PDA

View Full Version : 2n under a GT-R32 front fender?

Tinytacohead
2009.11.17, 05:31 AM
I'm wondering whether 2n's will fit under the front of the Nissan Skyline GT-R32 (010 fitted) body? I know the fitting chart says 1.5n, but it also doesn't say 0w fits perfectly under the rear, (nor did anybody else till I spoke up that they did). 1.5n's seem to leave a decent gap, even under full compression/0 camber and steering lock, so basically wondering if anybody's specifically tried 2n's? (before I drop $12 on the rims I want, just to find out they don't) As always, thanks in advance!

Eman
2009.11.18, 12:47 AM
I ran 2.5 N front and rear when I used to drift with that body. If your racing that body make sure the front wheels don't extend past the body at full lock. If you clip a corner with the wheel extended past the body you can break chassis parts that hold the front knuckles.

Tinytacohead
2009.11.18, 01:25 AM
I ran 2.5 N front and rear when I used to drift with that body. If your racing that body make sure the front wheels don't extend past the body at full lock. If you clip a corner with the wheel extended past the body you can break chassis parts that hold the front knuckles.

Thanks for the warning. Off-topic, but I managed to break the upper kingpin holder yesterday with a random wall-smack and 1.5n's. Wish the new PN front suspension system was out. Guess I'll buy the upgraded blue/grey chassis set to get me by.