PDA

View Full Version : New way to schedule Dojo nights

Jerrymor
2009.10.05, 01:24 PM
I was thinking that it is sometimes difficult for all of us to schedule our Saturday nights.

Here are a couple suggestions.

Make sure to vote.

hobbycar
2009.10.05, 05:38 PM
I voted for set weekends. But it would be nice to caveat it with a possibility if 90% of the people would like to change it that we can.

-hobbycar

will3kgt
2009.10.08, 06:54 AM
Are we racing this Saturday?

Hippo
2009.10.08, 11:39 AM
I'm up for this Sat as well.

Also, some months do not have a 4th weekend...

How about just plain old every other week, With a week off on the rare occasion there would be 3 in a month. (like this month)

In any case, this Sat is recommended. If we wait for this group to make a decision we should start planning our December dates.

hobbycar
2009.10.08, 12:47 PM
I'm up for this Sat as well.

Also, some months do not have a 4th weekend...

How about just plain old every other week, With a week off on the rare occasion there would be 3 in a month. (like this month)

In any case, this Sat is recommended. If we wait for this group to make a decision we should start planning our December dates.

I'm also hoping we go this Sat.

-hobbycar

Jerrymor
2009.10.08, 02:13 PM
Not to be a smart a$$ but, to my knowledge all months have a minimum of 4 of each of the days of the week.

Anyhow I know that Chuck does not plan to make it this weekend, but I don't know about Carlos or Jason.

If we start everyother weekend from this Saturday it would work out that the next Saturday we would have to skip would be December 30th. I think that works out nicely.

I would just really like to know about the dates at least 2 weeks in advance.
JM

hobbycar
2009.10.09, 10:55 AM
I'm also hoping we go this Sat.

-hobbycar

Uhg. Forgot about a commitment this weekend. If we go this Sat then I will only be able to come for a couple hours or not at all.

Is 17th & 24th looking better for everyone else? Please weigh in so D can send the notice out either way.

-hobbycar

]-[ector
2009.10.09, 07:49 PM
How about David decides the night of say around 6:59 and then calls everyone from the track.