PDA

View Full Version : Z Gobble Gobble Bowl (Cupertino, CA)

Z_408
2009.11.05, 04:52 PM
It is that time of the year again. This year Inside Line Racing brings to you for Thanksgiving, Z Gobble Gobble Bowl. Like always we will have trophies for the top three in all classes. We are changing it up a little this year, all classes will be open motor (except for novice). That's right, open motor. Time to ditch the Atomic USA or your 70 turn motors. I know you guys have Stock R's in your tool box. This is the time to bring them out. The layout will be designed around motor for you to gobble up the track, get it? Since it is Thanksgiving and it is the season for giving, we are doing a FREE mini class as a second class. All you have to do is sign up for your first class and you can race mini for FREE. Come out and test your skills against some of the best and not so best drivers the bay has to offer. Racing format will be ILR style with triple A mains. Race Fee: only $15.

http://insidelineracing.com/flyer/zgobble09.jpg

www.InsideLineRacing.com

Tjay
2009.11.05, 06:26 PM
It's definitely that time of the year. Usually it falls into Pacquiao's fight. :( This time it's a week after. :) I should be able to make it but I'll have to ask for your car or perhaps your skills ;) to borrow for the weekend but definitely will not marshall in that corner. hehe...

See you guys soon.

Z_408
2009.11.05, 10:17 PM
It's definitely that time of the year. Usually it falls into Pacquiao's fight. :( This time it's a week after. :) I should be able to make it but I'll have to ask for your car or perhaps your skills ;) to borrow for the weekend but definitely will not marshall in that corner. hehe...

See you guys soon.

Thanks for the compliment but no skills on this side, just a lot of luck.

phea
2009.11.13, 05:06 PM
Wohoo thanksgiving race again. So let me get this right, the race is on Nov 30?

Z_408
2009.11.13, 05:17 PM
Wohoo thanksgiving race again. So let me get this right, the race is on Nov 30?

No, November 21st.

Tjay
2009.11.13, 05:42 PM
lol... still hasn't recover from the time difference. :D

phea
2009.11.13, 05:47 PM
Wow gg, you got me. Hope you get your mod rdy TJ!

Z_408
2009.11.15, 10:57 PM
Trophies are in and Z Gobble is on. See you guys Saturday...............