PDA

View Full Version : Lexus SC430 Body Question

sower
2009.08.09, 07:48 PM
Do any of you know if the ASC Lexus SC430 test car body is kind of rare? It's a flat black color and really cool but I haven't seen many of them.

bermbuster
2009.08.09, 08:00 PM
Do any of you know if the ASC Lexus SC430 test car body is kind of rare? It's a flat black color and really cool but I haven't seen many of them.

most people grab those bodies up and tuck them away....
flat black is so hard to see on the track....guys who can see it is great for them but for the racer who cant see the black... the car just gets beat up....

sower
2009.08.09, 08:58 PM
Nice - thanks for the info. I just got one on a MA-010 recently and thought it was really cool. However I was also thinking of selling it for something else. It has a couple minor blemishes on it but looks really good. Any ideas what they're worth? Thanks again.

color01
2009.08.09, 11:08 PM
Not much more than your standard ASC... they're not that rare, I got one for heaven's sake. :)

If you find them hard to see, just slap a couple white stickers on. The cars look good with a little extra accenting.

sower
2009.08.10, 05:22 AM
Not much more than your standard ASC... they're not that rare, I got one for heaven's sake. :)

If you find them hard to see, just slap a couple white stickers on. The cars look good with a little extra accenting.

Cool, thanks