PDA

View Full Version : Tekin 1/28th Nationals January 2010

Z_408
2009.10.09, 02:34 PM
http://insidelineracing.com/flyer/january2010r.jpg

arch2b
2009.10.09, 03:17 PM
any information available yet? is this a local event or nationwide?

MikeL
2009.10.09, 05:19 PM
are they coming out with products for 1/28th? seems like a strange market to sponsor for them.

mikedw
2009.10.09, 05:57 PM
maybe a typo? 1/8 scale or 1/18 ?

ruf
2009.10.09, 06:14 PM
If Binh's posting it, it's NOT a typo...

...and if ILR is running the show, it will be yet ANOTHER top notch event. Count us in! :D

yasuji
2009.10.09, 07:32 PM
:eek:SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET;)

Z_408
2009.10.09, 07:55 PM
Ruf: You are correct, this is not a typo.

Myself and many others in the Mini-z community feel that such an event is necessary for our scale to grow. Tekin has stepped up to the plate and sponsored such an event for us. More information will come forth soon, but basically think of the Roar Nationals. This event will be open to any 1/28th scale chassis with any electronics.

thank you.

MantisMMA
2009.10.09, 10:08 PM
Count me in!!

rocketman
2009.10.11, 06:41 PM
This is incredible and is what the top echelon of drivers should want. All those that discussed rules with Yasuji last spring. Here it is. Lets do what we can to make sure this is successful.

arch2b
2009.10.11, 07:07 PM
not to be a party pooper but before we go gaga over this, it would be nice to actually see some details. up until now, all i know is what is written on the image. it doesn't really tell me much, if anything.

for the record i'm all for standard racing rules/formats.

bermbuster
2009.10.11, 09:54 PM
Ruf: You are correct, this is not a typo.

Myself and many others in the Mini-z community feel that such an event is necessary for our scale to grow. Tekin has stepped up to the plate and sponsored such an event for us. More information will come forth soon, but basically think of the Roar Nationals. This event will be open to any 1/28th scale chassis with any electronics.

thank you.

I like it.....
Im curious as to how many open racers will attend and what chassis will win.... a highly modded 02, mrcg, or the like, or will it be a mr03....:cool:

Z_408
2009.10.12, 01:14 PM
Count me in!!

You again? ;)

Z_408
2009.10.12, 01:23 PM
Basically what we are doing with this event is to run it similar to a Roar sanctioned event without any bias from any manufacturer. There will be three classes, stock, mod, and pan. All classes will be open to any chassis, 2WD or AWD. We are also going to open this up to lexan bodies. A two day event is planned. We have tentatively four qualifiers scheduled with a resort after every round. All race results will be posted with chassis, motor, body, and battery, similar to how they post a Nascar or MotoGP race. Official rules and regulations will be posted shortly with sign ups. Please stay tuned for more information.

thank you.

Flashsp-2
2009.10.12, 01:27 PM
Basically what we are doing with this event is to run it similar to a Roar sanctioned event without any bias from any manufacturer. There will be three classes, stock, mod, and pan. All classes will be open to any chassis, 2WD or AWD. We are also going to open this up to lexan bodies. A two day event is planned. We have tentatively four qualifiers scheduled with a resort after every round. All race results will be posted with chassis, motor, body, and battery, similar to how they post a Nascar or MotoGP race. Official rules and regulations will be posted shortly with sign ups. Please stay tuned for more information.

thank you.

So, motors are going to open (i.e. handwound)?

If so, I got the goods if anybody feels like bringing the heat to this event, just shoot me a PM. Heck, I might even make it out to this one, it should be a blast.

Z_408
2009.10.12, 01:43 PM
So, motors are going to open (i.e. handwound)?

If so, I got the goods if anybody feels like bringing the heat to this event, just shoot me a PM. Heck, I might even make it out to this one, it should be a blast.

Mod and Pan are open motor classes. Stock will be handout.

arch2b
2009.10.12, 04:05 PM

thank you.
thanks, this does indeed sound very interesting.

like most that do not travel extensively nor run large class cars, i have no idea what roar is or how it's organized. i think many here are in the same boat so some education is needed. otherwise, it reads like, blah, blah, open class, blah, blah, any chassis, blah, blah..... you've got to break it down for those of us not familiar with that system. :)

Z_408
2009.10.12, 09:10 PM
thanks, this does indeed sound very interesting.

like most that do not travel extensively nor run large class cars, i have no idea what roar is or how it's organized. i think many here are in the same boat so some education is needed. otherwise, it reads like, blah, blah, open class, blah, blah, any chassis, blah, blah..... you've got to break it down for those of us not familiar with that system. :)

Basically what we are trying to do is run an organized race event on a national level that does not have any bias from any manufacturer. We are pretty lucky to have our top manufacturers host events for us but these events do not promote any competition on the manufacturers level. With an event like this, we will clearly see what products rise to the top. Once all the results are posted, everyone can see what the fastest guys have chosen to compete with. We are very exited. This is going to be a complete event, Inside Line Racing promotes racing at all levels, thus we will be having a sportsman class also. More information will be up shortly.

thank you.

arch2b
2009.10.12, 09:14 PM
i'm all for that and will offer whatever i can to support that effort. please let me know if there is anything i can do, both personal and use of the forum. this forum naturally is built to provide support to the community and will naturally be glad to support those efforts by others.

herman
2009.10.12, 10:50 PM
sounds pretty cool... would be interesting to see who would be driving what... in terms of 1/28 scale that is...

yasuji
2009.10.12, 11:21 PM
i think the biggest deal of all this is that you will be able to see an atomic pancar run against a PN pancar.....and a sedan stock/mod class mrcg/tgr/mro2/mro3 ,ect with an ultimate winner
i hope that this will become a NATIONAL SERIES....;)real racing for 1/28th SCALE

arch2b
2009.10.13, 02:59 PM
this is huge for those that put the time and monetary investment in making aftermarket chassis options. they will now have an official outlet for their kits to run and compete against others. these guys are no longer relegated to limited events and participation.

yasuji
2009.10.13, 11:12 PM
this is huge for those that put the time and monetary investment in making aftermarket chassis options. they will now have an official outlet for their kits to run and compete against others. these guys are no longer relegated to limited events and participation.

this is the focus.....a national event/series in which no one gets left out!:D

Z_408
2009.10.15, 02:33 PM
Came up with a list of 1/28th chassis. Can anyone come up with anymore?

Here's a short list:
Serpent S240
Kyosho Mini-Z
TGR Sinister
P28 from Sweden
Xmods
Greyscale MRCG
Pro-Z
Two from China that I can not remember the name

CristianTabush
2009.10.15, 02:43 PM
Serpent is 1/24th, not 1/28th... It really does not fit the class structure...

Best thing to do is guide yourself by dimensional specs, instead of deeming a car legal by brand... Follow the rules that we had drawn up a while back. I'd say the only change would be to go back to plastic bodies and rubber tires for all classes...

yasuji
2009.10.15, 03:32 PM
Serpent is 1/24th, not 1/28th... It really does not fit the class structure...

so long as the serpent runs under 1/28th scale rules....such as rubber tires and diameters .....aaa batteries........ect....i see no problem

arch2b
2009.10.15, 04:00 PM
firelap and iwaver for additional chassis's

CristianTabush
2009.10.15, 04:14 PM
Dimensionally they are too big. You allow this to happen and you will have the nightmare that is 1/18th scale racing. The cars should fit within a certain spec... i.e. Max Wheelbase 102mm, etc... It would be like running a 12th scale car v. a world GT... In your terms a 250 bike vs. a Moto GP as far as size goes (not performance, before people jump on me...)

Chances are, no one will even enter with a Serpent car. You just have to set the precedent and look to the future... You allow this, and eventually you will have a mish-mash of different scales going around the track...

Cherub1m
2009.10.15, 05:36 PM
Dimensionally they are too big. You allow this to happen and you will have the nightmare that is 1/18th scale racing. The cars should fit within a certain spec... i.e. Max Wheelbase 102mm, etc... It would be like running a 12th scale car v. a world GT... In your terms a 250 bike vs. a Moto GP as far as size goes (not performance, before people jump on me...)

Chances are, no one will even enter with a Serpent car. You just have to set the precedent and look to the future... You allow this, and eventually you will have a mish-mash of different scales going around the track...

I agree 100%. Race 1/28 scale with 1/28 scale with wheelbase range of 86mm to 102mm. You start mixing the scales it will create chaos (WB of 86mm to 102mm is already a big enough difference). If 1/24 scale is allowed then someone will make a 1/23.5:D(they will say round it up, its close enough) scale or 1/29.4:D scale and expect the same courtesy. bottom line is it will not be an even playing field with different scale cars and it will not be taken seriously because of the lack of standardization and that racing organization will crash :D. Most people prefer fair and standard rules and those that say they don't subconsciously do like the fair rules :D.

bermbuster
2009.10.15, 07:15 PM
Since the Serpent is too big run a class for them....
The track is technically good for the car give the serpent owners a chance to race em.....:D

yasuji
2009.10.15, 09:00 PM
AGAIN.....If the serpent can be modified to fit with in the rules package that was put together...i see no problem.....IT MUST FALL WITHIN THE 1/28TH SCALE RULES
like i said before...a national event/series in which no one gets left out!:cool:

Cherub1m
2009.10.18, 12:18 PM
Since the Serpent is too big run a class for them....
The track is technically good for the car give the serpent owners a chance to race em.....:D

A 1/24 scale class would be nice. It might revive the 1/24 Miniz F1:D

AGAIN.....If the serpent can be modified to fit with in the rules package that was put together...i see no problem.....IT MUST FALL WITHIN THE 1/28TH SCALE RULES
like i said before...a national event/series in which no one gets left out!:cool:

If they go within the 1/28th scale rules then, that would be great. However, they would have to change/modify a lot, like the tires, rims, and chassis (length and width) by then they might has well make a 1/28th scale chassis which I know they can do very well. I guess 1/36 and 1/24 scale rc must be popular everywhere in the world but the US because many companies seem to be avoiding the 1/28th scale RCs and making 1/36 and 1/24 scale RCs.

Z_408
2009.10.23, 04:19 PM

http://insidelineracing.com/pictures/128tekin.jpg

bermbuster
2009.10.23, 05:51 PM
I cant wait to see who wins your prize at the ALS charity race....
this weekend....We definitely need more West vs East events and your generous prize will make it happen....:D

Scrapper
2009.10.25, 01:24 AM
i think dave won and eugene came in second

EMU
2009.10.25, 01:26 AM
I cant wait to see who wins your prize at the ALS charity race....
this weekend....We definitely need more West vs East events and your generous prize will make it happen....:D
The winner is.... Davey G! I finished a distant 2nd.

Scrapper
2009.10.25, 01:26 AM
im gonna look into going unlikely but possibly

Z_408
2009.10.25, 01:36 PM
Are there any videos from the event?

arch2b
2009.10.25, 02:00 PM
give it time... everyone left about 8-9pm and had to travel home. i'm sure within the next couple days pictures and video will be posted :)

bermbuster
2009.10.25, 05:02 PM
give it time... everyone left about 8-9pm and had to travel home. i'm sure within the next couple days pictures and video will be posted :)

12 hours of racin.....now that is an a$$ kicking event....:cool:

Z_408
2009.11.03, 02:09 PM
Sign ups and rules are now up. For an added bonus, anyone who signs up before November 14th will get your second class FREE.

thanks.

Tekin Sign-Ups (http://insidelineracing.com/tekin.html)

badboy
2009.11.04, 10:14 AM
I don't see any weight restrictions.. in the rules.

rocketman
2009.11.04, 10:25 AM
Weight restrictions is 170g min under Chassis

badboy
2009.11.04, 10:29 AM
thats for all cars? ok I thouhg stock, mod and pan have different.. ok keep it simple then,

mystique13
2009.11.04, 10:10 PM
the weight restriction of min 170g is on chassis only? without electronics, batt & body?

EMU
2009.11.04, 10:40 PM
the weight restriction of min 170g is on chassis only? without electronics, batt & body?

Im pretty sure that the weight limit is for running weight, as it would hit the track...

rocketman
2009.11.04, 10:53 PM
I looked at the rules pretty carefully again. I agree with EMU and 170g would be less than the PNWC events. I just think the way they organized the rules is a little different then what we are used to. I have usually seen the rules for weights and dimensions together. It would be great if z_408 would clarify though so that we know for sure.

PNracing
2009.11.10, 06:13 PM
Sign ups and rules are now up. For an added bonus, anyone who signs up before November 14th will get your second class FREE.

thanks.

Binh

Can you post the drivers list here?

Philip

PNracing
2009.11.10, 06:16 PM

thanks.

Chad, Philip and Bob already sign up and paid by Paypal, please double check and confirm.

Z_408
2009.11.10, 07:28 PM
Chad, Philip and Bob already sign and paid by Paypal, please double check and confirm.

Thank you for the sign up. I will post drivers list soon.

Z_408
2009.11.10, 07:29 PM
Saturday is the last day to get your second class for FREE. If you would like to take advantage of this, you need to act soon.

thanks.

ruf
2009.11.11, 01:28 PM
I'm in! See you guys there!

yasuji
2009.11.11, 01:40 PM
im signed up!!!! bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Z_408
2009.11.11, 05:11 PM
OK guys this just in, PN racing to sponsor the handout class motors. This event will be like no other, that means the handout motor will be like no other event. We have listened to what people are asking for and this race event will give you what you want. Without further ad do, the Tekin 1/28th Nationals handout motor is going to be the PN Racing Speedy 07................. That's right. Speedy 07. Good luck racers, January is right around the corner.

http://www.rckenon.com/public_html/shop2/catalog/images/111550.jpg

PNracing
2009.11.11, 06:00 PM
OK guys this just in, PN racing to sponsor the handout class motors. This event will be like no other, that means the handout motor will be like no other event. We have listened to what people are asking for and this race event will give you what you want. Without further ad do, the Tekin 1/28th Nationals handout motor is going to be the PN Racing Speedy 07................. That's right. Speedy 07. Good luck racers, January is right around the corner.

Binh, it is Speedy07 BB, comes with Ball Bearing, parts number 111550

herman
2009.11.11, 07:38 PM
Came up with a list of 1/28th chassis. Can anyone come up with anymore?

Here's a short list:
Serpent S240
Kyosho Mini-Z
TGR Sinister
P28 from Sweden
Xmods
Greyscale MRCG
Pro-Z
Two from China that I can not remember the name

firelap and iwaver for additional chassis's

hmm... how about kawada tripmate mid 24??

what other chassis qualify?

herman
2009.11.11, 07:39 PM
looks like a pretty good hand out motor..

mystique13
2009.11.11, 08:14 PM
I'd love to see races of such scale without oblique rules could be held on Asian area as well.....but the destiny is.....

rocketman
2009.11.11, 08:40 PM
Z_408, I am not sure but I remember looking at the original rules for this run and I was thinking the Serpent was a bit too wide, like maybe 8mm, in stock form, not that that couldn't be overcome.

yasuji
2009.11.11, 08:44 PM

now every one can register for MOD!!!!! not gonna be much difference from mod to stock!

ruf
2009.11.11, 08:53 PM
Awesome! Can't wait!

PNracing
2009.11.11, 09:02 PM
now every one can register for MOD!!!!! not gonna be much difference from mod to stock!

Because Binh want some difference of 70T motor with stock class, so he choose this motor for Hand Out motor class.

yasuji
2009.11.11, 09:27 PM
yeeeehawwwww.....its going to be a FET war in stk class.....its ok to run this motor as we will start testing this ASAP!....hand out motor has been set...no going back now!

Z_408
2009.11.12, 12:57 PM
There seems to have been some confusion with the handout motor for this race. This should clear things up. Below is the class and motor options for that class.

thanks.

Expert Stock: PN Speedy 07 BB
Sportsman Stock: PN Speedy 07 BB
Novice Stock: PN 70 Turn
Modified GT: Any 130 motor
Pan Car Modified: Any 130 motor
Pan Car Stock: PN 70 Turn

Please let me know if you have any questions. Is it already November?

phea
2009.11.13, 05:03 PM
How do the 07 and USA motors compare?

Tjay
2009.11.13, 05:45 PM
Stephen: Remember when we started racing AWD at ILR for point series back in the early days (your spektrum AWD)? I think that was your last AWD race... that was the motor. It's faster than USA, a lot faster.

phea
2009.11.13, 05:50 PM
Man that so long ago. I though I had a Stock-R in there.... Oh well if you say its fast, I believe it. Can't wait to start tuning for this race. I think i may have to choose what i'm going to run first though....

Z_408
2009.11.16, 02:46 PM

Expert Stock:
Steve Tsurda
TJ
Jeff Blackburn
Chad Nelson
Bob Daugherty
Jim Bishop
Joe Chen
Carlito Tuason
Doug Graham
Mike Ma
Steven Huynh
Randy Luu
Roy Tolentino

Sportsman Stock:
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Peter Dinh
Luke Melikian
Luke Ugalino
Ray Cilloni
John Balatico

Modified GT:
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
TJ
Chad Nelson
Luke Melikian
Doug Graham
Binh Do

Pan Car Open:
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
Chad Nelson
Bob Daugherty
Grant Matsushima
Mike Ma

Pan Car Stock:
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Jim Bishop
Joe Chen
Carlito Tuason
Luke Ugalino
Ray Cilloni
Roy Tolentino

Z_408
2009.12.03, 04:45 PM
Next Saturday (12/12) is the last day for early sign ups. Don't miss out on a truly unique event. We also have novice class for people just starting out.

Remember, life is not a spectator sport.................

Z_408
2009.12.08, 04:33 PM
Update drivers list:

Expert Stock:
Steve Tsurda
TJ
Jeff Blackburn
Chad Nelson
Bob Daugherty
Jim Bishop
Joe Chen
Carlito Tuason
Doug Graham
Mike Ma
Steven Huynh
Randy Luu
Roy Tolentino
Brandon Lin
David Yu

Sportsman Stock:
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Peter Dinh
Luke Melikian
Luke Ugalino
Ray Cilloni
John Balatico
Moto Kawai
Shawn Wang

Modified GT:
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
TJ
Chad Nelson
Luke Melikian
Doug Graham
Binh Do
Shawn Wang
Cristian Tabush

Pan Car Open:
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
Chad Nelson
Bob Daugherty
Grant Matsushima
Mike Ma
Cristian Tabush

Pan Car Stock:
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Jim Bishop
Joe Chen
Carlito Tuason
Luke Ugalino
Ray Cilloni
Roy Tolentino
David Yu

bermbuster
2009.12.08, 04:47 PM
I dont see any east coast racers....:cool:

Z_408
2009.12.08, 05:19 PM
I dont see any east coast racers....:cool:

I hope they are all waiting for the last day to sign up.

phea
2009.12.09, 01:40 PM
Let me go ask Sai if anyones coming

Tjay
2009.12.09, 01:47 PM
Binh: Can you move me to Pan Mod?

Classes:
expert stock
pan mod

Thanks!

Z_408
2009.12.10, 01:14 PM
Update drivers list:

Expert Stock:
Steve Tsurda
TJ
Jeff Blackburn
Chad Nelson
Bob Daugherty
Jim Bishop
Joe Chen
Carlito Tuason
Doug Graham
Mike Ma
Steven Huynh
Randy Luu
Roy Tolentino
Brandon Lin
David Yu
Austin Brumlay
Ken Brumlay

Sportsman Stock:
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Peter Dinh
Luke Melikian
Luke Ugalino
Ray Cilloni
John Balatico
Moto Kawai
Shawn Wang
Hung Nguyen

Modified GT:
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
Chad Nelson
Luke Melikian
Doug Graham
Binh Do
Shawn Wang
Cristian Tabush
Austin Brumlay

Pan Car Open:
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
Chad Nelson
Bob Daugherty
Grant Matsushima
Mike Ma
Cristian Tabush
TJ

Pan Car Stock:
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Jim Bishop
Joe Chen
Carlito Tuason
Luke Ugalino
Ray Cilloni
Roy Tolentino
David Yu
Austin Brumlay

Z_408
2009.12.10, 02:32 PM
Just wanted to clarify the qualify and racing format. For qualifying, there will be three five-minute qualifiers on Saturday with a resort after every round. On Sunday we will have the last qualifier and the mains. All lower mains will be single five-minute mains. A-mains will be 8-minute triple main format. In the event of a tie, we will combine your best two finishes to determine the winner. If there is still a tie after that, we will go down to qualifying position. If you guys have any other questions, just let me know.

Z_408
2009.12.11, 10:41 PM
Last day for sign-ups is tomorrow (12/12/09). For everyone just starting out and wanting to participate in this event, we have a novice class. Come out and play with us..........

Z_408
2009.12.15, 04:24 PM
Updated drivers list:

Expert Stock:
Steve Tsurda
TJ
Jeff Blackburn
Chad Nelson
Bob Daugherty
Jim Bishop
Joe Chen
Carlito Tuason
Doug Graham
Mike Ma
Steven Huynh
Randy Luu
Roy Tolentino
Brandon Lin
David Yu
Austin Brumlay
Ken Brumlay
Matt Ward

Sportsman Stock:
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Peter Dinh
Luke Melikian
Luke Ugalino
Ray Cilloni
John Balatico
Moto Kawai
Shawn Wang
Hung Nguyen
Ronak Mundkur

Modified GT:
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
Chad Nelson
Luke Melikian
Doug Graham
Binh Do
Shawn Wang
Cristian Tabush
Austin Brumlay
Matt Ward
Stephen Bui

Pan Car Open:
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
Chad Nelson
Bob Daugherty
Grant Matsushima
Mike Ma
Cristian Tabush
TJ
Stephen Bui

Pan Car Stock:
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Jim Bishop
Joe Chen
Carlito Tuason
Luke Ugalino
Ray Cilloni
Roy Tolentino
David Yu
Austin Brumlay

Z_408
2009.12.22, 01:12 AM
Some people were asking what the schedule was going to be, so I am going to post a tentative schedule. Friday the track will be open from 11am to 9pm for open practice. This will not be the race layout. It will just be our current layout that we are running at the track. Saturday morning (9am-ish), we will handout motors and open the track up for 3 hours of controlled practice. Three rounds of qualifying will be done on Saturday followed by one hour of controlled practice. We will end Saturday with a group dinner where we will raffle off the prizes that were made possible by our sponsors. Sunday will start at the same time. We will again have an hour of controlled practice. The final qualifying round will be done. All the mains will then be run and we will crown the FIRST ever Tekin 1/28th National Champions. We are also looking to host this event live, so please stay tuned for more information.

thanks.

Z_408
2009.12.29, 01:41 AM
This coming Saturday is the final day for sign ups (January 2, 2010). No sign ups will be taken after this day and no sign ups will be available on the day of the event. Please understand it takes months of planning to organize an event such as this. I would like to thank everyone who has already signed up. Thank you for the support. ILR will do our best to put on a good show.

I am getting excited about this race. This will be the first time that there will be multiple chassis' competing in a single competition. We will for sure have two carbon fiber chassis' in the line up (MRCG and MyProto). This will also be the first time an MR02 and MR03 race heads up in a big race. We will know which chassis is the fastest after this weekend. After this race you will also see what the top guys are choosing for their motor options.

If you can not race, please show up and check out the action. If you are on the fence, hop over the fence. You can not get fast without experience. Talk to any fast driver and ask them if they felt faster the day after a big race. Chances are that they will say 'yes'. After doing many big races, your club races will seem much less intense. That means you can drive like you practice. Even though this is a big race and everybody wants to win, I am sure many of the guys will take time out of their day to help others.

The last thing I would like to say is, when you are out there competing in front of the crowd/audience, remember to act like a role model. We are here to promote the hobby. Please leave the attitude at home.

Good luck racers and we will see you in a few weeks.

PNracing
2009.12.29, 01:56 AM
Binh

Can you ask EJ to sign up, he should run Modified GT and Expert Stock.

Philip

Z_408
2009.12.29, 02:00 AM
Binh

Can you ask EJ to sign up, he should run Modified GT and Expert Stock.

Philip

I just spoke to him today and unfortunately that weekend is not good for him. I will try my best to change his mind though. Wish me luck.

See you next week.

luvs2hate
2009.12.31, 12:50 PM
Only a few out of towners attending this one I see....BUMMER :(

CristianTabush
2009.12.31, 12:59 PM
Yeah, the dates are a little tough on many, being right after the Holidays and also after a really tough 2009, financially.

It will still have some great competition and will be a blast to go race with Binh and the ILR guys. These guys know how to put on a race!

EMU
2009.12.31, 02:21 PM
Its too hard on the wallet to go on a cross country race trip alone. If a few people go, it makes it a little easier on each one (share hotel and other expenses). My expendable budget is about 20% of what it was last year at this time when I was planning the KO race trip. I dont think I will be much travelling this year for RC racing in general.

Good luck to everyone attending the race, I really wish I could be there.

Z_408
2010.01.02, 02:15 PM
I know it was a rough financial year for everyone. I appreciate all the efforts of all the racers this year for sure. Sign-ups are not what was expected but this event will not be a cake walk for anyone. To make the A-main in any of the classes will be tough. We might see some big names left out of the A-main. I will have a racer updated list after the sign ups are closed today.

Good luck to all racers..............

Z_408
2010.01.04, 03:15 PM
The last day of sign ups brought in a few more racers and now we are over 40. Updated drivers list below. If there are any corrections to be made, please let me know.

Updated Drivers List:

Expert Stock:
Steve Tsuruda
TJ Macabuhay
Chad Nelson
Jim Bishop
Joseph Chen
Carlito Tuason
Mike Ma
Doug Graham
Steven Huynh
Randy Luu
David Yu
Matt Ward
Lukas Tobing
Clint Yow
Austin Brumlay
Ken Brumlay

Sportsman Stock
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Bob Daugherty
Peter Dinh
Luke Melikian
Luke Ugalino
Roy Tolentino
John Balatico
Ray Cilloni
Moto Kawai
Shawn Wang
Brandon Lin
Matthew Hui
Steve Ord
Christopher Ord

Modified GT
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
Jeff Blackburn
Chad Nelson
Doug Graham
Binh Do
Shawn Wang
Cristian Tabush
Matt Ward
Stephen Bui

Pan Car Mod
Romel Tuason
Philip Ng
TJ Macabuhay
Chad Nelson
Bob Daugherty
Grant Matsushima
Mike Ma
Cristian Tabush
Stephen Bui
Binh Do

Pan Car Stock
Vicky Tuason
Jerry Ugalino
Derrick Victoriano
Jim Bishop
Joseph Chen
Carlito Tuason
Luke Melikian
Luke Ugalino
Roy Tolentino
Ray Cilloni
David Yu
Drew Budiarto
Steven Huynh

badboy
2010.01.04, 06:39 PM
add me to pan open.. please.
y'all going down!!!

Z_408
2010.01.07, 09:52 PM
Tentative race weekend schedule. It should not change much from this but it might.

thanks.

jerryboy318
2010.01.07, 10:25 PM
you racing that body Badboy?

JacobFeinstein
2010.01.08, 04:20 AM
Wish I could be there. Best of luck to all the racers, especially Cristian representing Reflex!

dorifto46
2010.01.08, 12:43 PM
How does qualifying work? Do you take the best Run out of the 4 rounds or all rounds combined total to determine grid position?

Z_408
2010.01.08, 01:28 PM
How does qualifying work? Do you take the best Run out of the 4 rounds or all rounds combined total to determine grid position?

You have four attempts and we take your best run.

Z_408
2010.01.08, 02:01 PM
Jerry's official Tekin race car.

http://gi178.photobucket.com/groups/w257/MPBCJ5MXL9/IMG_0375.jpg

Z_408
2010.01.08, 02:03 PM
We will be streaming practice live later on today. Please stay tuned. We will also be streaming the entire weekend live.

mugler
2010.01.08, 11:02 PM
Are you streaming on liverc or elsewhere?

also any chance of a few old fashioned pics from different days of the event to be posted?:)

Z_408
2010.01.09, 12:48 PM
Watch at http://www.justin.tv/insidelineracing

All times PST/Pacific/West Coast

Saturday, January 9th
Start End Min
9:00 AM 11:45 AM 165 Controlled Practice
11:45 AM 12:00 PM 15 Drivers Meeting
12:00 PM 12:08 PM 8 1 Round 1
12:08 PM 12:16 PM 8 2
12:16 PM 12:24 PM 8 3
12:24 PM 12:32 PM 8 4
12:32 PM 12:40 PM 8 5
12:40 PM 12:48 PM 8 6
12:48 PM 12:56 PM 8 7
12:56 PM 1:04 PM 8 8
1:04 PM 1:12 PM 8 9
1:12 PM 1:20 PM 8 10
1:20 PM 1:28 PM 8 11
1:28 PM 1:36 PM 8 12
1:36 PM 1:44 PM 8 13
1:44 PM 1:52 PM 8 14
1:52 PM 2:12 PM 20 Controlled Practice
2:12 PM 2:20 PM 8 1 Round 2
2:20 PM 2:28 PM 8 2
2:28 PM 2:36 PM 8 3
2:36 PM 2:44 PM 8 4
2:44 PM 2:52 PM 8 5
2:52 PM 3:00 PM 8 6
3:00 PM 3:08 PM 8 7
3:08 PM 3:16 PM 8 8
3:16 PM 3:24 PM 8 9
3:24 PM 3:32 PM 8 10
3:32 PM 3:40 PM 8 11
3:40 PM 3:48 PM 8 12
3:48 PM 3:56 PM 8 13
3:56 PM 4:04 PM 8 14
4:04 PM 4:24 PM 20 Controlled Practice
4:24 PM 4:32 PM 8 1 Round 3
4:32 PM 4:40 PM 8 2
4:40 PM 4:48 PM 8 3
4:48 PM 4:56 PM 8 4
4:56 PM 5:04 PM 8 5
5:04 PM 5:12 PM 8 6
5:12 PM 5:20 PM 8 7
5:20 PM 5:28 PM 8 8
5:28 PM 5:36 PM 8 9
5:36 PM 5:44 PM 8 10
5:44 PM 5:52 PM 8 11
5:52 PM 6:00 PM 8 12
6:00 PM 6:08 PM 8 13
6:08 PM 6:16 PM 8 14

Sunday, January 10th
Start End Min
8:00 AM 8:30 AM 30 Set-up
8:30 AM 9:30 AM 60 Controlled Practice
9:30 AM 9:45 AM 15 Drivers Meeting
9:45 AM 9:52 AM 7 1 Round 4
9:52 AM 9:59 AM 7 2
9:59 AM 10:06 AM 7 3
10:06 AM 10:13 AM 7 4
10:13 AM 10:20 AM 7 5
10:20 AM 10:27 AM 7 6
10:27 AM 10:34 AM 7 7
10:34 AM 10:41 AM 7 8
10:41 AM 10:48 AM 7 9
10:48 AM 10:55 AM 7 10
10:55 AM 11:02 AM 7 11
11:02 AM 11:09 AM 7 12
11:09 AM 11:29 AM 20 Controlled Practice
11:29 AM 11:41 AM 12 1 Expert A1
11:41 AM 11:53 AM 12 2 Sportsman A1
11:53 AM 12:05 PM 12 3 Modified GT A1
12:05 PM 12:17 PM 12 4 Pan Car Stock A1
12:17 PM 12:29 PM 12 5 Pan Car Mod A1
12:29 PM 12:37 PM 8 6 Expert B
12:37 PM 12:45 PM 8 7 Sportsman B
12:45 PM 12:53 PM 8 8 Modified GT B
12:53 PM 1:01 PM 8 9 Pan Car Stock B
1:01 PM 1:09 PM 8 10 Pan Car Mod B
1:09 PM 1:21 PM 12 11 Expert A2
1:21 PM 1:33 PM 12 12 Sportsman A2
1:33 PM 1:45 PM 12 13 Modified GT A2
1:45 PM 1:57 PM 12 14 Pan Car Stock A2
1:57 PM 2:09 PM 12 15 Pan Car Mod A2
2:09 PM 2:17 PM 8 16 Expert C
2:17 PM 2:25 PM 8 17 Sportsman C
2:25 PM 2:37 PM 12 18 Expert A3
2:37 PM 2:49 PM 12 19 Sportsman A3
2:49 PM 3:01 PM 12 20 Modified GT A3
3:01 PM 3:13 PM 12 21 Pan Car Stock A3
3:13 PM 3:25 PM 12 22 Pan Car Mod A3
3:25 PM 4:10 PM 45 Trophy Presentation

Rune
2010.01.10, 11:44 AM
Any provisional results yet?
How did qualifying go for everyone yesterday?

Tjay
2010.01.10, 12:15 PM
I'm waiting for my last here but here's an update as of right now:

expert stock:
TJ
Doug G
Lukas
Chad N

GT:
Doug
Stephen
Binh
CT

Pan Mod:
CT
Chad
Binh
PN

PNracing
2010.01.11, 12:20 AM
Some pictures form my camera.

f******k PN Racing (http://www.f******k.com/album.php?aid=136394&id=231472532706&saved)

Felix2010
2010.01.11, 11:01 AM
Philip aka "Mr. PN" - Great pics, thanks you.:D

Congratulations to Team PN:D

Tjay
2010.01.11, 12:39 PM
Another great event hosted by Inside Line Racing. The race schedule went through the entire weekend smoothly. Everyone had a blast racing, hanging out, learning new things and seeing new stuff for miniz like; PN's new tire glueing kit and Reflex Racing's MR03 front end. That being said, I would like to thank Binh, Steven and the ILR crew for another fun and well organized event.

Congrats to those that made it in the A-main. It was not easy. Top 6 pilots... Wow! Good job guys!

Felix2010
2010.01.11, 12:51 PM
Congrats on your Modified-Pan class win TJ!!!
And also on your podium in Expert-Stock class!
You constantly "break-the-mold" with new ideas and innovations, and your Tekin Modified Pan car is no exception.
Your "Tips" section on the FPR website is awesome also, keep up the great work.:D:D:D

EMU
2010.01.11, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the pics... Thanks for the sneak peek at the new 2wd rear end ;)

I would love to see some videos, and finishing positions (besides the podiums)...

Tjay
2010.01.11, 01:20 PM
Everyone on top three felt like a winner as all of us won one of the triple A-main. It is just that much harder. Harder than last years KO GP and 2008's PN World. Everyone's level has gone so much!

I barely made it to the main w/ my Pan Mod, 6th and last place but I know my car was good and all I have to worry is to get to the A-main and work my way up from there. I changed my driving on Sunday for Pan as I realized that the front bumper is not as forgiving as my SC430. I had to delay my steering hand movement for a split sec. This is to make sure that I keep the car 2" off the wall and it worked on all my Mains. I was able to drop one of the fastest lap on the track with, 8.41. Although not the fastest... Grant left the weekend with 8.3x and CT with 8.42. These are the fastest lap of the weekend.

My Pan Mod is my SC430 mod, just changed the body w/ 94mm Atomic AWD 94mm Pan body. PN33t motor (thank you Felix2010 for your advice on which motor to run!), stock 3010 FETs.

On Sunday, I brought my desk lamp to heat up my tires for rear traction. It worked! :D
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/tirewarmer.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/tekinpit.jpg

Thank you for the kind word Felix2010. I'm glad I can help. Also thanks to those that stopped by to watch us race. It was an awesome event!

mugler
2010.01.11, 01:23 PM
Ditto regarding posting results...any chance result sheets from all mains (A, B etc) can be posted?

Video stream was very cool BTW.

Z_408
2010.01.11, 06:07 PM
Very tired right now, full race report coming soon. Please check out some pics for now.

thanks.

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn274/insidelineracing/Tekin%2010%20Inaugural/

Z_408
2010.01.11, 08:09 PM
Just got an update from Randy, videos are now up. Randy is the man.

! = Notable races (had close finishes, don't remember which other ones were close)

Expert A1 n/a due to technical difficulties
! Expert A2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52mzjQGaQD4
Expert A3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_x6NC8xW7U
Expert B http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAV_qd0hdA8
Expert C n/a due to technical difficulties

Sportsman A1 n/a due to technical difficulties
Sportsman A2 n/a due to technical difficulties
! Sportsman A3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-MYNDROGM
! Sportsman B http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7k5TnFcK_8
! Sportsman C http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56D2Xsx7XeM

Modified GT A1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InzrnAi5Rig
Modified GT A2 n/a due to technical difficulties
Modified GT A3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO68Dh3Zrww
Modified GT B http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjcJnswBY6A

Pan Car Stock A1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU2x5Vr8MS4
Pan Car Stock A2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbFf8_6bWTo
Pan Car Stock A3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVFhdMWc6aI
Pan Car Stock B http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dApYMGmKYg

Pan Car Mod A1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw747Ry4iY4
Pan Car Mod A2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezVgcaUunsA
Pan Car Mod A3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XFIBJwN1Yc
Pan Car Mod B http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpclmoq3QdY

Z_408
2010.01.12, 01:40 AM
It was a long and intense weekend of racing. I was prepping the track all week for nearly 50 racers to compete in the first ever Tekin 1/28th Nationals. Our track opens at 11am on Friday. Normally I stroll in about 10:45am to start my day, however this Friday was different. When I arrived, I was greeted by the PN Racing Team. Within minutes of letting them in, Grant was on the track. Friday was the day for most of the out of towners to get their set-ups. By noon the place looked like the PN worlds in Vegas. At the end of the day Friday, most of the guys were putting down some very fast laps. Nine PM sharp I closed the track and built the new layout.

Saturday morning started pretty smooth. Most of the guys left their pit boxes at the track, so everyone was ready to go. We handed out all the motors very fast and people were lining up to practice way before we were schedule to start. I was joking with the guys and told them that the clock was 10 minutes fast and we still had 20 minutes before the first practice session. We had a line of about 20 deep at this point. We ran 3 minute practice sessions for three hours. I believe the fastest time in practice was 8.6xx.

We had a quick drivers meeting before starting our qualifying session. For some reason I think people were actually listening to me this time. I will tell you why latter. The first round of qualifying are random heats. We saw some very fast times but in rounds two and three, those times fell.

We ended the day with a group dinner at the local seafood buffet. For some this is the best part of racing. The down time gave the racers a chance to talk set-up and find out what was working for everyone else. From what I can tell, everyone was an open book. Some people actually asked me for my set-up and of course I told them everything. But seriously, everyone shared what they thought worked and ideas were flying. Thanks to all of our sponsors we had many great raffle prizes to raffle off at dinner. Everyone left with multiple prizes. After dinner we headed back to the track and everyone grabbed what they needed for a long night of tuning. I on the other hand just did not have time to tune with all the prepping needed for day two, so I just went to sleep and hoped that my car would work on Sunday.

On Sunday we ran the last qualifier and and the mains. The competition was certainly on another level. Every main of the triple A-main saw a different winner. Fastest lap of the weekend went to Grant with his mod pan car with a time of 8.33 seconds. I will post all of the results soon along with what all the winners were running.

I would like to thank everyone that came out and supported the ILR family this weekend. We try our best to put on a good event that will have people asking, "Hey Binh, When is the next one?". Many thanks to my brother Steven. For those of you watching from home, you may have heard me say his name once or twice. Steven was working hard this weekend. He managed to get my car, his car, and Randy's car ready for each heat. Both Steven and I were using the same chassis with different bodies, so that means a lot of work between heats to get the car ready in time. He was also working the parts counter the whole day. Doing all this he still managed to qualify for the A-main in Expert stock. Not an easy feat. My wife Chris is a very big reason why the weekend went so smoothly. She took care of all the behind the scene activities that keep the show going. Normally during any of our these events, I never eat. This is where Chris comes in, so basically made sure I ate during the day so that I could have the energy to run the event and race at the same time. I would like to also thank the many racers that volunteered during the weekend. Certainly without your help we would still be racing now.

Lastly I would like to thank Randy. Have you seen the race videos? Or did you watch the streaming from home? Need I say more? I believe these are the best Mini-Z race videos that I have seen so far.

With the group of racers that attended this event, the Mini-Z community can rest assured that you guys were represented well. Every racer acted very professional this weekend.

For me the performance of the weekend was young Matthew. This youngster is only eight years old and managed to qualify for the A-main with a field of 22 racers. Then in A1, he held down third place for nearly half the race. Great job Matthew.

Thank you everyone once again that attended our race. Without you guys, the streaming video would just be me racing Steven.

See you guys at the next one...............................

Did somebody say KO?????

JacobFeinstein
2010.01.12, 02:48 AM
I'm sure it was a top notch event...business as usual for the ILR crew. Congratulations to all the winners and I hope to make it out for the next event in San Jose.

yasuji
2010.01.12, 11:57 AM
i had a great time.....the event was great....lotsa fast drivers and nice people!
i struggled all weekend and never got my car to be 100% but as always when i go to ILR i had alot of fun!!
i give thanks to BINH and THE WHOLE ILR FAMILY AND CREW for hosting the 1/28th scale nationals!
and a special thanks and CONGRATS to the whole PN RACING TEAM!!!!
see u @ the track!!!

Z_408
2010.01.12, 03:48 PM
Day one of qualifying results.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 03:50 PM
Day one of qualifying results continued.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 03:53 PM
Day one of qualifying results continued, last race of round one.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 03:56 PM
Day one qualifying, round two.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 03:57 PM
Day one qualifying, round two, race 6 to 10.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 03:59 PM
Day one qualifying, round two, race 11-15.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:00 PM
Last race of round two.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:02 PM
Day one, round three.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:04 PM
Day one, round three, race 6-10.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:07 PM
Day one, round three, race 11-15.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:08 PM
Day one, round three, race 16.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:14 PM
Day two, round three qualifying.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:15 PM
Day two, round four qualifying, race 6-10.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:17 PM
Day two, round four qualifying, race 11-15.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:20 PM
Mains...........

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:25 PM
Mains continued.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:28 PM
Round two of mains.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:30 PM
Round three of mains.

Z_408
2010.01.12, 04:31 PM
And finally the last race of the event, Pan Car Mod.

Gofast
2010.01.14, 12:28 PM
What an event! 2 days of intense driving. Now I can say how doing triple-triple A-mains felt like. I had to skip expert stock A3 to get ready for pan stock A3. Learnt a lot from all the world class drivers.

We still have 20+ people showed up for Wednesday night racing. Get a life guys!:cool:

hrdrvr
2010.01.14, 03:34 PM
Thanks a lot for posting all those results and videos! Having done this for many events (albiet much smaller venues), I really appreciate the time and effort you took to share this with us!

Tjay
2010.01.14, 06:39 PM
Since this is the first event to where MR02 meets MR03, here are some comparisons and podium finishes.

Stock Expert:
Chad Nelson MR02
Doug Graham MR03
Tj Macabuhay MR03 (TQ)
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/expertstock.jpg

Mod GT:
Doug Graham MR03 (TQ)
Philip Ng MR02 ( i think )
Stephen Bui MA010 (yes, AWD!)
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/modGT.jpg

Pan Mod:
Tj Macabuhay MR03
Cristian Tabush MR03 (TQ)
Chad Nelson MR02
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/panmod-1.jpg

Sportsman stock:
Ryan Sagisi MR03 (TQ)
Ray Cilloni MR03 (i think)
Luke Ugalino MR02
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/sportsmanstock.jpg

Pan Stock;
Carlito Tuason MR02
Mike Ma MR03 (TQ)
Steven Huynh MR02
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/panstock.jpg

Fastest Laps:
MR02
stock class: Chad Nelson 8.58
pan mod: Grant Matsushima 8.33

MR03
stock class: Tj Macabuhay 8.64
pan mod: Cristian Tabush 8.38

There were 5 classes and 3 of them were won by MR03 chassis.

Tjay
2010.01.14, 06:42 PM
I think this is all just personal preferences. I know for sure the MR03 has a better, smoother steering.

lfisminiz
2010.01.14, 07:16 PM
Thanks TJ, nice to see what chassis did what in the top 3.

PNracing
2010.01.14, 07:37 PM
Yes, I still using MR02 in Tekin race, but I use the new tri-shock system in my Pan Mod and MR02 Mod, Chad also same as what I use.

Z_408
2010.01.14, 07:39 PM
To clear up any confusion, below is the set up sheet I had the racers fill out after the mains.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn274/insidelineracing/Tekin%2010%20Inaugural/tekinsetupsheet.jpg

ambind
2010.01.14, 10:46 PM
It was nice seeing new and old familiar faces, that 8 years old Matthew (I think?) sure knows how to drive. Congratulations to all the winners, congrats TJ, Mr. TQ of the weekend, you car was dialed! Thanks for the tips too bro..;)

Thanks to ILR teams especially Binh who made everything possible, smooth program, good competition and fun crowd. Thanks to PN racing, Philip, Grant, Chad & Drew for the help, it's been fun! Too bad I couldn't stay for pictures.

Untill the next race...

herman
2010.01.15, 02:57 AM
congrats to the winners... :D looks like you guys had real fun...

just wondering... anybody know how tall chad is??? he looks like (no offense) the jolly green giant... :D

Red Team
2010.01.15, 05:13 AM
MRCG1.1 and MP02 Proto were there ? Or any other chasiss besides 02 & 03 ?

ambind
2010.01.15, 11:29 AM
MRCG1.1 and MP02 Proto were there ? Or any other chasiss besides 02 & 03 ?

I saw MRCG on someone's table but never seen it hit the track that weekend...

congrats to the winners... looks like you guys had real fun...

just wondering... anybody know how tall chad is??? he looks like (no offense) the jolly green giant...

I'd say he's about 6'5. His height is above the average miniz'ers :D

Tjay
2010.01.15, 12:29 PM
Lukas, It was definitely nice to see you again. You and Chad always gives me a great and super clean run. Thank you and see you guys in a couple of months!

I saw MRCG but I don't know who's driving it.

PNracing
2010.01.15, 01:10 PM
I heard next show is KO race at 4/24! :D

Tjay
2010.01.15, 01:23 PM
Yes! I was hoping it'll be after March. Late April is perfect.

ambind
2010.01.15, 03:19 PM
isn't RCX in April also?

PNracing
2010.01.15, 03:37 PM
RCX race is March 20-21

Felix2010
2010.01.16, 12:28 AM
Hi PN ,
I saw in the pics you posted the new side damper spring system. A couple of Q's if I may:

1> is this only for 98-102mm WB?
2> This system looks kind like the old ATM RM DPS tri-shock system that ATM discontinued (There are obvious differences though with the PN version). But the side damper shocks have Springs and look either sealed oil or grease friction type. Does this male your side damp sys. More prone to tweak?
3> what bodies does it fit? Pan only?
4> most important: availability? ;-)

Thanks for the help. BTW, congrats to Team PN's success at the Tekin!

- Lawrence McCabe III

LadyFox_VT24
2010.01.16, 06:36 PM
I heard next show is KO race at 4/24! :D

Is this for sure Philip? Nice! Can't wait!!!!:D

Felix2010
2010.01.17, 09:04 AM
Cool, it looks like CT was running some custom motors in Mod-GT and Pan Car Mod. When the Modified classes for a race is "Open Motor" whether it be for all classes or just Modified, it is cool to take advantage of this. I do have to say though, PN's newer 33t PNWC Official Mod motor is the cat's meow. Great motor Philip!!!

LadyFox_VT24
2010.01.17, 02:22 PM
Day two, round three qualifying, race 6-10.

Hey Bhin! Where is the Modified GT round Four???

Z_408
2010.01.21, 08:44 PM
Hey Bhin! Where is the Modified GT round Four???

All fixed now, just look a few post up.

Z_408
2010.01.22, 01:53 PM
Just put up about 100 new pictures if anyone is interested.

Pics (http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn274/insidelineracing/Tekin%2010%20Inaugural/)

lfisminiz
2010.01.22, 08:59 PM
Great pics............THANKS!:)