PDA

View Full Version : Faze

Faze
2009.10.26, 05:08 PM
I figured I make a thread for myself. If there is anyone that's not listed that has purchased something from me, please leave a comment. Here is my seller feedback from GSR members over the years:

FrankW1029:

bought the Square gold TE from Faze. rims look good and received fast.

got some more stuff from Faze. awesome seller

ashrimp:

Fast shipping, product exactly how explained, and he even included some stuff for free! (body pieces) Awesome seller.

cdog4w:

Same, exactly as described, nice guy to deal with.

Tuner1989:

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++

Great guy to deal with!

Thanks Faze!

color0:

Faze, got the parts today; your packaging is nowhere as nuts as mine, lol...

A+ for you, now to start taking the measurements and designing an MA010.

Add one more; the Nelly looks nice and came with a cute little note, lol..

WhiteCharisma
2010.07.26, 08:39 PM
Got some wheels from him today. Sent them out quickly and came extremely fast. I only waited 2 days and it was in my mailbox. Transaction was smooth A+ Easy to work with, Thanks again!

boohoo
2010.07.27, 12:32 PM
bought some wheels postage was realy really quick i would buy from him again ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

99jdmgsr
2011.07.05, 04:04 PM
Hey I bought an awd chassis and kt18 and extra parts from him. I just got it all today and everything was packed GREAT! All parts and chassis look good, everything is in good condition. I will say shipping took a bit longer than expected but he had school issues he was dealing with and he let me know what was going on and that was very pleasing. So regardless of the shipping he is still a Awesome seller! I would buy from again No questions ask! Thanks again!!

TeeSquared
2015.11.13, 02:11 AM
Thanks for the great deal on a set of PN long halfshafts. Would do business again any day :cool: