PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Season 8 - Race 5 & 6

briankstan
2009.10.01, 12:56 PM
I have received times for races 5 and 6 from the following clubs.

Racer:

Mini-AZ
Salt Lake Mini-Z
DC GTG
Ann Arbor Mini-Z Dojo
Atlanta Mini-Z
Flipside Racing
Stafford Racers UK

Formula 1:

Stafford Racers UK
Salt Lake Mini-Z
DC GTG
Mini-AZ

Hood
2009.10.07, 10:05 AM
Brian,

Can you check to ensure that you have F1 times from Mini-AZ.. Dusty usually sends them all together, but we are not listed.

Thanks,
Hood

briankstan
2009.10.07, 01:42 PM
Brian,

Can you check to ensure that you have F1 times from Mini-AZ.. Dusty usually sends them all together, but we are not listed.

Thanks,
Hood

I have them, just missed typing you guys out. I'm going to try and have results posted tonight.

JOE KROSNER
2009.10.11, 02:32 PM
Again it is the 11th of the month and our times are still not posted.

This is becoming a joke

Joe MINI-AZ

will3kgt
2009.10.11, 06:45 PM
Whoa...easy Joe. Brian's been doing a very good job for us over the years and I greatly appreciate his work, late or not..Have patience friend.

Programmers
2009.10.12, 03:33 AM
Hey, we're all just as eager as you Joe, but there's no need to be so rude! The guy does the entire Mini-Z community a massive favour running this thing in the first place. You don't have to participate if it makes you so irrate.

This is supposed to be a fun hobby, so as will3kgt said, just chill out a little.

briankstan
2009.10.13, 08:46 PM
Times are posted. Sorry for the delay.

briankstan
2009.10.13, 08:49 PM
Again it is the 11th of the month and our times are still not posted.

This is becoming a joke

Joe MINI-AZ

sorry for the delay, I've been extremely busy at work, working most weekends. So if I have time to spend with my family it's my first priority.

I will try to be more prudent on getting them posted, closer to the first week of the month.

Whoa...easy Joe. Brian's been doing a very good job for us over the years and I greatly appreciate his work, late or not..Have patience friend.

Hey, we're all just as eager as you Joe, but there's no need to be so rude! The guy does the entire Mini-Z community a massive favour running this thing in the first place. You don't have to participate if it makes you so irrate.

This is supposed to be a fun hobby, so as will3kgt said, just chill out a little.

thanks guys, I know I've been slow at getting them posted. I try my best to speed things up.