PDA

View Full Version : Atomic USA "RS" Race-Standard motor specs

Felix2010
2009.11.08, 06:36 PM
Hello, I FINALLY got around to tearing-down an Atomic USA RS Race-Standard motor. For all y'all wondering how many turns it is, it is a 60t.

Not a bad motor at all, I like it a lot. I know there has been a lot of questions regarding this motor, since it is a lot faster (RPM-wise at least) compared to the PNWC Stock 70t motor.

Hope this info helps:)

Cherub1m
2009.11.08, 07:23 PM
Hello, I FINALLY got around to tearing-down an Atomic USA RS Race-Standard motor. For all y'all wondering how many turns it is, it is a 60t.

Not a bad motor at all, I like it a lot. I know there has been a lot of questions regarding this motor, since it is a lot faster (RPM-wise at least) compared to the PNWC Stock 70t motor.

Hope this info helps:)

Hi Felix

Thanks for sharing this information. That motor had many racers speculating. Do you happen to know how many turns are the Atomic Stock with bearings (not the Atomic Stock R) and the Atomic Standard with bearings?

Thanks

Felix2010
2009.11.08, 08:26 PM
Cherub1m - I do have the Atomic Stock and I have an older-version of the Atomic Standard motor (The bushing version), but as of right now I do not know the # of turns each motor is. If I find out, by either tearing-down one of the motors myself or by someone else, I'll let you know:)

I have a hunch that the Atomic Stock motor is somewhere around 47t-50t, and the Atomic Standard is around 55t-60t. Incidentally, the Atomic Stock motor is one of my personal faves:D

Cherub1m
2009.11.08, 08:52 PM
Cherub1m - I do have the Atomic Stock and I have an older-version of the Atomic Standard motor (The bushing version), but as of right now I do not know the # of turns each motor is. If I find out, by either tearing-down one of the motors myself or by someone else, I'll let you know:)

I have a hunch that the Atomic Stock motor is somewhere around 47t-50t, and the Atomic Standard is around 55t-60t. Incidentally, the Atomic Stock motor is one of my personal faves:D

Thanks Felix, yeah the Atomic Stock is one of my favorites also, great all around motor.

Tjay
2009.11.09, 12:23 AM
Cool Larry! I was told that USA is 55 turn motor. oooppss! :) Their 5 turn short. hehe...