extra fine job by Jacob. He is impressive and will only get better with age. Nice young man too.

MantisMMA
2009.11.01, 11:34 PM
Could you elaborate on this please? I'm not sure exactly if you are being sarcastic or not, can never tell....:)
Thanks!

i manufactured the spurs and outdrives. when they were first released we got a flack about them not being easy to setup blah blah blah and now they were run by almost all of the TQ's and are truly world champion caliper parts! congrats to ma boy Jacob and the rest of my fellow team mates.

CristianTabush
2009.11.02, 02:01 AM
This "kid" is a legend in the making. SIX PN World Titles... Nobody comes even REMOTELY CLOSE. Is there any question about who the best 1/28th scale pilot around is...??? HONESTLY is there any one better??? I don't think any one has the resume or comes close. JACOB you are #1 in the world, PERIOD. GOOD JOB!!! You make a mentor entirely irrelevant.

Thank you so much to REFLEX RACING INTERNATIONAL, you truly proved your supremacy... 9 OFFICIAL TITLES NOW. BRING IT ON!!!

Felix2010
2009.11.02, 03:34 AM
Just to clarify - I did not mean any disrespect at all to Jacob F.. I refer to everybody as "kid"; I meant my statement to sound like a rhetorical question, "Can anyone stop this guy?:D". I apologize if this got taken out of context.:o

Once I got a look at the Official PN Driver's List and saw what categories Jacob entered, I just kept thinking that he had won 4 PNWC titles before and is always on the podium at other events. Then I checked out the website Philip Ng posted to get some of the early PNWC results, but only Stock-class races were posted. I was waiting to hear who won the Mod-Class events. I just had a feeling that Jacob was going to win at least one more PNWC class title... Then when you posted he had won 2, WoW! Truly impressive. Congrats Jacob!:D

bermbuster
2009.11.02, 06:08 AM
Congrats to Jacob....

Davey G
2009.11.02, 07:15 AM
Congrats to all that attended!!!

Traveler
2009.11.02, 07:52 AM
Congrats to Team Reflex and everyone that won!

CristianTabush
2009.11.02, 08:56 AM
Just to clarify - I did not mean any disrespect at all to Jacob F.. I refer to everybody as "kid"; I meant my statement to sound like a rhetorical question, "Can anyone stop this guy?:D". I apologize if this got taken out of context.:o

Once I got a look at the Official PN Driver's List and saw what categories Jacob entered, I just kept thinking that he had won 4 PNWC titles before and is always on the podium at other events. Then I checked out the website Philip Ng posted to get some of the early PNWC results, but only Stock-class races were posted. I was waiting to hear who won the Mod-Class events. I just had a feeling that Jacob was going to win at least one more PNWC class title... Then when you posted he had won 2, WoW! Truly impressive. Congrats Jacob!:D

I knew you weren't being disrespectful ;) I was just bragging on Jacob... I have seen him grow and become a great driver over the years. To put it in retrospect, when I met him, I was about a foot taller than him (and I'm only 5'6''), now he is almost a foot taller than me... :P

JacobFeinstein
2009.11.02, 11:36 AM
Thank you so much everybody for all of the kind words. I can truly say that it means a lot after having such a difficult Friday to have success on Sunday for the entire team. The sense of comaraderie within the team and the support we gave each other was really prevalent and I am ecstatic that it translated into our best showing ever. I have to give a HUGE congratulations to Alberto Carvalho, who started 4th in F1 and simply outclassed the field with his consistent driving. Furthermore Jose Pequito´s win in 2WD Stock was complemented by a hat trick of TQ´s in AWD Modified, 2WD Modified, and
2WD Stock. An awesome showing for the team, I can´t describe how happy we are. Were still in Barcelona at the moment, photos and race summaries coming soon...

zround
2009.11.02, 03:41 PM
Hi there!

Congratullations to the winners!

I have been asked by the guys of "rc-callosa" club to upload the PNWC2009 final race results (http://pnwc2009.zround.com) they gave me. I hope you enjoy them until PN staff publish the official data.

Regards,

Jesús Broceño
--
www.zround.com (http://www.zround.com)

PNracing
2009.11.02, 07:27 PM
Hi there!

Congratullations to the winners!

I have been asked by the guys of "rc-callosa" club to upload the PNWC2009 final race results (http://pnwc2009.zround.com) they gave me. I hope you enjoy them until PN staff publish the official data.

Regards,

Jesús Broceño
--
www.zround.com (http://www.zround.com)

Jesus

Thank you for your result, it help for any one want more lap time information.

Philip

wcrotty
2009.11.03, 03:14 PM
Congratulations to Jacob and Alberto. You guys raced incredible and i had a blast hanging out with you guys.

I had so much fun in Spain. Thanks for a great time everyone.

And don't forget.

HOLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

EMU
2009.11.03, 04:13 PM
Congratulations Jacob, and to everyone that went to the race. Looking forward to the next series, hope I can attend the Championships this time around.

rocketman
2009.11.03, 04:39 PM
Still doing NH proud after all these years, Bill Crotty, Jr. Congrats to all that earned there way there.

dahlis
2009.11.04, 02:56 AM
Congrats to all the winners
Thanks for nice company PN Racing Team and Portugis drivers Alberto, Miguel and Carlos, hope I see you soon.

Also thanks to TRP for a great hoosted event.

HOLAAAAAAAAAAA

ruf
2009.11.04, 05:39 AM
Wow guys! I don't know what to say! I know Cristian and I were both very quiet and very nervous this weekend. This is the first big race where we have sent our team on their own...and they rocked the grid! This is a coming of age for Reflex. For a while now, we’ve been working on succession plans: passing the torch within the team. You have to keep in mind that when we started, Reflex was me and Cristian. That's it. Just two grown-up kids (or juvenile adults depending on how you look at it) having fun at the biggest races we could find for this tiny scale.

Moving forward, we knew this wasn’t sustainable. Trying to find the balance of track time (staying fast and knowing what stuff to make) and business time (making the stuff) is no easy task. Over the years, we’ve selected pilots from our backyard and all over the world for their driving skill and their ability to contribute to the team. Drivers come and go, but the dynamics of our TEAM is something special. We’ve had drivers comment that they had never received this kind of support from big 1:10 manufacturers.

It’s so much more than parts and cars (which is what everyone thinks sponsorship is), but that’s exactly what we were about to do for this PNWC. Send parts and cars with our team and wish them our best. And our best is what we sent. Our latest prototype and production parts. Our personal cars.

We wouldn’t be there to watch practice sessions – gauging corner speeds and comparing lines. We wouldn’t be there to amp each other up after a bad run or cool things down after a takeout. We wouldn’t even be there for the little things like breaking in motors and gluing tires. Especially, we wouldn’t be there to make the tough calls to stay ahead of a new and changing track.

Imagine our frustration when we found out that the organizers had decided to start qualifying a day early, effectively eliminating any practice for our team and even jeopardizing a round of qualifying! We shouldn’t have worried. Our boys kept their cool, hit the track running on a layout and traction conditions they’d never seen, and got back in front of the curve. In the end, they brought home more TQ’s and WC’s than we could have hoped for. We wish we could have been there. But then again, this weekend’s accomplishments were just as sweet in a different way…

Highlights include:
Pequito taking the WC in the most prolific and competitive class: 2WD Stock!
Jacob taking the WC in AWD Mod with the fastest run and the fastest lap of the weekend!
Jacob, Pequito, and Alberto sweeping the AWD Mod podium!
Jacob dominating the WC in the premier Pan Car Mod class!
Alberto doing what I couldn’t do with my car: beat Ironman Bill Crotty for the F1 WC! Both of you better watch out!

It was an AWESOME weekend for Reflex, and Mini-Z racing as a whole. Thanks and congratulations go out to all of the competitors and organizers. We are proud and humbled to have some part in an event as successful as the PNWC. But the race never ends: there are details to analyze, reports to write, setups to refine, and new parts to make! For now, I look forward to our drivers telling THEIR story that they created. And as a team, it’s OUR story as well...

HASTA LA CARRERA!

ruf
2009.11.04, 05:50 AM
its all a blur to me at the mo so all I can say right now is HOLAAAA!!

And don't forget.

HOLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAI guess you had to be there??? :confused:

I just want to know how ze Germans overheated the beer tap? That and Andreas' F1 setup... ;)

I can't wait for next years race! With my luck, PNWC2010 will be in a country with no alcohol and ugly women... :( To pre-empt that, I vote for Sweden, Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, or China. But mainly for Sweden. :D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot one more highlight:
Miguel taking the undisputed TQ and WC in the Bathtub Mod class!

dahlis
2009.11.04, 06:54 AM
I can't wait for next years race! With my luck, PNWC2010 will be in a country with no alcohol and ugly women... :( To pre-empt that, I vote for Sweden, Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, or China. But mainly for Sweden. :D

Yes, here are many nice looking womans but with lots of clothes this time of year:(

z3zinho
2009.11.04, 09:13 AM
Congratulations to Jacob and Alberto. You guys raced incredible and i had a blast hanging out with you guys.

I had so much fun in Spain. Thanks for a great time everyone.

And don't forget.

HOLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! It was awesome seeing you and Chad again. It was a freaking awesome weekend. I had a blast running F1 with you. You proved to be a freaking fast driver, and a really gentleman driver. You were so fast you could have just plowed thru my car. To you, Carlos and Andreas a huge thumbs up on the awesome driving!!! Real sportsman and amazingly fast drivers!!! F1 is on a class of it's own. I can't get tired of saying this, you guys were true gentleman drivers...

Yes, here are many nice looking womans but with lots of clothes this time of year:(
Hell yeahhh I vote for sweden also!!!! It was awesome meeting you and Niklas. Three small details though... we want a heated inside pool, table tennis and women that speak english (to bill at least ).

Man, in the end it was a really awesome weekend, got to see some great friends again and met some new ones.. I hope we can all get back together next year. This is starting to look more like a huge Mini-z party then a world cup!!! :p

BTW I hope some one got videos of the F1 mains... :rolleyes:

z3zinho
2009.11.04, 09:15 AM
I just want to know how ze Germans overheated the beer tap? That and Andreas' F1 setup... ;)

I really don't know, but thursday when we got to the hotel those guys had gone thru at least one keg... we have to check with Andreas, but that might be the secret to his F1 setup. :D

z3zinho
2009.11.04, 09:17 AM
And here as is a joke for you...

One Catalonian, one German one Irish/American and a Portuguese are siting in a german car in badalona, then this guy comes up and... :D

HOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :D

mk2kompressor
2009.11.04, 10:24 AM
And here as is a joke for you...

One Catalonian, one German one Irish/American and a Portuguese are siting in a german car in badalona, then this guy comes up and... :D

HOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :D

hahahahaha:D
it was good to meet you,the f1 final was awesome to watch:cool:

AsphaltScream
2009.11.04, 05:26 PM
Congratulations to all the drivers, now I really know what racing means.

I took some picures available here:

http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/tonypayne/PN%20Racing%20World%20Cup%202009/

I will update it with the videos aswell.

Pictures are not excellent quality but better than what I was expecting.

Enjoy!

pnracingsweden
2009.11.04, 05:59 PM
Its very nice to hear that you would like to come to sweden and race.
I have already talked to Philip about this and he said it would be alright.
But next year I think is to early for us and Philip already have countries that are interested.
Please keep in mind we had our first PNWC race this year in April so we are still beginners in organization.

But Im happy to say that RCP racing is getting more popular now in Sweden

We will have 2-3 PNWC races next year and you are all welcome to come and race with us.
/Joakim

bermbuster
2009.11.04, 07:50 PM
Its very nice to hear that you would like to come to sweden and race.
I have already talked to Philip about this and he said it would be alright.
But next year I think is to early for us and Philip already have countries that are interested.
Please keep in mind we had our first PNWC race this year in April so we are still beginners in organization.

But Im happy to say that RCP racing is getting more popular now in Sweden

We will have 2-3 PNWC races next year and you are all welcome to come and race with us.
/Joakim

We havent met yet...but your honesty has to be applauded....
I hope when you guys are ready for the world Championship I can make it....
The really kool thing about mini z racing is the more you do it the better it gets especially with all the friendships you make along the way.....

CristianTabush
2009.11.10, 06:24 PM
Courtesy of Jacob F. and his Dad. Hope you all enjoy it!
http://reflexracing.net/pnwc09.asp

PNracing
2009.11.12, 12:54 AM
This is amazing video, you must see whole video!!!!!
by Pablo Villar Vega

http://vimeo.com/7531317 (http://vimeo.com/7531317)

Old Crow
2009.11.12, 07:29 AM
Excellent video, awesome editing, thanks Pablo!

dahlis
2009.11.13, 02:25 AM
Awesome, really nice video.

Programmers
2009.11.13, 07:16 AM
Wicked quality video! Thanks for sharing!! Loved the bonus footage! :D

Cherub1m
2009.11.13, 11:39 AM
wow!!! very nice quality video, nice work Pablo. And thanks for sharing Philip.

Cherub1m
2009.11.13, 11:54 AM
Courtesy of Jacob F. and his Dad. Hope you all enjoy it!
http://reflexracing.net/pnwc09.asp

Nice write up and nice picture Jacob and Micheal F. Also, congrats to the Reflex team for such a strong showing.