PDA

View Full Version : Custom painted micro-t

J.B.R/C
2009.09.18, 07:29 PM
I custom painted this body for "WHITE KNUCKLE RACING". Only the grill and #" "22" are stickers, the rest is paint. Tell me what you think of it!:Dj.b.rc911@gmail.com

JeremyC
2009.09.18, 09:28 PM
Looks really nice.. Can we see pics of it on the chassis?

Cherub1m
2009.09.18, 10:09 PM
I custom painted this body for "WHITE KNUCKLE RACING". Only the grill and #" "22" are stickers, the rest is paint. Tell me what you think of it!:Dj.b.rc911@gmail.com

I've seen your work for WKR (aka Junior) at Maj's Hobby Shop. You do excellent work.

J.B.R/C
2009.09.19, 12:06 PM
I will be shipping the body to JR. soon. When he gets it mounted I will have him post some pics. Thanks for you comments!

JuniorWKR
2009.09.22, 08:23 AM
thanks JB... body looks awesome as always... cant wait to get it back... will post pics of body on chassis...

bermbuster
2009.09.22, 09:21 AM
JB you do awesome work....
I race w WKR and your bodies are almost too nice to race.....
but the reality is your clearcoat makes them impervious to racing/rubbing attempts to add my own colors to wkr......
Anyone who is thinking of having JB paint a body....Dont hesitate His work is that good.....

Hey JB I see come heli canopies in somebodies future....:cool:

JeremyC
2009.09.22, 09:29 AM
Off topic, but can you run the Micro-T's outside, like, in the street? Is the steering servo sealed? ie, is cleaning the things a problem?

-Jer

TannerT
2009.09.22, 09:39 AM
Off topic, but can you run the Micro-T's outside, like, in the street? Is the steering servo sealed? ie, is cleaning the things a problem?

-Jer

Everything is sealed up pretty good. I've driven mine on packed dirt, the sidewalk, easy stuff like that. I don't think cleaning it is too hard, the screws are smaller than Z screws, so it can be difficult. I've taken the whole rear end apart. Once you do it once, it gets easy. I have yet to take the front end apart, so I can't help you there.

JuniorWKR
2009.09.22, 09:46 AM
we run them on the rcp with jumps made outta rcp... so they stay preety clean at all times... but they are sealed up preaty well so i dont think running it in a dusty environment will hurt you...

JuniorWKR
2009.09.22, 09:48 AM
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32537

herwe are some bodies that jb has painted for me...