PDA

View Full Version : pfcparts

EMU
2009.11.05, 01:37 PM
I have made a few deals with pfcparts, and every one has been perfect. Good packing, items in excellent condition, and good communication.

He is one of the best sellers out there, do not hesitate to purchase from him. You will not be disappointed.

Prices are very reasonable for what you get. The cars that I have received have needed very little or no setup work to run with the best cars that I have. I have used them in many large competitions, even winning the mini-fun class at the PNWC NJ regional with an MR02 that I purchased from him.

cowboysir
2009.11.05, 06:33 PM
pfcparts has been my major source of mini-z items from excellent quality parts to batteries to fully decked out cars and I have never had anything other than an outstanding transaction.

1. First rate items
2. reasonable prices (even for a Canadian)
3. Outstanding shipping practices (secure and well timed)

I value pfcparts as one of my sources for my mini-z fix!:D

marc
2009.11.05, 07:38 PM
Same here. All the cars I've bought from him have been top-notch, second to none, number one best of the best in my book! I still have the green Murcielago Dnano I purchased from him month's ago and it's an awesome running car!
Always beautifully kept, mint condition, best parts. As long as I can afford it, I'll continue buying from him, highly recommended!

Felix2010
2009.11.06, 11:22 AM
I just finished my first transaction with pfcparts and he is a great guy to do business with. He says what he means, and I know some people may not appreciate that too much, but I like that about a person.:) I live across the country and I got my package in 2 days, everything in perfect condition - Just like new. Also, Excellent communication, he doesn't leave anything hanging. Thank you pfc!
Will definitely do business with again:D

PridgeoK
2009.11.08, 01:11 PM
+1 rating from me on PFCParts. Easy guy to deal with, for sure. I'll definitely be buying from him again if I can manage to see his posts fast enough - his items tend to disappear pretty fast sometimes since the parts & prices are good and too many people know he's a quality guy.

++:cool:

Kev.

marc
2009.11.25, 06:36 PM
Just received another fast delivery of such a gorgeous car from PFCParts! Straight up A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.
I posted picture of the car in my gallery under Marc's Dnano's.

Thank you Parts!

mr7q
2009.12.05, 04:57 AM
Nothing different to report here than the previous posts! No complaints what so ever about our transaction for some F1 parts. Would buy from again! A+++++++ and all that other stuff that seem so prevalent on eBay feedbacks. :)

mleemor60
2010.05.05, 05:48 PM
Bought on Friday shipped on Monday in my hands today. Kept me posted all the way. Couldnt ask for more.

PridgeoK
2010.05.10, 11:44 PM
+2 from me. ++:cool:

Order came in and exceeded expectation - very nice in every respect.

Many thanks!

Kev.

cowboysir
2010.08.31, 01:52 AM
pfcparts has been my major source of mini-z items from excellent quality parts to batteries to fully decked out cars and I have never had anything other than an outstanding transaction.

1. First rate items
2. reasonable prices (even for a Canadian)
3. Outstanding shipping practices (secure and well timed)

I value pfcparts as one of my sources for my mini-z fix!:D

My latest transaction tops all other for value, quality and shipping service...i hope you can appreiciate the quality of character by the numerous times i've dealt with Khang without dilemma.

thanks again, buddy.;)