PDA

View Full Version : Skyline bodies

marc
2009.10.01, 09:33 AM
Hello there. I just recently purchased this Skyline body for future use. I'm wondering if anybody know about these bodies and do they come with body clips to mount onto the chassis? I know they don't have dummy chassis and wheels, but I hope they have at least body-clips. This Skyline model has been popping up on ebay and there are just ton's of different paint jobs on them. Very nice for collectors. I plan on racing mine. http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/Mini-Z/SkylineGTR.jpg

Programmers
2009.10.01, 09:55 AM
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question BUTTTT, there's a bulk lot of these for sale too: 200386631378

MXMRCR
2009.10.01, 10:31 AM
i would guess they do, i would very surprised if they didn't come with a front clip.

ianc
2009.10.01, 10:41 AM
Never seen blister-packed bodies like this before. Are they made by Kyosho? Anything other than Skylines?

ianc

Skv012a
2009.10.01, 10:57 AM
They have front/side clips, NO wheels, NO tailpipes. Refer to my white one in AWD pic thread.

marc
2009.10.01, 11:24 AM
No tailpipes? Well that's easy to make. Glad to see they come with front/side clips. I'll have a look at your thread. Thank's Sky!
Is this a model that Atomic made an alloy front clip for? There are so many Skyline models I get confused which ones which.

marc
2009.10.01, 11:31 AM
They have front/side clips, NO wheels, NO tailpipes. Refer to my white one in AWD pic thread.

Thank's for sharing. I was going to get the pure white one my self, but I liked this paint scheme better. I did see that large collection of bodies for sale, and was tempted to purchase/sell some.
These bodies, they look like clear-coated? Are they? Are the finishes like the clear-gloss ones? Or are they also fine-hand polished?