PDA

View Full Version : Can you pair more than one car...?

Mead
2009.09.16, 12:06 AM
I searched but couldn't get a clear answer...

Can you pair more than one 2.4 car with the same KT-18 radio without having to reset all the trim adjustments that's specific to one car vs the other car?

Since the radio doesn't have a physical multi-car switch ie car 1,2 etc... will it know when you turn on a car, all the trim settings for that particular car?... and by the way what happens when you turn ON both cars and the same radio :D

Cherub1m
2009.09.16, 12:32 AM
I searched but couldn't get a clear answer...

Can you pair more than one 2.4 car with the same KT-18 radio without having to reset all the trim adjustments that's specific to one car vs the other car?

Since the radio doesn't have a physical multi-car switch ie car 1,2 etc... will it know when you turn on a car, all the trim settings for that particular car?... and by the way what happens when you turn ON both cars and the same radio :D

KT-18 is a nice radio but it does not have multi-car memory. In short, you can bind several cars, but you will have to deal with one setting for all the cars.

herman
2009.09.16, 06:14 AM
i paired several cars with my kt-18
when you switch cars, you will have to re-adjust trim adjustments... luckily for me it's just the steering trim...

hope this helps...

Mead
2009.09.16, 10:30 AM
Very helpful, Thanks.

herman
2009.09.16, 11:47 PM
here's a link to a mr03 & mr015 paired to one tx... basically servo sensitivity comparison between the two...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFvosliVnI

Mead
2009.09.17, 09:13 PM
Hey herman, thanks for the link, pretty awesome. I can't wait until the 03s hit the shelves. I'm visit these forums often and looking forward to the 03 posts.

herman
2009.09.17, 09:51 PM
I can't wait until the 03s hit the shelves.
...so are some other mini-z nuts around the world... me included... :D
glad you like the link... wonder if somebody could translate it...

oh... here's what i've read on the mr03 thread regarding the mr03's debut...
"World Wide Release Date: October 23rd 2009"