PDA

View Full Version : I've collected too many Mini-z cars

RCPMini-z
2009.09.18, 06:20 PM
I really need to clear out my shop of some of my cars I have collected over the years. I am putting together some threads for the Market place section of this site and will post up early next week. Most of the items below will go. I am going to hold on to some of the auto scales for future sales, just so I can spread the sales to more people on the forum. I have over 100 transmitters to go as well.

Body and dummy chassis. Some with complete chassis

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1272/allcars1.jpg

Body and dummy chassis. Some with complete chassis

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7162/allcars2.jpg

Body Only

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4702/carsbody.jpg

Body Only

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2162/carbody2.jpg

Spare Parts

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4753/sparechassis.jpg

Spare Parts

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7826/sparechassis2.jpg

paul_england
2009.09.18, 07:13 PM
Damn you :p i so wish i had no budget on what i spend!
how much will the spare AWD chassis + Gunmetal RX7 + gunmetal r32 bodies be [im not here to make money out you like most will, i just want some stuff i will use :p]
And Any rtr overland minus TX?

franciscantony
2009.09.18, 07:14 PM
Holy Cow!!!!!

RCPMini-z
2009.09.18, 07:16 PM
Check out the market place section next week. I am going to number everything and post up all for sale items then.

RCPMini-z
2009.09.18, 07:21 PM
Holy Cow!!!!!

This is nothing. I still have a full room of cars that I am not ready to part with.

I have been flying RC planes since I was 16 years old and just recently got back into it after being off for 5 years. I now have a garage full of planes that I need to find a spot for.

paul_england
2009.09.18, 07:22 PM
Congrats on 1,000 posts and i look forward to hopefully buying them few bits i said. good luck selling it all btw, i Pmed you too :rolleyes:.

RCPMini-z
2009.09.18, 07:25 PM
Congrats on 1,000 posts and i look forward to hopefully buying them few bits i said. good luck selling it all btw, i Pmed you too :rolleyes:.

Yipee! 1000 posts. I am not too far behind arch2b now. Just 25,000 more posts to go.:p

paul_england
2009.09.18, 07:31 PM
Wow, your selling what, at least 1500-2500$ worth of stuff?? and thats not even all of it! Im just glad the bits im intrested in wont have much other intrest [i hope], as some of them bodies is gonna be mad money.

arch2b
2009.09.18, 08:06 PM
Yipee! 1000 posts. I am not too far behind arch2b now. Just 25,000 more posts to go.:p

i'll trade you my 25k for your 1k :) quality vs. quantity :p

please hold all requests, etc. until RCP has had a chance to list these in the marketplace :) i can tell you there are some real gems in this collection if your an autoscale collector.

Santy
2009.09.18, 08:29 PM
wow you have some an amazing collection

i know where not suppose to pm you but i couldnt resist send you one

Ronac
2009.09.19, 12:34 AM
Is it going to be calling dibs or does it go to the highest bidder?

pfcparts
2009.09.19, 01:31 AM
Wow...

Some really nice bodies I'd want. Especially
the wrc wrxs and focus'. Just wondering on
condition...

Seems like it'd be a pain to ship. :eek:

-----

I thought bidding was against forum rules... :confused:

parts

trainboy414
2009.09.19, 06:42 AM
holy crap thats a huge collection i might take an mr-01 spare parts chassis?

boohoo
2009.09.19, 06:53 AM
i thought i was bad with collecting these cars. that is some collection just hope i can get the ones i want good luck with the sale

mk2kompressor
2009.09.19, 07:13 AM
dont forget you could get some of those in the container for me:D

soulstice
2009.09.19, 06:04 PM
Oh man, this is trouble.

Looking forward to your listing, there's more than a few things I'm looking for in your collection.

marc
2009.09.19, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't mind a few of those AutoScales my self! WOW! Oh wait, I'm collecting Dnano's now, but still what a collection! Wish I had $1,000 to offer yea! LOL!

im8im8
2009.09.20, 12:29 AM
just when I thought I could get out they pull me back in!!! Holy cow you have a sweet collection. Highly advise on just naming your price to avoid crazy bidding war. I sure everyone will be able to get at least one car they were searching for.

addicted
2009.09.21, 11:35 AM
that is a really awesome collection,
just hope i can get dibs on some before all the other people do :D

RCPMini-z
2009.09.21, 11:47 AM
I am putting together the threads for the market place section now. I will give each item a price. There will be no bidding. I am not looking to get maximum price on this stuff, just a fair price that will give people here a good deal. I most likely won't get all the pictures and threads complete for a day or two and won't post up until I am ready to put everything up at once.

I will post up here, the day before I post up in the market place section, so people don't have to check all the time. I will also post up the day and estimated time such as morning, afternoon or evening. Thanks,
John

RCPMini-z
2009.09.21, 03:37 PM
I am getting the posts finished faster than I thought. Looks like I will start posting items for sale in the market place section sometime tomorrow evening after 5:00 PST.

I will list set prices for everthing and it will be a first come first serve basis. Not sure if I will have a limit per person, as it would be good to try and spread the sales to more people, to give others the chance to get something they want. I will decide on this by tomorrow and will post all details of the sales in the market place posts. Again, not trying to make maximum amount on this stuff, just want to price it fair and try and give some people here a good deal.

Thanks,
John

bermbuster
2009.09.21, 04:29 PM
I am getting the posts finished faster than I thought. Looks like I will start posting items for sale in the market place section sometime tomorrow evening after 5:00 PST.

I will list set prices for everthing and it will be a first come first serve basis. Not sure if I will have a limit per person, as it would be good to try and spread the sales to more people, to give others the chance to get something they want. I will decide on this by tomorrow and will post all details of the sales in the market place posts. Again, not trying to make maximum amount on this stuff, just want to price it fair and try and give some people here a good deal.

Thanks,
John

sounds like a great plan.....:D

arch2b
2009.09.21, 06:38 PM
i support limiting sales by user. this allows more to get a chance to pick up a good deal vs. catching this a day late and a dollar short by someone clearing out your offerings :)

RCPMini-z
2009.09.21, 07:44 PM
i support limiting sales by user. this allows more to get a chance to pick up a good deal vs. catching this a day late and a dollar short by someone clearing out your offerings :)

I am thinking of not doing a limit. I don't think anyone is going to clear out a whole lot of stuff with one order. I am thinking it would be easier to work with a select number of people rather than a multiple of transactions. I have plenty of bodies and cars to go around. After this first pass, I will do another in a couple of weeks with about the same number of bodies and cars, so there will be many with who will pick up some good stuff at a good deal.

John

arch2b
2009.09.21, 07:54 PM
ah, spreading them out. just as good :)

arch2b
2009.09.21, 08:27 PM
i just wanted to say i'm glad to have members like you john that are interested in making some good deals over a profit :) i'm not saying everyone isn't entitled to make a profit but it's nice to see occassions where that isn't the goal. a cut from the same cloth so to speak :p

im8im8
2009.09.21, 09:23 PM
i just wanted to say i'm glad to have members like you john that are interested in making some good deals over a profit :) i'm not saying everyone isn't entitled to make a profit but it's nice to see occassions where that isn't the goal. a cut from the same cloth so to speak :p

I concur...RCPMini-Z is a good citizen but thinking about speading the Mini-Z wonders all around. Looking foward to tomorrow...

Traveler
2009.09.29, 09:31 PM
John,

I have been waiting for your next round of good deals on hard to find bodies and cars (I responded too late the last go round). But now your previous FS threads are gone. What's going on?

RCPMini-z
2009.09.29, 09:46 PM
John,

I have been waiting for your next round of good deals on hard to find bodies and cars (I responded too late the last go round). But now your previous FS threads are gone. What's going on?

Yes, everything from the last sale sold pretty quick. I haven't had the time to put the next set of bodies and chassis up. Possibly by the end of the week or early next week.

Thanks,
John

Traveler
2009.09.30, 05:40 AM
Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for the next batch.