PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 23rd August Race Meeting

BrianMidnight
2009.08.11, 04:50 AM
Due to 4 members being on holiday ,1 male modelling until 4pm and 1 giving up with a "hobby money" shortage , the remaining 2 members will have to race at my house.

Back Garden Marquee
24 Merrivale Road
Stafford
ST179EB

From 1300hrs to 2000hrs (shorter then normal to please the missus)

£2.00/racer including hot dogs, newcomers free.

Racing Mini Zs, Xmods, Iwavers and Mini Z F1's.

Club Champs first up, then HFAY Season 8 Races 3 & 4 (Racer & F1 series). finishing the evening with a "night " race.....so bring your light kit bodies.

Practice will commence at one o'clock on the dot....the track, computer, timing & sound systems will already be set up.

At the end of the evening....its pack your boxes and go.... No track to pack up in fact nothing to pack up.

The only downside will be that the track is restricted to "2 wide L's" and no separate practice track.

The club shop will be there for those emergency bits.

Bring your own food & drink, although hot dogs are included in the entrance fee.

Programmers
2009.08.11, 12:00 PM
Le site Web a été mis à jour. Au plaisir de vous voir lorsque je reviens de Paris.

mk2kompressor
2009.08.11, 12:48 PM
you mean retour de Paris;)

Tornado
2009.08.11, 01:29 PM
Due to 4 members being on holiday ,1 male modelling until 4pm and 1 giving up with a "hobby money" shortage , the remaining 2 members will have to race at my house.

Not got a clue what any of this means but in any event I will be there...with my light kit body too :D

oopster
2009.08.19, 03:09 PM
I might be there, but won't be doing the night race, all my bodies with lights in are broke at the mo'.

digger
2009.08.22, 08:30 AM
sorry for the late check in computer been on the fritz :o ill be there :)

Programmers
2009.08.24, 09:01 AM
Great meet, as usual. I loved the F1 racing this month. :D

Here's yesterdays pictures:

http://staffordminizracers.co.uk/picture_gallery/2009/gallery_08-23

And here's the CC results:

http://staffordminizracers.co.uk/club_championships/2009#heat_eight

However, there is an overall issue with the CC points. Yesterday, I said that Bri would take the lead over Matt if he did a 1st and a 3rd or better... Well, he did. But today, Julianne spotted that I had massively miscalculated the total results. I re-built my spreadsheet, adding the data from scratch and it turns out that we all have fewer points than we thought, except for Matt.

So before yesterday I had 176 points and after yesterdays races, having done it properly, I have 174. Just to put it into perspective.

Everyone else has suffered in a similar way - it's like the points never moved... Sorry for the mess-up.

This now means Matt leads over Bri by only 4 points!

There are only three heats left in the season so Bri and Matt are gonna have to fight it out for that second and third place spot! :D

kryten
2009.08.24, 10:08 AM
Another great set of pics,pic 12 i'm not sure whats worse,Tom wearing his jeans 'gangsta' style,or those pants! :p

oopster
2009.08.24, 12:39 PM
Think it was my core tag getting in the way in the end in my last hfay yesterday. It's all folded down at the front, and with such a low ground clearance, that would make sense, now to buy a new wing for the car, although I think that measn a new bodyshell. Can't remember how it got smashed now, unless someone literally took off and flew into it lol.

addicted
2009.08.24, 01:33 PM
hopefully i can get there next meet, is there any specific date set yet? i work sunday's so i need to book them off in advance!

oopster
2009.08.24, 01:41 PM
normally about ten days before the event.

addicted
2009.08.24, 01:50 PM
ok thanks :]

Tornado
2009.08.24, 02:47 PM
i'm not sure whats worse,Tom wearing his jeans 'gangsta' style,or those pants! :p

The pants Jayce...it has to be!!! :D

p.s. hope to see you at the caravan race meet

Programmers
2009.08.24, 04:21 PM
I like my boxer shorts, I'll have you know! :D

Addicted, feel free to send me a PM if you want more info on meets, etc.

digger
2009.08.24, 04:59 PM
thanks for another great meeting guys and as for the club championship theres only one thing to say "STUDENT" :D and jayce your lucking he kept on flashing them every time he picked hes car up :eek: i think its hes secret laurence side starting to show up next meet hes coming in a frilly shirt :D:D

Programmers
2009.08.26, 08:04 AM
Lol I thought we were friends Matt... :eek:

digger
2009.08.26, 09:37 AM
we are friends thats why iam pulling your leg :) i cant say much i race a pink car :D anyway what springs and tyres are you useing on your awd :)

kryten
2009.08.26, 09:56 AM
The pants Jayce...it has to be!!! :D

p.s. hope to see you at the caravan race meet

I have to agree Tony,it is the pants! I'm hoping to get there for the race. :)

I like my boxer shorts, I'll have you know! :D

I had a pair like that once,in 1975! :p
thanks for another great meeting guys and as for the club championship theres only one thing to say "STUDENT" :D and jayce your lucking he kept on flashing them every time he picked hes car up :eek: i think its hes secret laurence side starting to show up next meet hes coming in a frilly shirt :D:D

LOL! next Tom will be giving up the web stuff and doing interior decor?

Programmers
2009.08.26, 01:50 PM
Lol not you as well Jayce! :p

On my AWD I use the white springs up front (harder) and gold in the back (softer). Kyosho 20's all around too. :D