PDA

View Full Version : QTEQ Locknuts QT-080803-GY

blt456
2009.10.15, 07:13 PM
Hi Reflex,

I started this thread looking for some sort of solution to a problem I ran into. I bought 12 of these locknuts a few months ago and 4/12 do not work properly. Some will not fit in the locknut driver I use (ATM multi tool.. soon to use PN driver though) while other do not thread my front knuckles or rear axle.

I understand you do not make these but I wanted to point this out incase you have any other customers coming to you asking the same issue. I am just wondering if there is a fix for this or the QTEQ locknuts I have are duds. Thanks!

CristianTabush
2009.10.15, 10:18 PM
You are the first person to have this problem reported to us. I have not had any problem personally, but you can always return the ones that are defective so that we can inspect them and replace them for you.

I will then relay the information to QTEQ in Japan.

Thanks for the heads up...

blt456
2009.10.15, 11:00 PM
I don't really mind keeping the locknuts. They work good for the PN A-arm sway bars ...:)
Anyways, I just wanted QTEQ to know the problem and I figured reflex would send over the issue to them so they could inspect the problem further. Other than that issue these have been the best locknuts I have ever used since the kyosho ones.

CristianTabush
2009.10.15, 11:06 PM
Well, that's good to know. I'll relay the info over to QTEQ