PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Custom R34

addicted
2009.10.21, 06:06 PM
I just got presented this youtube video by paul_england: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqKxX5Y_2JA

And now these bodies are absolutely FANTASTIC, and i was wondering if anyone happened to know who did them, or how to get into contact with them, as i would pay top dollar for something like that R34, or even the R34 itself!

Or of course someone who can do a body to the same degree of awesomeness!

Matt

marc
2009.10.21, 07:01 PM
I think those are custom built. Very cool cars indeed. I think I see several of them at Ros.Speed.com.

addicted
2009.10.22, 03:40 AM
yea,
though im trying to find who actually made them :)
by the looks of it they are french, and i've managed to go to the youtuber's website and have posted in his forum to see if he knows, but no reply so far, just really want to find out as it looks fantastic and that is a dream body!

ub0211042
2009.10.22, 03:57 AM
http://teamforest.blog74.fc2.com/
check this japanese blog, awsome cutomization job

addicted
2009.10.22, 04:08 AM
seen those too :)
but again, trying to find someone who either did that, or someone can do a job just as good

ub0211042
2009.10.22, 06:18 AM
but again, trying to find someone who either did that, or someone can do a job just as good

you can ask good ppl from TRP racing...they might be able to help u...

addicted
2009.10.22, 07:19 AM
do you have a link at all? :)

J.B.R/C
2009.10.22, 09:33 PM

I custom paint mini-z bodies. I know I can duplicate the colors on those bodies, but i'm not too sure where they got the decals. If you want to see some of my work take a look at my posted albums.

J.B.R/C
2009.10.22, 09:40 PM
I custom painted this body for Maj at Maj's Hobby Shop. Tell me what you think of it.:D

Pierro
2009.10.23, 02:37 AM
Hello!

Team Querforce is a German drift team. I bet you can find them or their work on rc-micro.de. The wheels on the skyline are really cool and can be found by a german online shop. Although they're rather expensive...

addicted
2009.10.23, 04:55 AM
fantastic thank you for the link Pierro, im very close to finding out who did it :D
i believe it was a guy called BeeFee!
now to contact him and see if he can do another/sell :D

MINI-D
2009.10.25, 02:51 AM
J.B.R/C

I think your paint work is "FANTASTIC":D

addicted
2009.10.25, 06:14 AM
I custom paint mini-z bodies. I know I can duplicate the colors on those bodies, but i'm not too sure where they got the decals. If you want to see some of my work take a look at my posted albums.

do you have access to decals similar to this at all?
i'd really love to have something like this as a show-piece model!
thanks

J.B.R/C
2009.10.28, 10:22 PM
do you have access to decals similar to this at all?
i'd really love to have something like this as a show-piece model!
thanks

The decals I have are number stickers and logos that the customer e-mails me. I have a sign company make my vinyl stickers. The best stickers come from 1/24 scale plastic model kits like monogram or revel. They are very thin and I can clear coat over them. And they also have more detail than what I can have made by vinyl stickers.

addicted
2009.10.29, 02:08 PM
ohh, do you think you could print out decals? (as in the water ones - which i assume are best? as the stickers have the sides visible and water ones look flush with the body)

if i can manage to find/make some myself, i'd need someone who can properly print them out and spray with acrylic clear - or however it's done - as i don't have the skills or tools to do it myself really. do you think you could do that?

J.B.R/C
2009.10.30, 09:20 PM
ohh, do you think you could print out decals? (as in the water ones - which i assume are best? as the stickers have the sides visible and water ones look flush with the body)

if i can manage to find/make some myself, i'd need someone who can properly print them out and spray with acrylic clear - or however it's done - as i don't have the skills or tools to do it myself really. do you think you could do that?

Yes, I can apply the decals ,and detail the body,and clear coat it. The best results come from water stickers because they are so thin. The only stickers I can make are the numbers and (j/peg) logos. I cannot duplicate the water sticker, they are too small. My suggestion is that you try to find a 1/24 scale model kit with the stickers that you like, and buy it. Then I use the stickers on your mini-z body, and make it look factory.