PDA

View Full Version : davskee

cowboysir
2009.10.25, 08:21 PM
I've had two separate transactions with davskee in the past couple months and I'd rate him very highly/positively on both transactions.

1. Items were exactly as described
2. Quality of items for the price offered was first rate
3. Communication before, during and after was excellent
4. Shipping was was protected and came in a timely manner.

;)

mik
2009.10.27, 04:54 PM
i bought a rolling chassis cup edition from davskee it was shipped fast and packaging was perfect....mik

*please, per the rules, only one thread per member. i have merged these threads.
please search first prior to starting a new thread. there are not many in here as of today so it is not hard to do.* :)

EasyRider
2009.11.05, 02:29 PM
MR02 with NSX Body.
The car is the fastest and best of my cars. I met him at Fast Pace on Friday. He set the car up to my transmitter and I raced it that night. Easy transaction.
Thanks Dave.

s4kebomb
2009.11.12, 03:17 PM
Bought his MR-02 car too.
I don't know what you did to the car, but it was FAST.

Very honest guy and very easy to deal with.

Thank you

Max-Z
2009.12.11, 03:26 PM
I bought one of his MR-02 chassis. He takes care of his stuff!

Tjay
2009.12.11, 05:54 PM
Dave,

Where are my cars that you borrowed? j/k LOL

Dave is definitely a reliable seller and his turn around time is super fast! Also just so you guys know, most if the r/c stuff the he sells are cheap and probably were only used few times. Yup! So, if you see him post an adds, better jump on it as he will definitely give you a deal. :)

EasyRider
2009.12.13, 12:02 AM
I just bought Dave's MA01 and I couldn't be happier. This is the second car I bought from him and both cars were in great shape and race ready when I got them. Thanks Dave.

mr7q
2009.12.15, 03:15 PM
Thumbs up!

Can't really add to the superlative references already provided here, but can definitely attest to them. Good description, excellent communication and speedy shipping.

locwan
2010.01.29, 11:45 AM
got an 2.4ghz awd from this seller. Everything is as described and communication was quick and clear. Thanks for the deal.

I-Lap
2010.09.17, 09:12 AM
Bought a Mini-Z KO module and Futaba adpater.
Dave communicated every step and shipped immediately. The stuff arrived packed well and in great shape. I would definitely buy stuff from Dave again.

Craig